• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning that but want to find the right artist for that
You mean you are struggling for whether Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media or both to commission on for the music?

... You mean still art.

You can sure make still fight screens by yourself.

Needle Worm - Yugipedia - Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki

vegito worst nightmare
Needle Worm vs Weedle rat 2 go

Indiana Jones vs Jack Sparrow sounds fun, I like it
Yeah.

He was talking about Pucci vs Zolomon
Then Zoom vs Homura or Sakuya vs Homura are the seemingly better matchups that are actually fights then. Forget Pucci vs Zoom or Pucci vs Sakuya or Pucci vs Hit.

Which you would choose?
Puss vs Mao Mao VS Puss vs Buck Wild

I don't see how Sakuya vs Homura is a good MU. ALL I know is that they're just time-warper girls that have cold personalities. Is there even anything else for the MU or just connection-filler?

Sorry for being late about Pucci talk, what’s your guys thoughts on Maruki as an MU?
I don't play Persona so I automatically gravitate towards a MU with a character I do know and like (Sakuya Izayoi)
And I am not sure if Maracas is an objectively good opponent either since I don't know their similarities

I don't play Persona so I automatically gravitate towards a MU with a character I do know and like (Sakuya Izayoi)
And I am not sure if Maracas is an objectively good opponent either since I don't know their similarities
Oh yes, my favorite persona character, Maracas
Basically in short, antagonists who aim to create a better world for humanity with their reality warping abilities which have a heavy biblical motif. There’s more connections but that’s the basic jist of it. I just think the dialogue could be funny cause Maruki could be like “stop, please, I’m trying to help you” while puccis like “REEEEEEEE HEAVEN” since their ideas of what is better for humanity kinda differ

Sakuya is just cursed with awful ass MUs.

Homura atleast has one or two better alts.
I mean, disregarding that it's a stomp unless you use composite Pucci and he somehow has something that would beat Sakuya, Pucci is a good MU for Sakuya.

Both warp time
Both fight with knives
Both are humans that are servants to vampires
Both have a cold personality

This one is a bit of a stretch but Pucci was a villain and Sakuya was a villainess (She is a good guy now)

Simple connections but it works

I like some Bleach vs Naruto mus, but this...is something different. Not only connections are non-existent, but it's a merciless stomp and both of them have way better options. Unfortunately, Yhwach opponents are obscure, and Kaguya's opponents aren't super popular either.
0b660c30c4bec1ec49f8536736296a8a.webp

I like some Bleach vs Naruto mus, but this...is something different. Not only connections are non-existent, but it's a merciless stomp and both of them have way better options. Unfortunately, Yhwach opponents are obscure, and Kaguya's opponents aren't super popular either.
too bad it won't happened

"b-but YeeHaw MU"
and its bleach he can carry

we don't need lame rivalry going again he has better and nobody care for Kaguya

Bleach fans get really annoying when their characters appear (Even if they win or lose)
Along with Ben 10, Black clover, and Dragon ball fans (At least DB fans give lots of views) so I wouldn't want a MU with any character from those series (Except Dragon ball, cuz they give views at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back