• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While I feel like some of the issues of character representation are due to Boomstick jokes and not that bad, DB kinda should fix their recent problem of not getting certain characters. Ive seen that being said a lot that DB mischaracterizes characters.

Also the token issue but we all know that one.
That's something a lot of people don't even think about when they criticize the show for "mistreating characters". One host is a literal drunk sexist redneck and the other one is a mad scientist. Do you honestly expect respect coming from those two? In a show where they put characters fighting to the death? Which 90% of those characters would never actually fight each other, let alone kill?

That's something a lot of people don't even think about when they criticize the show for "mistreating characters". One host is a literal drunk sexist redneck and the other one is a mad scientist. Do you honestly expect respect coming from those two? In a show where they put characters fighting to the death? Which 90% of those characters would never actually fight each other, let alone kill?
Well tbf Wiz is the straight man of comedy duo so most of his lines should be fair unless its a point of joke.

But yeah say when people complained that Asta was made to be a jock, that was mainly BS joking about it.

R2IOTou.png

What was the argument for the buff?
The argument is that universe 7 is a tier 2 construct due to having multiple difference space-times within it.

I think the scaling overall is that everyone who is currently 3-A will scale to 3 universes, the 2-C characters will be bumped up from 2 to 6 universes, and I think peeps like Zeno are getting a 3x AP buff as well.

What was the argument for the buff?

The argument is that universe 7 is a tier 2 construct due to having multiple difference space-times within it.

I think the scaling overall is that everyone who is currently 3-A will scale to 3 universes, the 2-C characters will be bumped up from 2 to 6 universes, and I think peeps like Zeno are getting a 3x AP buff as well.
^This also...

GT/Toei, Z and Super U7 all share the same basic structure just with different storylines due to diverging timelines (backed by Akira himself and a bunch of lore dump statements) which is why it's a 2-C bargain sale right now.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff yeah not sure what quoting the new DB changes has anything to do with my point here, especially with Hellsing of all series. But maybe instead of assuming the absolute worst case scenario, have an open mind and maybe think there’s some merit on the ratings beyond “it’s wank simple as that”. Just resorting to insulting the site and the people who bust their asses off to research some of these franchises comes off as very disrespectful and just provokes them even more.

DBS buffs? Never though I'd see the day.
No joke there's also a high chance that DBS & GT are getting speed buffs as well, seems like infinite sized universes might be accepted which will bump any speed feats involving crossing universal distances (Like Beerus' feat in Battle of Gods or Goku & Pikkon crossing the afterlife) up to infinite lmao, Dragon Ball has a whole has been getting insane upgrades recently.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff yeah not sure what quoting the new DB changes has anything to do with my point here, especially with Hellsing of all series. But maybe instead of assuming the absolute worst case scenario, have an open mind and maybe think there’s some merit on the ratings beyond “it’s wank simple as that”. Just resorting to insulting the site and the people who bust their asses off to research some of these franchises comes off as very disrespectful and just provokes them even more.
??? The DB thing is an entirely separate comment man, I was just surprised about it and wanted to share my disbelief. And spare me the dialog, I've heard it before in my years here, but I'll stop the "slander", if it'll keep the peace.

No joke there's also a high chance that DBS & GT are getting speed buffs as well, seems like infinite sized universes might be accepted which will bump any speed feats involving crossing universal distances (Like Beerus' feat in Battle of Gods or Goku & Pikkon crossing the afterlife) up to infinite lmao, Dragon Ball has a whole has been getting insane upgrades recently.
Huh. Was Base GT Goku shaking hell and heaven evey brought up?

I don't think it was brought up in the recent CRTs, but I'm sure it'll be brought up soon. Though given certain statements and stuff GT Goku would be 2-C even before his feat of shaking them. DBS and GT gonna get crazy tier 2/infinite speed scaling chains it looks like.
Ngl seeing GT going "neck and neck" with DBS in raitings is hilarious 😂.

2-C, smooschee

The real deal is somehow getting 2-B DBS.

Altho infinite speed DBS sounds cursed already :V
Just wait until the planned CRT to completely change goes through, number of universes destroyed will only count as range making low 2-C/2-C/2-B the exact same tier and multipliers/scaling chains will reign supreme in tier 2, DBS will be the top dogs of tier 2 if that goes through

Ngl seeing GT going "neck and neck" with DBS in raitings is hilarious 😂.
Yeah it's ******* wild

Ya have to understand vs fans aren't exactly bright hahahaha

I could be completely off, but I was under impression peak Hulk was ultra immortal and had TOBA powers. How could Broly win lol
That was TOAA's 'Hulk' possessing him in alternative timeline and his regen green doors have been turned off for now.

EDIT: Ninja'd, I kneel to Tipper-sama...

Back