• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
frieza_vs_megatron_by_echoingbull_de88tpk-fullview.jpg
frieza_vs_megatron_by_sunmellows_dfrxj4v-pre.jpg

Is it just me I find this piece be inspired by this:

And surprisingly fits the style of Legends Never Die (Puss (Puss in Boots) vs Buck (Buck Wild))

Listened to it.

Fitting. Just fitting in a few ways.

Now we have an ideal matchup:
VS
Are people intentionally setting up She-Hulk losses, or does she just stink because her profile is like the reverse-Sonic lol
Either way, she kinda deserves it...
Why? Over the show?
Is it MCU Iron Fist bad?
2017 Justice League bad?
Dragon Ball Evolution bad?
2010 The Last Airbender bad?
2017 Fullmetal Alchemist bad?
2023 Velma bad?

Last edited:
Is it MCU Iron Fist bad?
2017 Justice League bad?
Dragon Ball Evolution bad?
2010 The Last Airbender bad?
2017 Fullmetal Alchemist bad?
2023 Velma bad?
I've seen the worse and I somewhat want the obscure one to be in VS Battles Wiki. 2010 TLA has not been in VS Battles Wiki yet.
Are people intentionally setting up She-Hulk losses, or does she just stink because her profile is like the reverse-Sonic lol
First, She-Hulk is defeated by the Marcy "the Impaled" Wu. And I somewhat started the storm.
Maybe not. It is more like She-Hulk is not strong enough to win her match. It should be noted that bad writing =/ the character's not powerful. (e.g. many Xianxia characters)

Also, the MVC Phoenix Wright is deleted as Lonkitt said that the profile is not good and Lonkitt will create a new one.

Lonkitt has created a new one.

Last edited:

Tari vs Miko- They don’t know them and didn’t really have anything to say.
Woah! Nice to see one of my favorite matchups getting to be featured on the thumbnail and getting acknowledged by the DB crew...even if they don't know them.
Which is fair, Glitch Techs was short-lived and had invisible advertisement and Meta Runner, despite having initial popularity, doesn't seem to have much discussion outside the fandom.
They thought Glitch Techs was a weeb verse
It does star a Japanese girl and it gets anime-ish at times.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I think a user mentioned if there are any rivalry MUs left, but I couldn't find the topic to quote so...
Bloom VS Will Vandom (Winx Club VS W.I.T.C.H.) - Both girls and their home series did had a heated rivalry back in the 2000s and early 2010s but probably died down when both series flew off the radar.
Star Wars VS Star Trek. A classic, surprised they didn't do it yet. Not sure which MUs is a good fit for it.
Nickelodeon VS Cartoon Network - Got some good choices like Jimmy Neutron VS Dexter, Toph VS Terra (Teen Titan cartoon) and Patrick VS Edd

“You’re Makoto, he’s Makoto, I’m Makoto! Is there anymore Makotos I should know about?”
Not a Makoto N. but still one more yeah.

First, She-Hulk is defeated by the Marcy "the Impaled" Wu. And I somewhat started the storm.

Maybe not. It is more like She-Hulk is not strong enough to win her match. It should be noted that bad writing =/ the character's not powerful. (e.g. many Xianxia characters)
This.

And think about it: Are bricks necessarily automatically equalling bad?
If there are wrong things with MCU She-Hulk at least it would not be much about the character stats and powers

Howdy folks, I am normally not a DB individual but I made one of these "ideal DB season" thingies recently and wanted to share

list.png

Very willing to talk your ears off about any of these matchups at length, of course.

Howdy folks, I am normally not a DB individual but I made one of these "ideal DB season" thingies recently and wanted to share

list.png

Very willing to talk your ears off about any of these matchups at length, of course.

Viewtiful Joe vs Travis Touchdown

How can I be blinded from discovering this?

Who is Ammy, Batter, Kiryu, and Gengar fighting?
Just gonna share the full matchlist
  1. Lord Boros (One Punch Man) vs FU (No More Heroes)
  2. Max Payne (MP) vs John Wick (JW)
  3. Aya Brea (Parasite Eve) vs Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
  4. John Constantine (Hellblazer/Vertigo incarnation) vs Harrier Du Bois (Disco Elysium) (Investigation)
  5. Solidus Snake (Metal Gear) vs King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  6. The Rider (Furi) vs The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
  7. Amaterasu (Okami) vs Necrozma (Pokemon)
  8. The Batter (OFF) vs The Time Nomad & Genie (Middens)
  9. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson & The Olympians) vs Zagreus (Hades)
  10. Bruce (Jaws) vs Moby Dick (MD)
  11. Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza) vs Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
  12. Gengar (Pokemon) vs Beholder (Dungeons & Dragons)
  13. Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness) vs The Lich (Enter The Gungeon)
  14. Oersted (LIVE A LIVE) vs Artorias the Abysswalker (Dark Souls)
  15. Frankenstein's Monster (Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus) vs Count Dracula (Dracula)
  16. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) vs Viewtiful Joe (VJ)
I wrote up lists of connections for all of these too if anyone's curious
You found an MU for Alexandria Roivas? Respect.
Oh yeah, it doesn't go too far beyond "both are strong female protagonists of horror games with similar appearance and arsenals" but Parasite Eve and Eternal Darkness have always sort of inhabited the same space in my head so I really like it personally. Helps that it's a decently close fight.

it's fine DE's new owners probably doesn't recognize those as canon if they don't make them money, make sure to carefully peruse the meme maker mode though you never know

that reminds of how the Pale is unironically like 1-A or something

which you could argue gives Harry and Kim 1-A resist to info hax when they get blasted by the sound thing

which is extremely funny given they have jack shit otherwise

Last edited:
it's fine DE's new owners probably doesn't recognize those as canon if they don't make them money
This is your daily reminder that it is now okay to pirate Disco Elysium since the actual people who worked on it won't get any money from it.

anyways time to go through multiple mental gymnastics to explain why harry has 1-A resistance to madness info data void mathematics hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back