• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is spreading at Death Battle Discord

6ECCE09D-22BB-4368-BF2E-BED1243C2E7B.jpg

He has directly fought both Beta Ray Bill and Thanos (as well as several others but i don't know about those fights) who he has traded blows with, and while they did both beat him, he was able to still compete and do SOME damage, specifically with Beta Ray Bill, the fight technically ended in a stalemate with Bill coming out the better for it though Sam wasn't damaged at all either, with Thanos he obviously got his ass beat but he still survived relatively unscathed. He's basically a Booster Gold type character, where his forcefield and speed keep him hanging with the others. Specifically for speed, he has a feat of flying across the universe and outracing the phoenix force to Earth. He should also be able to scale to other Nova characters aside from Richer Rider post his novamind upgrade, which would include more herald scaling

oh he also has fought Captain Marvel farely well, damaged Kluh and managed to distract Dark Phoenix Cyclops by using himself as a human bullet (though this basically knocked him out, it's still worthy to note)

He has directly fought both Beta Ray Bill and Thanos (as well as several others but i don't know about those fights) who he has traded blows with, and while they did both beat him, he was able to still compete and do SOME damage, specifically with Beta Ray Bill, the fight technically ended in a stalemate with Bill coming out the better for it though Sam wasn't damaged at all either, with Thanos he obviously got his ass beat but he still survived relatively unscathed. He's basically a Booster Gold type character, where his forcefield and speed keep him hanging with the others. Specifically for speed, he has a feat of flying across the universe and outracing the phoenix force to Earth. He should also be able to scale to other Nova characters aside from Richer Rider post his novamind upgrade, which would include more herald scaling
If you are Uni buster in Mahvel then you are 9900x uni in DB.

People are not paying enough shit to how high DB scales comics nowadays.
honestly if Sam do buy chance fight invincible they don't have to say he's Uni to beat Mark

Adachi vs Kira is better than Joker vs Giono from a debating and thematic standpoint
Whichever is better I do not care, but basically these are the only JJBA vs Persona matchups that even deserves to be realised into episodes.

(This is not even looking into the fact #personasweep #shinmegamitenseisweep etc)

Oh...

Polnareff would've be an alright opponent for Puss in Boots...if it weren't for the fact that Puss cannot see his stand, Silver Chariot. Thus, rendering the main draw of fencing nigh-unuseable.
If they stay true to the stand mechanism.

Or just "make" Puss see stands.

Many people portray Kirito as an isekai character rather than a character playing an online game anyway.

... BTW what software you use for making track cover art and sprite sheets? (I hate to use MS Paint alone)

I assume most of you (sans some people) do not even have the effort and leisure time to play into that.

We do have one 3D modellist afaik. How and how F do you make 3D models btw.

Last edited:
... BTW what software you use for making track cover art and sprite sheets? (I hate to use MS Paint alone)

I assume most of you (sans some people) do not even have the effort and leisure time to play into that.

We do have one 3D modellist afaik. How and how F do you make 3D models btw.
i use photoshop for sprites, i know that paint.net is universally used when making sprites or sprite editions.

adobe animate to animate... there are some tutorials out there that teach you how to use sprites, I have no idea of any free alternative.

blender could be useful in case of 3D, idk another alternative.

well, i can say that it's a bit exhausting task to make sprite, but if you have a decent base you can work with it enough, not to make works of art but something moderately good to look at.

I remember that there are tutorials to edit sprite in ms paint, but... if it's really not worth it, it takes too much time, more than it should.

Bad news for Death Battle bot. Due to Twitter API changes, the API is no longer free and now must be paid depending on each tier, starting on Feb 9th. Apparently, it's to combat malicious bots and scams, but nearly everyone did not like the announcement. DEATH BATTLE bot will most likely be closed on that day.

Bad news for Death Battle bot. Due to Twitter API changes, the API is no longer free and now must be paid depending on each tier, starting on Feb 9th. Apparently, it's to combat malicious bots and scams, but nearly everyone did not like the announcement. DEATH BATTLE bot will most likely be closed on that day.

decides to combat bots and scammers by restricting APIs
ignores the fact that scammers are the exact ******* people that can pay moneh to bypass a paywall in order to scam more people
all this does is strip more features away from regular users and make the site worse and scamming the only thing bots will be used for

******* bravo Elon the supposed super genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back