• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speeds_that_ascend_heaven___zoom_vs__pucci_art_by_shiori0_dfojzgm-pre.jpg
hunter_zolomon_vs__enrico_pucci___death_battle__by_shiori0_dfohoa8-pre.jpg
If and when Hunter Zolomon were to win, I'd be interested to see the backlash from JoJo fans

Random idea while listening to some Werewolf Therewolf music: Guy Dangerous (Temple Run) beats Jake (Subway Surfers) because the demon monkeys are more ferocious than a low tier slacked off cop without access to a gun? (Or does a cop actually gets far stronger because he and his dog survived a train run-over? And do Subway Surfers actually crash through buildings with gadgets?) Also theoretically Guy Dangerous scale from Bruce Lee in attack potency and durability while tags Using Bolt in speed? Powerup are almost even apparently.

Would we actually have a Death Run (basically marathon version of Death Race)? Featuring Guy Dangerous, Jake, Pepsiman, unnamed man (from Canabalt), Mario (yes Mario Run is a thing) and yes Lara Croft (yeah Lara Croft: Relic Run has also existed)
Random bump

yes... the economy is not at its best right now... i will have to save a lot to have a future commission from brandon... and of course i still have enough to live on lol.
How are you rn

By the way, what are the most popular and likeliest Touhou matchups? As in, the Touhou matchups that are the most likely to happen in Death Battle.
Jack Frost vs Cirno
Remilia vs Rachel Alucard
Flandre vs Marx

are very popular and beloved in the community

Sakuya vs Hit Is a recent popular choice

My Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic MU seems to be picking up a lot of steam

Marisa & Reimu being the main characters both have a lot of popular MUs, it’s just a matter of which one to pick. My lobbying for Yuffie Kisaragi for Marisa may or may not have made some steam but idk. Cardcaptor Sakura, Arle Nadja, and Sailor Mars are Reimu’s most popular choices.

What do you mean there is no debate??? Papyrus is a better opponent for Cirno than Jack Frost. And I am also not sure if Cirno vs Jack Frost is the most popular Touhou match up, I've heard of other matchups like Flandre vs Marx, Yukari vs Giratina and etc way more than that one.
I’ve literally never heard Papyrus suggested for Cirno until you. Cirno vs Jack is an ancient suggestion that's been popular for ages and the comparison is old as sin in the community, given Touhou’s ties to SMT as a whole. It’s one of the most popular Touhou MUs without a doubt.

I don't like Hit vs Sakuya but it's one of those matches where I felt less strongly about it as time went on. I don't really care if it happens anymore, the most value it can give me is Touhou on DB and the nuclear fallout of a Hit L, and that's honestly good enough.
These are my feelings on the MU too. I was initially very against it but am now just neutral in it.

@Kirbonic_Pikmin anyways how Kasen vs Fleetway progressing in terms of popularity
Very well actually!!! I see it spread around a lot more, I keep getting sent different thumbnails people have made, and it was received pretty well in the DBD to my knowledge. I’d say it’s doing pretty well!

I’ve got a few big commissions for it in the works as well so hopefully that’ll help drum up progress even further.

Very well actually!!! I see it spread around a lot more, I keep getting sent different thumbnails people have made, and it was received pretty well in the DBD to my knowledge. I’d say it’s doing pretty well!

I’ve got a few big commissions for it in the works as well so hopefully that’ll help drum up progress even further.
Ah so same here with me with Gohan vs Ultraman Zero Ultraguy confirmed it gotten more popular as of that folks prefer it over Gohan other options

The fact it's catching on with folks got me determined to find more ways to get over the edge more

I got some ideas for to get it going

If and when Hunter Zolomon were to win, I'd be interested to see the backlash from JoJo fans
I guess not a lot (surprise - no really).

Given how Archie Sonic lost to Wally West and Goku Black lost to Eobard Thawne.

(JJBA has been portrayed to be city block level+ hamon users and 441 kilotons of TNT stands and stand users)
(JJBA wanks will rest for a while if not for Nami vs Weather Report which will kick off the wank once again thanks to the Heavy Weather.)

Ah so same here with me with Gohan vs Ultraman Zero Ultraguy confirmed it gotten more popular as of that folks prefer it over Gohan other options

The fact it's catching on with folks got me determined to find more ways to get over the edge more

I got some ideas for to get it going
Wait until next day Ultraguy says Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga is also catching steam.

I was thinking DC scaling, but that could happen, too...
Well there's going to be an official DC x RWBY movie released at some point. And for some mysterious reason they're going to make Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman teenagers with Batman becoming some Bat Faunus for some reason.

Seriously, how does Warner Bros allow stupid ideas like that to pass?

The answer is in the question: Warner Bros.
I guess that makes sense. Still, I hope making Volume 9 of RWBY a Crunchyroll exclusive pays off for Rooster Teeth because I know RT has been in a lot of shit lately and afaik RWBY is one of their few successful franchises left.
But when you got some of the heads of Rooster Teeth going onto Twitter to tell people not to pirate Volume 9? That tells me they really need this to be a success

It probably shouldn't cause any backlash, Pucci has infinite speed while Zolomon keeps up with Wally who DB believe is faster than Archie Sonic who is stated to have infinite speed
Ontop of that Zolomon has every ability Pucci has but easier to pull off

Last edited:
So can someone explain me the Dreamy Bowser ordeal with Mario and Luigi?
The Dream stone is the macguffin of Dream Team, at the end of the game Bowser gets it in his possession, but the pro tags destroy it, so Bowser inhales the shattered pieces of the crystal and turns into Dreamy Bowser, getting the stone’s powers, though he never really uses many of them.

He is then beaten by base form Mario & Luigi despite that making literally no ******* sense lol

It’s pretty violently non-standard, a scaling nightmare, and the power of the dreamstone is undefined since the English & Japanese translations about its power differ iirc, I don’t think it’s something that should be taken into account in a Bowser DB personally.

Ngl i would love to see a Pucci match one day. He's probably one of the more underrated JoJo Main Villains in my honest opinion, as least back in the day anyways.
He is definitely portrayed as one of the stronger JJBA villains back then. "Made in heaven" is still considered among the strongest stands - at least among the normies.
Like he could be only defeated by being thrown into a separate dimension separate from the universe under his control then being oxygen poisoned to death.

But Enrico being thrown into Hunter Zolomon would still be an overkill if just lesser an overkill than Flash vs Quicksilver.

BTW how does Kirei Kotomine vs Enrico Pucci work?

The Dream stone is the macguffin of Dream Team, at the end of the game Bowser gets it in his possession, but the pro tags destroy it, so Bowser inhales the shattered pieces of the crystal and turns into Dreamy Bowser, getting the stone’s powers, though he never really uses many of them.

He is then beaten by base form Mario & Luigi despite that making literally no ******* sense lol

It’s pretty violently non-standard, a scaling nightmare, and the power of the dreamstone is undefined since the English & Japanese translations about its power differ iirc, I don’t think it’s something that should be taken into account in a Bowser DB personally.
Very non-standard indeed.

At least we see Bowser using his share of Pure Hearts tagging Mario and Peach (and Luigi inside Super Dimentio) against the Super Dimentio in the grand fight. (Kind of pulling a Soul Eater protagonists group against Kishin Crona eh)

It did in theory go through, but only as likely (as in it's now agreed Death scales to Shinra and by proxy Asura.)
Exact scaling chain:
(Death (Fire Force) >=) Death (Soul Eater), descendant of Death (Fire Force) = Kishin Asura = EOS Death the Kid = EOS Black Black Star = EOS Maka Albarn

The ">=" in question is the question remaining.

He is definitely portrayed as one of the stronger JJBA villains back then. "Made in heaven" is still considered among the strongest stands - at least among the normies.
Like he could be only defeated by being thrown into a separate dimension separate from the universe under his control then being oxygen poisoned to death.

But Enrico being thrown into Hunter Zolomon would still be an overkill if just lesser an overkill than Flash vs Quicksilver.

BTW how does Kirei Kotomine vs Enrico Pucci work?
I have an obscure matchup for Pucci.
Enrico Pucci VS Titus I (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure VS Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins)
Titus I's AP, durability and speed is unknown especially considering that Ruina is at the same level of vagueness of TLoR, but he is the most intelligent human in Ruina verse.

Titus I is skilled at magic to the extent that he is the reason why human in Ruina verse has knowledge in magic, so it is expected that he knows every magic in Ruina verse. The magic in Ruina verse has many soul-attacking methods and resistance to soul-attacking methods, meaning that Titus I can sense and attack Stand and Pucci himself, to the extent that he can use instant death magic on Pucci and K.O. His resistance to mind attacks makes White Snake useless and New Moon's defensive abilities useless.

Titus I is also a master manipulator as he has been manipulating all emperors in the empire to taste different styles of governance, and he is the first emperor and the founder of the empire. Yeah, he has achieved immorality, though not as good as gods in Ruina verse. According to the river goddess, she loves Titus I and gives every knowledge she could give to Titus I.

The ace of Pucci, MIH, is not that impressive in comparison to Titus I's Overlord form because Titus I in Overlord form simply do the same thing while never affected by his time-space influence.

You can say that the main protagonist finally defeat him, but in fact, the main protagonist IS a reincarnation of Titus I who should defeat the Titus I I said above as the antagonist Titus I is a perfect copy of Titus I. The main protagonist is not as badass as antagonist Titus I in birth, but they are Titus I and they become as badass as the antagonist one, though in more heroic approach.

In the end, Pucci is likely losing this one. Intelligence, experience, abilities are in Titus I's favor.

The animation potential is good. The battle could start with the forgotten city suddenly appears above the beach and Titus I introduces himself. Pucci confronts and battles Titus I, who decides to allow Pucci to show his strength first. The battle can have Pucci reach the forgotten city with the help of New Moon and happens to find the place to transform his Stand into MIH. Pucci manages to severely harm Titus I with the help of MIH, only for Titus I briefly complaining how weak the host body is and showing the Overlord form. The Overlord formm Titus I casually trap Pucci, which further accelerate time and completely make Pucci unable to properly fight. The execution is that Overlord form Titus I casually strikes Pucci with a lightning, killing both Pucci and his Stand.

I'm sorry that my research on Ruina verse is not perfect, but you may have basic understanding in Ruina verse. Ruina verse even has in-universe censored history as a parody of similar practice IRL, meaning that you cannot trust every lore in-game.

Here is the original game:
Here is the fan translation (but it has problems as Ruina is somewhat similar to TLoR):

Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins cannot be in VS Battles Wiki because of the holy Inclusion/Notability Rule!

Last edited:
Not like Hit has better, plus he is unique as a dragon ball super character to bring in
Except he does, Hyoga is right there
Cygnus Hyoga can time stop (at least within a region) (since Saint Seiya Omega) so he can at least fight Hit.

Why can Hyoga time stop? Ask Esdeath.

Zoom vs Homura music will launch around this week.

Close connections exist.

Verdict? More debatable than most of the other matchups related to Zoom and Homura at least. (Zoom may actually win under the dic- universe measurement contest.)

Kirito vs Maple, Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear and another matchup I afaik have not exactly talked about will come later, given the really long queues by Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media.

Last edited:
One of them buys Uni Touhou given what @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara told me everything else is up in the air
Universe level Touhou Project ONLY?

I have a gut feeling that Amitabha will be mentioned just to introduce one of the biggest measurable universe size figure in fiction. Not that it matters as meh infinite universe size and infinite universe claims.

People are working on CRT to make god tiers "at least 2-B, likely 2-A, possibly Low 1-C"

Aside from Cap vs Ichigo and Oma zio vs Drakkon, what are some popular kamen rider matches out there?
Kamen Rider Gaim vs Madoka Kaname
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid vs Neptune
Kamen Rider Blade VS Gambit
Kamen Rider Kabuto vs Enrico Pucci or DIO or Jay Garrick Flash
Kamen Rider Wizard or Kamen Rider Ghost vs Dante

Just those I can recall rn

I’ve literally never heard Papyrus suggested for Cirno until you. Cirno vs Jack is an ancient suggestion that's been popular for ages and the comparison is old as sin in the community, given Touhou’s ties to SMT as a whole. It’s one of the most popular Touhou MUs without a doubt.
Oh really? I thought Papyrus vs Cirno was more popular, I mean, Undertale and Touhou had a whole fandom war like 4-5 years ago and one of the many comparisons I heard during that time was Papyrus and Cirno. Though I admit I haven't seen lots of people talk about Papyrus vs Cirno on powerscaling/Death Battle fandoms. As for Jack Frost, I only know who he is because people started saying he should fight Cirno, that's all I know about him and SMT. I don't think I ever heard a casual Touhou fan that's not into DB/powerscaling even talk about Jack Frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back