• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the reboot already did it Archie Silver gonna get His Game shit as well as maybe IDW stuff
Nah, they specified in the recommended info that IDW was its own thing and not included.

Thinking back on it the recommended material DID mention it was using Dragon Ball Super anime & manga episodes and chapters so I guess they let us know ahead of time.

Silver is gonna be getting several of the games though at least, like, at least up to Generations, funnily enough, despite using Forces footage in the teaser, they do not have Sonic Forces written down in the material being used, which makes sense ig, Forces ties into more with IDW than anything from Archie, considering Archie ended before Forces released, so I guess Generations is the cut off point for game media included.

Guts vs Clare is my favorite MU for Guts tbh. too bad Clare's a massive who these days.
The Crew seems interested in doing the Mu from the CDB and i feel Guts could carry it to Decent Views
I think they held a DBC for the matchup so it's not completely out of the picture. It's only competition would be Guts vs Dimitri honestly.
Yeah Dimitri is the biggest threat to Clare vs Guts

They're going to make him use the stupid ki sword instead of the the Keysword, aren't they.
They better ******* not when Trunks can literally summon the Awakened Keysword to himself as well as allies.
it be like i said ******* Stupid to not use the keysword which is Trunks biggest case of a W for a Shitty Asspull that didn't amount to shit in the end

This double sucks since it means that DBS Trunks will be redundant and will never make an appearance. Like I get that he's boring and probably wouldn't get in anyway but taking away the one interesting thing he can do is just sad.
RIP a free win for Archie if Death Battle want's to give them a freebee.

This double sucks since it means that DBS Trunks will be redundant and will never make an appearance. Like I get that he's boring and probably wouldn't get in anyway but taking away the one interesting thing he can do is just sad.
Works for me 🗿
Piccolo vs Magus got us covered on DB vs Chrono Trigger and its a Piccolo W
Cable don't need a runback
don't care much for Luminary

"Time for the doctor to deliver his Daily Dose"
2907e72f00ff73c64ea289f629540c50.jpg

Works for me 🗿
Piccolo vs Magus got us covered on DB vs Chrono Trigger and its a Piccolo W
Cable don't need a runback
don't care much for Luminary
I personally was thinking that DBS Trunks could fight Lara-Su/Jani-Ca which would give Archie Sonic a free w if they loose this match with the added benefit of no one giving a shit that Jobber Trunks getting his ass turned into a statue.
But yeah really not that big a loss in the long scheme of things.
th

The Chad Keysword

The Virgin Asspull Sword

gentlemen i rest my case
All my Dragon Ball friends talk about how Trunks ends up feeling like the fanfic "he's just like me" character after a certain point, especially in Super. The Asspull Sword is like the epitome of that it seems.

So really, there's nothing gained from composites when Archie and Xeno have everything base do?
Well for Sonic's case it probably just gives solid confirmation on specific things, gives extra visuals to pull from, and maybe nets a couple of extra abilities, and maybe some extra stuff to work with storywise. They're probably never gonna get another chance to talk about Sonic Rivals, for instance.

Last edited:
Definition of LITERALLY WHO
It's Knuckles future daughter, I know she's a who but if DBS Trunks were to happen it'd probably be his best match since she has most of what Silver has with the added bonus of "Fighting an evil black future version of a person who looks like their dad's rival" to the list. I know it's a never ever but like that's about the same likelyhood as DBS trunks showing up.

It's Knuckles future daughter, I know she's a who but if DBS Trunks were to happen it'd probably be his best match since she has most of what Silver has with the added bonus of "Fighting an evil black future version of a person who looks like their dad's rival" to the list. I know it's a never ever but like that's about the same likelyhood as DBS trunks showing up.

No DBS Trunks has way more of a chance showing up than this bizarre fanfic hedgehog, because she is never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.....

..........EVER getting in.

No DBS Trunks has way more of a chance showing up than this bizarre fanfic hedgehog, because she is never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.....

..........EVER getting in.

I'm not going to argue with that. I'm just saying that if you put a gun to my head and forced me to give the worst version of trunks (or second worse I don't care) a match I'd probably pick her since all his other matches are lame and probably work better with just DBZ Trunks instead while also close enough in teirs (by Death Battle standards since they don't really diferentate between timelines and Universe) and fairly thematic. It's a never ever ever ever ever I know but still if I had to she'd be my choice.

I like how this loops.

...I do get feeling this forebodes Trunks L? They usually do weird composites if that doesn't guarantee a W. Then again, DBS is big so they can reference it, and Xeno Trunks is stronger than DBS anyways so I guess it doesnt hurt to include DBS feats. And they composited Broly too.
Two episodes ago they just gave Bond a full complete composite that he didn't at all need and he still won, idk if compositing is enough to forebode an L.

The nice thing about that is apart from breathing in space, it’s still 100% DBS Broly within the fight itself. So I’m hoping it’s the same for Xeno Trunks.
They might use that Spirit Sword, thats about it.

Two episodes ago they just gave Bond a full complete composite that he didn't at all need and he still won, idk if compositing is enough to forebode an L.
Yeah, there is also cases like "Its hard to know what version to use, lets just composite it wont be that bad". But since Xeno > DBS, its probably more a Broly situation at least, composite because it doesnt really hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back