• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Moon literally says the wand could destroy the universe in the first episode, about a minute in.
Also now that I think about it I guess I've never heard how big SU is in Latin America, maybe the Spanish dub is really good IDK. Also the implication that Latin America loves all of CN is false, I can say with certanty that they like most but not all of it.
I don't say latin america love all CN, nobody likes ttgo for example, but CN is more loved than nickelodeon and disney channel.

I don't say latin america love all CN, nobody likes ttgo for example, but CN is more loved than nickelodeon and disney channel.
No one likes Victor and Valentino either, especially Hispanics.
Though Loud House is big in Latin America and that's nick and Simpsons is also super popular and that's (sadly) now Disney, I don't think it's that simple.

4f73cf65547c241b7666c5e09c063452--rising-sun-stuff-to-buy.jpg
heroes-of-the-storm-november-annabella-terra-concept-art-artist-png-favpng-77BeF7GmvMVbW3rLpFjFHRFTH.jpg

Yuriko Omega VS Nova Terra (Command & Conquer VS Starcraft)

So sad Toutetsu Yuuma is too new even for Touhou fans, with the full release game on the market on October 24th, 2021.
Yeah, Yuuma suffers from being just TOO recent for a Versus setting. The changes she would've integrated to the verse still haven't even been fully applied on these boards, but I do personally think she's the best MU Kirby has left, and if handled well it could be a really fun animation, could even have a fun outcome that doesn't end in a death as well.

Honestly I don't even think Wily v Eggman having a draw is a bad conclusion, I actually like the idea of having a draw on the show every now and again if it's applicable, could help shake up the formula a bit. But having a much better reasoned & explained conclusion with better stats for the characters would probably be cooler even if it'd probably still be the same outcome, plus it has the allure of being an army battle which we almost NEVER get, so it being remade would be cool off of that alone.

Master Chief v Doom Guy is the rematch we actually need though.

Uni Persona is probably the rating they'll go for
Yeah I certainly don't see them reaching 1A or anything. I don't think they've ever ranked a character above multiversal actually, even when handed opportunities to with Thanos or Darkseid, so I really, really doubt Persona would be the first franchise to get that status. I likely see Joker getting universal, maybe universal+/multiversal if they're feeling generous.

Yeah I certainly don't see them reaching 1A or anything. I don't think they've ever ranked a character above multiversal actually, even when handed opportunities to with Thanos or Darkseid, so I really, really doubt Persona would be the first franchise to get that status. I likely see Joker getting universal, maybe universal+/multiversal if they're feeling generous.
Yeah, unless the stats are well known, they usually don't make characters much more powerful than they need to be to win.

Seeing as American Dragon was streamed more then Owl House, Amphibia and Molly Magee this year you think there's any chance of Jack Long vs Juniper Lee
No
Pretty sure they mentioned higher spatial dimensions in GB vs RF when they were scaling RF to a multiversal destruction feat, so you could argue they put him in the tier 1 range :v
Wiz: And he could likely overpower Black and destroy said Time Ring, too. After all, Thawne once generated enough energy to counter the destruction of the entire DC universe, which is stated in comics to be at least 100 trillion light-years in diameter. That's over one billion times larger than our own universe, and over 70 million times larger than Dragon Ball's Universe 7.

Popup: Even the immortality of Fused Zamasu would have difficulty surviving a battle with Reverse Flash, as Thawne is capable of destroying entire timelines, somewhat similar to how Zeno destroyed him in canon.

Boomstick: It's sort of impossible to lock down the exact limits of Goku Black's upper strength without gettin' into lots of assumptions and guesswork. He's obviously stronger than Goku was when he clashed with Beerus, but even being super generous with training and power boosts and multipliers, the gap here is way too wide to be able to just assume Goku Black could match this level of power. The DC universe is just too big! And remember, Barry and Wally's race almost ripped apart the entire DC multiverse!!

So yeah
Yeah, I don't see Tier 1 getting mentioned until Simon vs Kyle or John vs Raidou.
Even then DB Will just put both at Multiversal+ to be easier for the audience

What do you think about stomp matchups?

This is just my personal opinion, but I really don’t mind them. Most fights end up having huge stat advantages once you actually crunch numbers regardless, and honestly as long as the characters themselves are interesting and a match is requested I don’t think it should matter.

What do you think about stomp matchups?

This is just my personal opinion, but I really don’t mind them. Most fights end up having huge stat advantages once you actually crunch numbers regardless, and honestly as long as the characters themselves are interesting and a match is requested I don’t think it should matter.
I can agree. As long as its not like, an insurmountable stomp to the point that there's absolutely no countermeasure on one character's end, and its not a spite match, I don't mind if a match has stompy elements to it or would ultimately be a stomp in the end. As long as you can put together a really fun fight out of it and there are some decent connections, that's ultimately what should matter.

Yeah let's be real, 99% of all famous/legacy MU anywhere are utter stomps because they tend to get popular back when people didn't shove joules to feats or hardly cared much besides "one destroyed a town and the other a mountain, so one has the power advantage but maybe one could avoid it with his skill"

Numbers make stuff fun but also lame at the same time, is cool seeing the how strong feats are but they ruin debates, which is why i wish people did stat equalizations more often, same deal with hax and dimensional tiering i guess.

As for death battle, idc if it is fair or not, while i get satisfacted when the match is closer than a 10x gap in stats, we are atill getting a cool animation most of the time.

Also, wiz and boomstick are just great voice actors for analysing this stuff, i litwrally dreamed with them analysing a fan made character i like.

Alright seeing that Season 9 already has Three New Franchise introduced what other new franchises could be in next season?
When they say "Out there" franchises it makes me think that some more obscure ones might get their chance to shine

If Touhou doesn't show up this season it likely never will. There's also a chance we could get an SCP one, maybe? I think the possibility of a Yakuza fight could happen as well, with that series' rising popularity.

And then there's obvious shoe ins like Omni-Man introducing Invincible and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back