• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically Genie Jafar is a permanent thing in the sequel. Real problem is that technically someone needs to summon Jafar when he is a genie and thats a weird thing to consider.

image.png

Society moment.
I am pretty sure Cole vs Alex is a very niche MU. I haven't seen active infamous & prototype in ages.

Technically

Kamen Rider = One human (mutated or not) wearing spandex and a belt vs a human-sized monster
Super Sentai = several humans (mutated or not) wearing spandex vs a human-sized monster
(Humans may summon giant robots should the monster grows giant size)
Power Rangers = Super Sentai but changing the story background into an American sitcom but keeping all the spandex and rubber suits

I’m pretty sure Jafar can’t go Genie at any time I dunno why they included it in this lol
Technically the fight could start as Jafar appearing as human form avatar while the genie form is hiding nearby.
We have had Sauron vs Lich King so this should be easy to arrange.

I am pretty sure Cole vs Alex is a very niche MU. I haven't seen active infamous & prototype in ages.
Blame Death Battle did not make the matchup back in Season 3~5.

Oh man they miss a few chances to introduce Arceus and Shulk.

Also Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown has been so stale they now need to find new opponents as NMH3 buffs Travis to an absurd level.

Last edited:

agree? i do

I don't understand why this its suppost to be a weakness, its the entire point of the series, if you don't like it then why are you even watch it in the first place.

Also for what logic Death Battle would somehow improve if the characters are given the choice of just incapacitate/bfr their opponent?

Aside for be fighters to be more in character by not turn them into murders, its not like it drastically change the outcome of most fights or improve their animation.

To an extend, fights ending in death can be a weakness.

In some way it is the ultimate fight tho, if you dont go for kill, one could argue you arent going at your peak. It does mean more child murder tho.

The feeling on this is very neutral to me - both have some alternatives.

That said to me when I have popped up with more obscure and weird matchups.

Song is typically good.

The best ending is Discord eating Bill like a dorito.
Best ending involves Bill Cipher getting petrified (while swearing a lot), Discord moaned "heh... what a wonderful dance" and then have a "peaceful" fist bump at the statue, pulverising it, and say "it was me, Barry, I was the one who (ditto)".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back