• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also expect a gojo vs makima track in 5 days or so from Therewolf Media
Why you sure it is exactly Thursday night / Friday morning that Gojo vs Makima commission is to be released? (Well it would be a likely 1/4 or 1/5 guess assuming Aaron may include one more song for volume 2b/3 so whatever)

DB actually has Reed at MFTL+ lol
Where does Reed get MFTL+ from? Defeating Doctor Doom? Tagging Galactus? Or... Scans thanks.

Why you sure it is exactly Thursday night / Friday morning that Gojo vs Makima commission is to be released? (Well it would be a likely 1/4 or 1/5 guess assuming Aaron may include one more song for volume 2b/3 so whatever)

Where does Reed get MFTL+ from? Defeating Doctor Doom? Tagging Galactus? Or... Scans thanks.
"Wiz: He's faster than Reed Richards, who reacted to interstellar beams fired by Galactus, and has even deflected Thor's hammer.

Boomstick: The same hammer that flew Thor across the universe in seconds!" - Lex vs Doom

it hurts me that you put Mu as bad as ichigo and plastic man.

you could have put toriko or captain marvelous.
It would be less discussion inclusive if I just list out the obviously better choices without input of others.

For instance now I have you to pull out Toriko and Captain Marvelous.
(Also, now I guess I am understanding Ant that why he wants obscure verses be nuked - when many big names like Super Sentai do not have profiles on this site)

He has Natsu
Sure thanks.

Another person contributing. Great.

It would be less discussion inclusive if I just list out the obviously better choices without input of others.

For instance now I have you to pull out Toriko and Captain Marvelous.
(Also, now I guess I am understanding Ant that why he wants obscure verses be nuked - when many big names like Super Sentai do not have profiles on this site)
i understand but, literally ichigo is naruto but worse.. almost the same as goku vs luffy a much worse version of toriko vs luffy.

The way I see it, if you have the energy to create something, you can use that same energy to destroy something.

Like say, if you have enough magic to create a giant wall, then logically, you can use that same amount of magic to destroy a similar sized wall.
Fair enough, I just find those types of feats to be inconsistent most of the time. I mostly view them as supporting arguments for the tiering of some characters rather than definite proof that they're X-tier strong. I mean, there are lots of characters who create stuff way bigger than what they can destroy or damage, so I always question those feats.

factoring in 15 finger sukuna and pochita (from a death battle view, denji would get pochita's full form, maybe sukuna could be the reason pochita manifests)

I think in their regular states, Denji wins. Sukuna beats regular Denji. Pochita can beats 15 finger sukuna very high diff but it its so close id say like 55/45
That's surprising

Here is the full thing
9781974722853_01.JPG
That curse looks like Pochita lol

Honestly this can mostly be answered by the Celestials' conceited and self-absorbed mindset. They don't want more people in their space, because they're lying assholes who pretend to be better than they really are. Other evidence proves that Heaven has infinite size when compared to the size of other infinitely sized places.

The short answer is really just "Celestials suck and lie."

And of course, if you go the Amitabha route, Heaven is literally larger in scope to the universe, than the universe itself is to an atom.
Is Amitabha real though? As far as I know, he was only stated to exist by some humans that probably aren't very knowledgeable on which gods exist or not. Not by someone that might truly know if that's true or not.

Just put Reisen to either one of the Kamen Riders and vice versa :v 👍

Every MU will become much better if we put Kamen Riders against them :v 👉
Is there even a Kamen Rider that has connections or good similarities to Reisen though? That series has a ton of characters that are somehow the objectively best MUs for my favorite characters according to MU makers.

Surge has better than ******* 17 and we don't need anymore mid rivalry MU happening after a certain point
I think it's decent. Both are arrogant blue-eyed cyborgs created by scientists who wanted to destroy the main character, both would betray their creator, but go off to kill the MC, cause destruction, and harm innocents regardless.

I never understood that match-up, what even are the connections and themes??? Is it even fair or even have animation potential? As far as I know, Undertaker is literally just a wall-level character.
Your casual Undertaker or Undertaker with Three Books of the Dead?

All of Reisen's MU's suck unless I am missing a good MU.
Diego Brando sucks as an opponent for her, Reisen stomps him into oblivion and there is also a very harsh character style clash and character powers clash.
Black Rabbit sucks simply because I am biased and I hate Black Rabbit and her anime (Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?)
Itachi Uchiha sounds cool, but I guess he has better opponents and more fair MUs.

Strikethrough Reisen is never going to be in Death Battle Strikethrough

Though I guess other Touhou characters have better and likelier matchups.
Itachi Uchiha definitely has Undertaker.
And Black Rabbit vs Reisen Udongein Inaba is THE matchup of lunar rabbits with long hair. Themes and close connections specific enough to warrant a Death Battle (should Mondaiji and Touhou Project gets popular enough among the crew members of Rooster Teeth).

Also IIRC Black Rabbit having (mild at least) resistance against madness manipulation means she does not incapacitate herself immediately when facing Reisen.

I forgot Undertaler had comics. That makes the fight more interesting. But do both characters have good similarities though?
And Black Rabbit vs Reisen Udongein Inaba is THE matchup of lunar rabbits with long hair. Themes and close connections specific enough to warrant a Death Battle (should Mondaiji and Touhou Project gets popular enough among the crew members of Rooster Teeth).

Also IIRC Black Rabbit having (mild at least) resistance against madness manipulation means she does not incapacitate herself immediately when facing Reisen.
Fair enough, it might be the best MU for Reisen connection/thematic-wise and might be closest in terms of a debate.

But I am very biased and I hate Black Rabbit and Mondaiji a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back