• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still can't forget when swan said this

Liam Swan just free Piccolo from Martian Manhunter and affirms Battle Beast vs Boros? Double yay for me.

Bad news for Death Battle bot. Due to Twitter API changes, the API is no longer free and now must be paid depending on each tier, starting on Feb 9th. Apparently, it's to combat malicious bots and scams, but nearly everyone did not like the announcement. DEATH BATTLE bot will most likely be closed on that day.

Necessary evil should I say

Due to the reveal of the next CDB, what are your thoughts on Ori VS The Knight and who wins?
The Knight wins on the technicality of speed, soul hax, and immortality, no AP advantage required. And no, I do not believe Ori's purification works, every argument I've seen seems like a reach as to how the Void and Ori's purification would even interact (ie; "it's a win on just because it is, don't think about it too much") or relying on the pale flower ending, which is so absurdly vague I'm shocked anyone uses it.

On god yall need to just have sex with a trans girl, these comments are embarrassing.
amTUpGO.jpg

Okay I am feeding to no trolls.

I have not been.

Anyone can recap the link for that
Yuffie Kisaragi vs Marisa Kirisame blog?

Never actually copped on about the oddity of that terminology in a normalised sense lol. You can say stuff like "I love wanking my favourite characters" and it's just like fairs

Why so many people thinks, that Dragon Ball Super characters are multiversal? Destroying one universe quadrillion times over is still destroying only one universe.

Tbf, unless we consider them suicidal, implying that 2 GoDs fighting destroys both of their unis means that GoD level characters can destroy more than an universe, which is multiversal in non VSW standards.

They do be stuck at best at 18x universal tho which is small in modern VS.

Tbf, unless we consider them suicidal, implying that 2 GoDs fighting destroys both of their unis means that GoD level characters can destroy more than an universe, which is multiversal in non VSW standards.

They do be stuck at best at 18x universal tho which is small in modern VS.
which reminds me
someone crutch the numbers for gohan both lowball and proper Multiplier scaling vs Mark feat with Viltrum

@Stefano4444 ya think you can do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back