• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220930_003043.jpg
InShot_20220930_114630839.jpg

InShot_20220930_114849162.jpg

Made crappy joke thumbnails

wait I thought Blaze was introduced in 06 with Silver?
The first ever Sonic game she appeared in was Sonic Rush as one of the two MCs alongside Sonic, she came from a parallel dimension with an alternate version of Eggman (Eggman Nega) and alternate versions of the Chaos Emeralds (Sol Emeralds) with a defined role (guardian) and responsibilities (princess) but...

Sonic 06 retcons her backstory for no good reason (from the future instead of another dimension), turns her into a side character (is used to push Silver as a MC) and then "kills" her off (keep in mind this happens roughly one year after Sonic Rush was released in 2005).

As a Blaze fan I know it's not Silver's fault he indirectly holds her back from getting a leading role in future Sonic content but if I didn't make it clear already I don't mind who wins between Future DBH/Xeno Trunks Vs Archie Silver since I actually like Future Trunks and I'm kinda indifferent to Silver although I understand while some fans either still hate him or actually love him.

The first ever Sonic game she appeared in was Sonic Rush as one of the two MCs alongside Sonic, she came from a parallel dimension with an alternate version of Eggman (Eggman Nega) and alternate versions of the Chaos Emeralds (Sol Emeralds) with a defined role (guardian) and responsibilities (princess) but...

Sonic 06 retcons her backstory for no good reason (from the future instead of another dimension), turns her into a side character (is used to push Silver as a MC) and then "kills" her off (keep in mind this happens roughly one year after Sonic Rush was released in 2005).

As a Blaze fan I know it's not Silver's fault he indirectly holds her back from getting a leading role in future Sonic content but if I didn't make it clear already I don't mind who wins between Future DBH/Xeno Trunks Vs Archie Silver since I actually like Future Trunks and I'm kinda indifferent to Silver although I understand while some fans either still hate him or actually love him.
Doesn't the 06 "retcon" inadvertedly make Rush the true future? Rush would ultimately just take place after 06 in the timeline? Considering Rush Adventure would come out just fine afterwards and keep the alternate realm thing.

Outside being incredibly niche no

Skullgirls would be nice to introduce in the show

Guilty Gear and BB are overdue for Runbacks

Darkstalkers could go another rep

Killer Instinct has Jago and a few
Tekken could use more too, Kazuya is next but there are more after him as well

Chad mentioned it in twitter he was hyped and all, Liam had interest for suggestions

And lately it had all sorts of new stuff, netflix anime, sequel in development

Any new fighting game series they could introduce?
Skullgirls is a popular FG verse that has been requested and would be neat to see its introduction though its dwindling popularity might make it unlikely.
Dead or Alive is another one but on the niche side.
Samurai Shodown would open up for more historical fights (Hoping Earthquake VS Birdie (SF) gets in one day)
MUGEN would be cool

20220930_003043.jpg
InShot_20220930_114630839.jpg

InShot_20220930_114849162.jpg

Made crappy joke thumbnails
How Cirno and Jack Frost see themselves

No chance this season, has to be next one if they wanna do it, game awards teased Tekken 8 announcement there, which is december this year

If it is wesker vs kazuya (dont wanna), gotta be timed with RE4 remake
Next season is more likely imo. Especially if they've been paying attention to upcoming game trends. It could totally be an early season fight, like around March-April if they play their cards right.

@The_Axiom_of_Virgo you know the whole Blaze retcon reminds me of something funny. So from what I understand, someone asked Takashi Iizuka if he could clarify the status of Silver, Eggman Nega and Blaze and if the later was from another dimension or Silver's future.
Iizuka's response? Blaze was from another dimension and Silver and Eggman Nega were from the future, it's just that, and I quote, "everyone had amnesia" during 06. It's kind of funny that that's their answer to that retcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back