• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the do it good then I’m gonna be fine. The problem is that it’s lotr so the standard is pretty high for them to write Sauron. Not saying they can’t do it but I just don’t want any shitty jokes in the fighting animation lol
I think they've had fights that were stone cold serious before, so I think they'd know this is no place for jokes. I'd hope, at least...

Regular DB/DBS is honestly kind of a disappointing verse because its basically just a bunch of bricks with big numbers and basic energy attacks, very few of them have any notable haxx, they never really have much to their name outside of that and if you introduce a verse with comparable speeds but better haxx they just lose.

DBH is a hilarious shift into the complete opposite direction in that they have even bigger numbers with a literally ******* ridiculous wall of haxx most verses can only dream of.
it is
makes it funny and interesting and i don't have to hear the Beerus Feat again to scale Trunks to

He does, but DB always surprises us . Salior Moon has Seiya if the latter doesn't fight Shazam.
I meant Sailor Mars, my bad.

it is
makes it funny and interesting and i don't have to hear the Beerus Feat again to scale Trunks to
Also yeah I'm hoping this analysis is more entertaining, it'll definitely have new ground to cover for once. I'm looking forward to an Archie Analysis that hopefully has less "wow Archie sure is weird huh!" stuff too.

He does, but DB always surprises us . Salior Moon has Seiya if the latter doesn't fight Shazam.
And if they can avoid Toei wrath
I meant Sailor Mars, my bad.

Also yeah I'm hoping this analysis is more entertaining, it'll definitely have new ground to cover for once. I'm looking forward to an Archie Analysis that hopefully has less "wow Archie sure is weird huh!" stuff too.
Honestly I hope if the so called web series for Dragon Ball comes in I hope it gives Hit some extra abilities and some other shit to scale then that

Freddy is going to get horribly, horribly slaughtered. I seriously doubt anything in the Nightmare on Elm Street comics or books is going to help him that much.
you'd be surprised how many people say freedy wins, although well, to be fair this is only with the pennywise from the movies, but if it from the novel he massacres too much.

Everyday I wake up and I miss Torrian's 3D animated fights
And worse (or better depending on how you view) DevilArtemis team is just different.

Well Torrian gets headhunted and fed at Respawn so well he did not like his experience at Screeattack / Rooster Teeth at all.

they doing Freddy vs Pennywise next
you'd be surprised how many people say freedy wins, although well, to be fair this is only with the pennywise from the movies, but if it from the novel he massacres too much.
Freddy Krueger vs Pennywise is still quite mentioned till now. Universe level monster defeated by mother and child vs high dimension god defeated by a group of teenagers must be so epic. Seriously.

I don’t know why but Mina Ashido from MHA has been a popular matchup even though their only connection is “acid” and “aliens” lol. Even though Mina isn’t even an alien her horns just make her look like one
Xenomorph vs Necromorph and Xenomorph Queen vs Mitochondria Eve and Ridley are hot picks at DBW.

Last edited:
FdDp-zXXgAIKlos.jpg
FdDqAIVWQAEi8Qa.jpg

I...suppose I could live with the idea of Heroes being stronger than Archie,but Sega Sonic being stronger than DBS. Liam is probably in ecstasy that an Archie character is gonna lose again.

they doing Freddy vs Pennywise next
Walter VS Light is an unconventional MU that I think could work and would give a fresh breath of air compared to other MUs since it's more about smarts and wits and resource management. Problem is on the execution and how these two could interact.

About interested on the next MU.

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think of the Xenomorph on DB and who would they fight?
I'm thinking Yujita/Predator but that's already canon so...any of the MU's already mentioned.

Last edited:
I...suppose I could live with the idea of Heroes being stronger than Archie,but Sega Sonic being stronger than DBS. Liam is probably in ecstasy that an Archie character is gonna lose again.
Archie has more impressive cosmology, it's a stronger verse than Heroes until someone gets the verse upgraded to Tier 1. The issue Is that strength isn't the only part of this debate and Trunks has a literal one shot sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back