• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get a good laugh that after Beerus was buffed we immediately got an Arale downgrade thread lmao
I feel that Beerus justification (Goku's statement) falls under
Option 1: The person who made the claim was, say, a squire who was telling the heroes about how he slew his master. We would consider this source hyperbole and an example of the Hasty Generalization fallacy (which, for the record, is the father of the No-Limits fallacy). He saw him break a lance on his forehead and deemed him indestructible.

I feel that Beerus justification (Goku's statement) falls under

He erased Dr. Mashirito who would of had Low 1-C resistance to erasure similar to Arale, so the statement is irrelevant anyways since the potency of Hakai would have still been Tier 1.

He erased Dr. Mashirito who would of had Low 1-C resistance to erasure similar to Arale, so the statement is irrelevant anyways since the potency of Hakai would have still been Tier 1.
I don't think Dr. Mashirito has Low 1-C Toon Force and I don't think Beerus EE can be scaled to Low 1-C Toon Force as Arale and Dr. Mashirito can not be Low 1-C Toon Force at that time. Also, Low 1-C is from being above all Dragon Ball's author's all works' cosmology, and Beerus, or the whole Dragon Ball, is NEVER close to such level.

I don't think Dr. Mashirito has Low 1-C Toon Force and I don't think Beerus EE can be scaled to Low 1-C Toon Force as Arale and Dr. Mashirito can not be Low 1-C Toon Force at that time.
He won't after the downgrades, but he would have. Arale, Akira, Mashirito, Suppaman etc. all scale to the T1 stuff universally. Dr. Slump is weird.

Or we should not allow Dragon Ball Super Arale has Low 1-C hax if it is accepted to wank Beerus based on a questionable feat. As we scale a character with Odinforce Thor but the character's feat is beating unworthy Thor. For the character, they could easily "can't lift a newspaper in this episode, lifting a universe in next episode". Or in other word, these funny characters are known for inconsistency and "permanently killed" in an episode does not hinder their badass moment.

The current CRTs are wild. The Age of Wanking.
3-A Kung Fu Panda
Low 1-C Dragon Ball because of Arale
BEERUS
2-B/2-A Dragon Ball Cosmology

After the successful Hakai wank, now attempts to crossscale starts. And I'm not talking about Blue and White, the Chinese Suggestverse which has contained numerously versus-debating-appelaing terms.

I dont remember Tier 1 stuff being a thing in manga Dr. Slump.

Dr. Slump is also good, it actually had the original "death by laser disintegration" thing that DBZ uses lol

I dont remember Tier 1 stuff being a thing in manga Dr. Slump.

Dr. Slump is also good, it actually had the original "death by laser disintegration" thing that DBZ uses lol
If my memory is not wrong, the Low 1-C is because her Toon Force transcends all Akira's works' cosmology, including Dragon Ball Heroes and Xenoverse. Therefore I said that Beerus upgrade is not with reliable evidence. Technically, Beerus is within all Akira works' cosmology and there is no evidence supporting that he could affect the level where Beerus himself is considered as fiction. Beerus is not portrayed as Araly's Toon Force level. Therefore, Beerus should have no way to even contact with Low 1-C level, let alone having Low 1-C rating.

Also, Toon Force is (in)famous for its inconsistency. Spongebob can not even lift a paper when he's portrayed as weak, but the same Spongebob can pull the universal sting when he's portrayed as strong. And for many Toon Force users, being completely erased can be even the part of their Toon Force (make audience feel funny), not because their opponent's supposed "comparable to Toon Force user's best" EE.

Last, there is an attempt to crossscale. There are CRT which attempts to upscale GoD to Low 1-C, not just Low 1-C EE. Thinking about that: Angels are stronger than GoD, Zeno is stronger than Angels. Then DB's Top Tier would become Low 1-C at least, contradicting to "her Toon Force transcends all Akira's works' cosmology".

Last edited:
I (resolve) TO (become) THE STRONGEST (alive)!!

5Xk0kiM.png

The current CRTs are wild. The Age of Wanking.
3-A Kung Fu Panda
Low 1-C Dragon Ball because of Arale
BEERUS
2-B/2-A Dragon Ball Cosmology

After the successful Hakai wank, now attempts to crossscale starts. And I'm not talking about Blue and White, the Chinese Suggestverse which has contained numerously versus-debating-appelaing terms.
Dr. Slump is geetting downgraded though and by extension Beerus is not getting Low 1-C smurf Hax.

I kinda had a gut feeling this would happen, tbh. With what happened with 2-C Dragon Ball Super some time ago, I was wondering how long smurf Beerus would last >_>;

EDIT: Yeah, I also wonder about the Xianxia dudes. The fact they actively competing to make their characters are overpowered as possible is pretty obvious, but you wonder if they are also legit into VS debating as well. Not complaining or anything, just draws my attention.

And bugs greatest feat is removing Florida from the United States 🗿
LMAO

(Will the crew members actually be doing Bugs vs Mickey this season or in the future?)

Dr. Slump is geetting downgraded though and by extension Beerus is not getting Low 1-C smurf Hax.

I kinda had a gut feeling this would happen, tbh. With what happened with 2-C Dragon Ball Super some time ago, I was wondering how long smurf Beerus would last >_>;

EDIT: Yeah, I also wonder about the Xianxia dudes. The fact they actively competing to make their characters are overpowered as possible is pretty obvious, but you wonder if they are also legit into VS debating as well. Not complaining or anything, just draws my attention.
I kinda had a weird feeling: Fans on one hand criticize xuanxia novels for wanking to oblivion, while another group of fans are making verses even crazier than xuanxia novels to the point of pumping mass-produced mary sues and gary stus and are not yet satisfied.

Oh Monday is coming and I am already too excited to hear what Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media are dishing out.
(And while Brandon Yates is still pulling volume 5 out (while collecting ideas for volume 6) Therewolf Media is pulling out his part 2 of volume 2 (while some volume 3 works are already in production).

Expect Kirito vs Maple and Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear to come out at some point. And more.

GOD BLESS HYPERSUDA! A GOOD GOHAN MU HAS APPEARED!

We already got one
image0.jpg
Wish Saint Seiya be better received in the Americas and among the Americans.

... That said, everyone knows in the mind that Beerus vs Hades is mid at best, while Beerus met Sailor Galaxia, who can Hades fight against? I wonder if anyone would actually say Yuyuko Saigyouji

LMAO

(Will the crew members actually be doing Bugs vs Mickey this season or in the future?)

I kinda had a weird feeling: Fans on one hand criticize xuanxia novels for wanking to oblivion, while another group of fans are making verses even crazier than xuanxia novels to the point of pumping mass-produced mary sues and gary stus and are not yet satisfied.

Oh Monday is coming and I am already too excited to hear what Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media are dishing out.
(And while Brandon Yates is still pulling volume 5 out (while collecting ideas for volume 6) Therewolf Media is pulling out his part 2 of volume 2 (while some volume 3 works are already in production).

Expect Kirito vs Maple and Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear to come out at some point. And more.

Wish Saint Seiya be better received in the Americas and among the Americans.

... That said, everyone knows in the mind that Beerus vs Hades is mid at best, while Beerus met Sailor Galaxia, who can Hades fight against? I wonder if anyone would actually say Yuyuko Saigyouji

Crazier than Xianxia dudes in a competition of sorts? I mean, if that's what you want to do by all means go ahead it's your work and all. I mean, uh... sounds a bit hypocritical from me, I don't doubt pretty amazing stories can come up and I am a firm believer that execution is everything, but if the story is fueled by "my character can beat their character" it can come as a bit of a waste, you build up a massive cosmology over a long story just to finish with "and the MC can destroy all of it with his dick".

I honestly read that as Kirito vs Pepsi Man.

I just want Saint Seiya to debut, ngl.

Despite i noticed some of flaws on it (like seriously, Gohan lack of any versatilies compared to Zero, this could turn him to gain W to gain L), him against Zero is the best even with the inevitable set of Gohan vs Mark

Do you have any personal grudge over it or what?

Despite i noticed some of flaws on it (like seriously, Gohan lack of any versatilies compared to Zero, this could turn him to gain W to gain L), him against Zero is the best even with the inevitable set of Gohan vs Mark

Do you have any personal grudge over it or what?
1. Kouga is better imho
2. I have no personal grudges, lmao, I didn't even say anything like "YO GOHAN VS ULTRAMAN ZERO IS THE WORST MU OF ALL TIME", I just called it mid, mid doesn't even mean that it's bad, it's not good or bad.

1. Kouga is better imho
2. I have no personal grudges, lmao, I didn't even say anything like "YO GOHAN VS ULTRAMAN ZERO IS THE WORST MU OF ALL TIME", I just called it mid, mid doesn't even mean that it's bad, it's not good or bad.
Okay, but the way you deliver it to us is like you really disliked the idea of Zero vs Gohan lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back