• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You still dont give any good reason how os that getting Alucard to win, let alone you ignore things big time

You imply Alucard cant regen fast if killed brutally, when was that ever a thing as you suggest
In his first fight with Andersion it took him some time to regenerate back to full.
Also Dio spams time stop, how is he gonna make Dio need 1 week in real time to get rid of all these lol, he did on polnareff to troll him and vs jotaro as well in their whole fight when engaging close
Alucard's soul reserve works like extra lives in a video game, you can't attack multiple of them at once you have to kill them sequentially.
The World is untouchable and unseeable, so he wont be able to see the stand attacking him ever either
I agree with Alucard not being able to touch the world but due to the relationship between Stands and Ghost in jojo there's probably some argument for Alucard being able to see one.
Show me Alucard being as smart as Joseph and Jotaro to trick him or such, with Joseph he figured he had hermit purple with hamon, with Jotaro he was aware of the possibility he will play dead with him and took extra measures
He has over 500 years of battle experience and has the combined knowledge of all the people he's eaten.
For an actual example of Alucards being tricky in his fight with Walter he was able to switch himself out with Luke Valinitne and disguised him as such in a matter of seconds to give himself an opening.
Also again mind hax which would make trickery much easier, illusion and the such.

Um ummm

Sheev vs the KH villain guy is pretty much gonna happen eventually
Most of them have never heard of Wordgirl and Super Why
Most of them don't know what Touhou is, DJTiki is only familiar with a few characters (Sakuya). The storyboard artist did know about Touhou, described the characters as unkillable and broken. (Doctor Who vs Yukari) and says Yukari probably beats the Doctor.
SCP is gonna be hard to bring in, would probably need to change the format of the show to complement SCP
Jin Mori vs Goku: They assume Mori is weak and they would have to nerf Goku. Ben is interested in bringing back a specific arc version of Goku, but is worried about the backlash if Goku loses in that scenario. One of them said he thinks a good chunk of God of HighSchool sucks or something like that.
Toad seems to be an overdue character for them, but Ben said that it's not surprising they haven't used Toad because he's.....Toad. Nobody cares about Toad.
Conan vs Dipper seems fun to them.

That's pretty much all I got from it. There's some guilty gear MU and some jojo MU fight but I could care less about those to pay attention.
Yay.Palpatine vs Xehanort is one of my favorites, cool to see it happening eventually....I hope it doesn't end up Galactus bs Unicron..

Also WTF!!! Mori stomps Goku to oblivion last I check.

1-A fortnite is a thing you could wan- i mean argue
I mean at least Low 1-C.
MeZwHL6.jpg

In his first fight with Andersion it took him some time to regenerate back to full.

Alucard's soul reserve works like extra lives in a video game, you can't attack multiple of them at once you have to kill them sequentially.

I agree with Alucard not being able to touch the world but due to the relationship between Stands and Ghost in jojo there's probably some argument for Alucard being able to see one.

He has over 500 years of battle experience and has the combined knowledge of all the people he's eaten.
For an actual example of Alucards being tricky in his fight with Walter he was able to switch himself out with Luke Valinitne and disguised him as such in a matter of seconds to give himself an opening.
Also again mind hax which would make trickery much easier, illusion and the such.
If I remember rigth, Stands have layered intangiblity...so The World is still untouchable

TIER 1 BARGAIN SALE

But yeah, using different canon Goku is fine, but using say "Cell Saga Goku" would be lame...

...the only exception is obviously Kid Goku, who might be different enough beast.

Its mostly bad because multiversal characters being this prominent is a sympton of how many characters just are considered that stronk and how VS community just wants to keep getting stronker shit for the sake of it.

That's what I am trying to point out, things like scaling are all about interpretation and what rules & feats people accept as valid or invalid, that's why it tends to be very subjective. Because of the difference in standards.
I said in regards to outliers not vs in general, outliers have no interpretation, especially the way you pointed earlier with those feats
The rules of this site are not laws of reality that affect everything or every other site. Other sites (Reddit, Discord, Vs show Youtube channels, TikTok and etc) tend to interpret things differently, that's why I say it's objective.
Im well aware of that, else i wouldnt point out a bunch of stuff here is shit and garbage, like others do too
Show the same feat to dozens of different people and they will all come up with a different interpretation of it. They will say it's valid, invalid, that it's a feat of X level or a feat of Y level.
Thats baseless assumption with no proof most the time or lack of knowledge
Jojo has feats like that, this site probably doesn't take them into account (Rightfully so) But I've seen people wank Part 1 Dio to absurd levels due to things like that feat where he split clouds with his eye lasers.
That feat is anime only and scales only to his lasers, not him physically, plus only character to take a hit of these is Jonathan and it pierced him each time
People unironically wank Justice to Town level due to the range of her smoke manipulation.
Its not wank, its fog and to make a whole town worth of that is lower then town, nobody with a brain rates her as such anyway is only available to that stand and none scales anyway
Others wank Ghiaccio to absurd levels thanks to him freezing a large body of water and etc.
Its hax, not scaling to physicals and its from a statement afaik
Jojo does canonically have feats related to creating/moving/controlling storms, clouds, liquids, and gases. I am not sure exactly what you were trying to say.
They aint canon, dont scale to physicals or are a statement only
I am not saying that a feat is pathetic simply because "It's not cool or flashy" You're putting words in my mouth.
You imply it by how you word it or put the problem
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outlier
I mostly use definition 3a of the Merriam-Webster dictionary.
"
a
: a statistical observation that is markedly different in value from the others of the sample
Thats the general one in algorithms and shit, not the same thing with vs meaning
I am all ears, tell me about 1-A Fortnite. I probably wouldn't agree with it but I am very interested in how someone could wank Fortnite to that level of power.
Galactus and thor of a comic back then eas canon to fortnite and they harm these two or something

You act as if DIO is gonna do nothing but speedbliz and spam time stop all the time, but not be a arrogant shit who talks a lot and plays with Alucard.
He was doing that only when he was in situations where he was confident to have an upperhand, when things were risky he was trying it safe
While it's true part 3 DIO is a really cautious guy unlike his part 1 self, he literally lose to Jotaro due to his arrogance.
Ummm no, he lost cuz jotaro had time stop and done it in a moment he thought he won, road roller was again playing it safe from last time
What's stopping him from making a mistake and give Al the opportunity to use hax?
Based on what? Same goes for Alucard btw
DIO is not gonna spend an entire week spamming "MUDA MUDA" non stop, his gonna gloat about himself and talk how "superior" he is.
You were proven wrong above
Another thing people miss is the sunlight. While it's true DIO could hide, it's ridiculous for Alucard not to hunt him.
And you think he will catch him with time stop at disposal to dip out
Also by wiki standards, Alucard to durable for DIO to hurt. Honestly JOJO being 8-A was wank by g1 blog, when he should be High 8-C. Meanwhile Alucard has feats that put him at City block to Large town level.
City and town from what.....bullshit out of the ass? Last i checked he was a tier 9 character lol

One instance out of how many.....
Dont try to tell me what it is, im aware what it is, what stops Dio from killing them 1 by 1, like death battle said
The alien dude in part 4 can see reimi the ghost girl, yet cant see Crazy Diamond about to hit him, so no buddy, he aint seeing shit
Experience at fighting =/= IQ in general is Alucard Genius level? Then drop it
Not impressive compared to joseph and jotaro smarts

One instance out of how many.....

Dont try to tell me what it is, im aware what it is, what stops Dio from killing them 1 by 1, like death battle said

The alien dude in part 4 can see reimi the ghost girl, yet cant see Crazy Diamond about to hit him, so no buddy, he aint seeing shit

Experience at fighting =/= IQ in general is Alucard Genius level? Then drop it

Not impressive compared to joseph and jotaro smarts
His profile has Alucard being a genius

Also by wiki standards, Alucard to durable for DIO to hurt. Honestly JOJO being 8-A was wank by g1 blog, when he should be High 8-C. Meanwhile Alucard has feats that put him at City block to Large town level.
Actually JJBA does have an 8-A feat, but it's never going to get posted in a blog because 🗿

Oh so creating fog is good enough for Alucard but not Justice who did the exact same thing
Nothing suggests Justice physically scales to its fog. Meanwhile Alucard has multiple evidence of him scaling to his own powers all thanks to UES

even if we did scale it. G1 blog calc it to be only city block

Is it just me I smell some flavours of climax final battles from Altered Beast

Kind of off topic, but in regards to some people bringing up how every verse cosmology is getting tier 1 now, I think it's not exactly that more verses are getting tier 1.

It feels more like the average powerscaler finally understands how tier 1 works, and many people are realizing that certain series meet the requirements, directly as a result of them better understanding tier 1 better.

I've mentioned the stuff that led to tier 1 MLP before, without even realizing it leads to tier 1 lol

Back