• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people like him from what I seen in the fandom. They'll be salt, but less of it because it's a flash character because of
2b9.jpg

This but it's negative speed force.
Just wanted to say I love how the Negative Speed Force is officially the Speed Force's cancer. No seriously, it effectively works as cancer when in conjunction to normal Speed Force users. Just look what happened when Barry was powered by it.

Well Vilgax is gonna lose really badly unless they give him Malware and even then, he still loses badly if Omega Ridley or Ridley X gets used due to their Hax and Speed.

Omega Ridley wasn't really his Choice, but he pretty much turned back to normal after he got his Ass Kicked by Samus, though he was still capable of fighting her Base State so he isn't too much weaker than Omega Ridley was. In fact, I'm pretty sure Post-Omega Ridley has a Key on here. I'm pretty sure it's MFTL+ and 5-B if I remember correctly.

Can you show us the blog?
here we go

Huh. Going by our profiles both characters cap at 7-A but Sanji has a massive speed advantage by being Relativistic+

I predict they’ll probably give Lee the W via the meteorite feat.
Sanji: So much for all that "true strength" bullshit, huh? (Ditto) Bring it on! (Ditto) You (Rock Lee) and Erza Scarlet are not the only ones who get buffed high stats from meteor breaking!

Late, but I wouldn't say Sweet Tooth, Twilight Sparkle, She-Ra, and especially Sindel (who's one of the most hated MK characters) are particularly popular and heavily liked at all lol. Not compared to Goku, Sonic and Ben at least.
I mean, I really liked her. I know it isn't brought up much because it was just another Wonder Woman Death Battle, but I'm still upset about this fight.

Ok, I have a question: if Erza had all of her armors and all her feats, how good are her chances of beating Zoro?
i mean depends
she currently beats current zoro until his possible upgrade in wano and if you wanna use anime his meteor feat could net similar numbers to erza feat which DB had at country level

i mean depends
she currently beats current zoro until his possible upgrade in wano and if you wanna use anime his meteor feat could net similar numbers to erza feat which DB had at country level
That it assume that they will get the same value or if they even consider that feat since it come from a movie that is technically not canon.

So, is this like Venom vs Crona because does it depends on if Sanji gets movie feats?
As a non-fan of One Piece, I want to ask:

What is the nature of that One Piece movie? Like the last pre-Boruto movie of Naruto? (Like Naruto defeated Toneri who sliced a moon in half?)

And as ^ says did that contradict with the main storyline? Or is it explicitly stated that this is a one-time power-up or Movie specific form?

And as ^ says did that contradict with the main storyline? Or is it explicitly stated that this is a one-time power-up or Movie specific form?
More like it contradict the main canon since One Piece: Stampede happen after Whole Cake Island Arc, when the crew has yet to meet on Wano.

The only movies who don't directly contradict the canon story (as far i know) are Strong World, Movie Z, Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island, The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle, Dead End Adventure and The Cursed Holy Sword.

8ee058dc-e141-42d7-b684-f39214615c22

Huh, tough match.

Anyway I really couldn't find any alternative for Kenshiro. Maybe he could fight Ryu or Jack, but that's it from what I know.

He should beat everyone except for Cable, Logan, Lucy(?) and Saitama(?). I don't know about Cutie Honey.

Huh, tough match.

Anyway I really couldn't find any alternative for Kenshiro. Maybe he could fight Ryu or Jack, but that's it from what I know.

He should beat everyone except for Cable, Logan, Lucy(?) and Saitama(?). I don't know about Cutie Honey.
Really? OPM in “yeah no thanks?” I would think that would be a high one.

I don't think characters that can one shot people would be a great fight. Likely end up in a draw if Saitama let's Kenshiro get a hit in, Saitama punches him back, Kenshiro dies while Saitama body blows up from the inside.

nah Saitama vs kenshiro wouldn't be good

Huh, tough match.

Ryu done and Jack ? nope he had his best fight already

So when Blade gets into Death Battle, who should he be facing? The most popular ones I see are:

Buffy
Rayne
Hellboy
Alexander Anderson

I'm personally hoping for Hellboy, he seems like it'd be the most debatable match.

Huh, tough match.

There is a lot of good opponents for Kenshiro, but they are all so obscure, like Tsurugi Momotaro
And the only good option for Kenshiro that wasn't obscure (Jotaro) is already done
Also, as a Cutie Honey fan i can confirm she loses to Kenshiro

Last edited:
So when Blade gets into Death Battle, who should he be facing? The most popular ones I see are:

Buffy
Rayne
Hellboy
Alexander Anderson

I'm personally hoping for Hellboy, he seems like it'd be the most debatable match.
Buffy is the most likely one, which I'm happy about since it's my preferred mu for Blade

Ryu got Kyo left and Liu Kang as well. Liu Kang is most likely going to fight Jago, so Ryu next bet is Kyo or Ryo if you want to bring Art of Fighting.
Im aware but Ryu has his best fight already and one that felt good given how the series been treated on the show
Probably Alucard (Castlevania)

Connections being half human half vampire
Nah Vampire D seems to be his Top option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back