• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stitch won. Cool. Rocket was dominating all of the fight with his strategy but he got overwhelmed by Stitch's raw power. I feel that they should have made Stitch smarter fight wise, but I guess using that weapon in the sea as a rocket to fly towards Stitch was smart too. But I felt it needed more back an forth. Either way the animation was really good, it looked better than Killua vs Misaka. The next matchup is hype, I am glad Kenobi vs Gojo didn't cuckk Vader vs Obito from happening. That is the best Naruto vs Starwars matchup by far. Either way I enjoyed Stitch vs Rocket a lot. The only thing I disliked was the ice cream guy having ugly arms and spriting but he got killed so I am glad. That's what he gets for having ugly sprites!

Stitch vs Rocket review - Honestly, I really liked it. A strong 8.5/10, above Antom but below Killsaka. I think the complaints about Stitch not getting to do a lot are valid, and do bother me a lot more than I expected. That being said, I really like the pacing of the fight, and it feels like there's a good balance between Stitch putting Rocket on the back foot and Rocket comically failing to do anything to Stitch. The voice acting was really good as well, and I think that combined with the way the fight is set up lends itself well to a more comedic tone. Rocket pulling out the Herald Killer 3000 in response to Stitch being an asshole was probably the best part, but aside from that nothing really sticks out?

Also can't say I care much about next time, I feel like I already know 50% of the fight's verdict going in (the stats). Doesn't help that there's already a G1 blog on it, but the episode itself will probably be good.

Very difficult to tell, Vader has a lot of fair share hax as well but Obito definitely has a lot more shit to throw, Inb4 Truth Seeking Orbs go brrrrrrr

either way this is an extremely close mu and the whole season easily
Last I checked on DB from the likes of there Obi Wan video they had high tier Jedi/Sith at large planetary level and FTL, an NarutoVerse peak should be right on that marker if Madara vs Aizen has anything to go by

I'm just excited for the amount of generated hype this is going to bring, an this time Vader doesn't get shitstomped into the ground by Doctor Doom lol
If theyre using Legends Vader he's not a top-tier, he's a god tier on par with Sidious, Krayt, and Abeloth

Lowkey this is looking to just be Kakashi vs Obi-Wan 2.0

If theyre using Legends Vader he's not a top-tier, he's a god tier on par with Sidious, Krayt, and Abeloth

Lowkey this is looking to just be Kakashi vs Obi-Wan 2.0
There using legends yes
If Yhwach vs Kaguya happens and Bleach loses again, imma cry.

Going 0-3 against Naruto specifically is crazy.
I'm certain that MU ain't happening nobody likes Kaguya

There using legends yes
Then yeah, Vader kinda just beats out Obito in every aspect, Legends Vader has crazy scaling stuff like Luke flat out saying that Vader is close to peak Darth Krayt in power, Vader holding 8/10ths of Sidious' power, and being stronger in with Force than himself as Anakin, who not only held off two of The Ones (who are comparable to Abeloth in power) simultaneously, but was directly stated that he would be obscenely more powerful than Sidious if he hadnt been injured on Mustafar

Stitch was black boxed to Uni I'm pretty sure
Rocket was herald tier with his best guns
Rocket could operate and think at picoseconds
Stitch could operate and think at a quintillionth of a second, as a lowball.
I might have missed bigger stuff for Rocket, but he was at least FTL
Stitch had reactions scaled to 1,000,000x FTL
Nah, they pretty directly gave Stitch uni stats but the black boxes seem to secure it.

Anyways I'll type up a Stitch vs Rocket review soon

So yeah, I was super excited for this one, I was on the G1 for it and everything, I did a crazy amount of research on the blog and such, this is the matchup I was the most looking forwards to, I've got thoughts to share:

For the analysis segments, I think the cutaway gag was kinda bad for Stitch to be completely honestly. Lasted too long and wasn't all that funny. Otherwise the analysis was really fun. I enjoyed Stitch's overview a lot, hearing them go over his feats and abilities and story overall was really fun, them going over all of his different media was nice. He had some abilities left out but it's not too bad, they got much of the important stuff. Rocket's analysis was fun too, was a solid overview of his character and abilities/weapons. I still don't necessarily agree with the Cold Fusion Cannon getting full Thanos scaling though, and the black box still doesn't make me feel any more secure in it, though I suppose it's being fair for Rocket and giving him some flowers.

I think its really funny that MCU Rocket has a genuinely better durability feat than Comics Rocket ever has. I thought about it while doing research but man its funny to see it confirmed lol.

The fight itself is where I have more to say. This is my favorite episode of the season so far, at least personally. The setup and opening is great, Stitch accidentally smashing Rocket's ship and him going off over it lines up pretty well with something Rocket would do. Their back and forth at the beginning is solid, neither has a strong advantage for a bit until they finally disarm one another and Stitch gets in. I really appreciated the God of Strength collar being included in the fight. Its a small detail most wouldn't notice but it's something super important to Stitch canonically, and it getting destroyed in the fight would certainly be enough to set him off.

So contrary to what most have said so far, I actually like the bit in the middle of the fight where Stitch gets ragdolled for a bit. It feels like a very Lilo & Stitch moment and gets to show off Stitch's ridiculous durability and survivability which was something I wanted the fight to do, and it got the give Rocket his flowers by showing off his strategizing. I like the leadup of the explosion leading into Stitch surfing a giant wave towards Rocket and cursing him out to the point of making him almost hurl, causing him to instead pull out his Herald weapons instead, probably the best gag in the episode.

Stitch using Power Surge form was actually genuinely surprising, I figured they would have included it as non-standard in the fight but I like him activating it and launching off of one of Rocket's weapons to start swinging on his barrier, which leads into Rocket getting the opportunity to use the Fusion cannon on Stitch, which burns through Power Surge's barrier and does heavy damage to him.

I really like the next bit here, though its kind of understated. Stitch uses his intelligence and building skill to quickly build a spiked rocket while underwater using leftover scraps of Rocket's ship and a dropped gun he had left to be able to get the jump on Rocket and ultimately land the killing blow on him, launching him into the Orbital Ship is awesome. I actually wanted the episode to have Stitch launch something at the Orbital Ship, potentially with Rocket on it as the killing blow, so seeing it get used that way was perfect. It's also a really solid death for Rocket, I didn't want either character here to have a particularly brutal death, as I like both of them quite a bit and don't think characters like them necessarily need an overly brutal and bloody death, so I think the killing blow on Rocket landed a perfect middle ground. I also like the bit of Stitch saying "Aloha" before sending Rocket off, as Leroy & Stitch makes special note of the theme of Aloha meaning both "Hello!" but also "Goodbye!", a nice snarky way for Stitch to send Rocket to his death lol.

The Ice Cream Guy getting killed at the end sucked though like straight up. Wasn't funny and was completely unnecessary, even Boomstick pointed that out. I was in a VC with like 10 people to watch it and not a single person liked it lol.

As an overall though: The dialogue and voice acting is consistently great throughout. The animation is really good here, its a visually pretty fight, the sprite rigging and expression work is damn good, especially on Stitch like goddamn he's so lively. The track is pretty fun and catches the vibe of both series' well.

Overall, really good episode. While its probably not the best ep of the season overall with Dragonborne existing and all, its my personal favorite of the season, a solid 9 or 10 for me. Is it perfect? Nah, I think some of the jokes were pretty bad, and the fight definitely has some missed potential. Stitch's arsenal and abilities went pretty underutilized. His Sonic Screams, Ice Gun, Sizemotron and such could have been nice to see, especially since they directly counter some of Rocket's arsenal, and some things would have been nice even just for the visuals of the fight like Sneeze Vortexes and such, but the episode overall is really fun and covers enough ground for me to be overall pretty happy with it.

I don't have strong opinions on next time but I'll definitely peep it. My entire friend group was super excited for it though so I'm sure it'll come out well.

Last edited:
Good, characters look in-character enough. The fight seems to stress on Stitch's insane durability and tenacity over his own firearms. Rocket is shown to be smarter which is good.

The death of ice cream guy seems unnecessary but can respect their decision.

But yeah some potential missed. Some of the guns owned by Stitch are not shown.
Stitch does not even have his four arms mode in the fight. And no "how much for the arm" statement in the fight.

See if this episode can top Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake, Yoda vs King Mickey and Madara vs Aizen. High hurdles to jump over.

Fight was fine, they didn't really play into Stitch's intelligence or gimmick abilities like Power Surge but it's fine.
I mean… those literally both got used in the fight though? Power Surge was whag let him get the jump on Rocket & almost bust his shield and even survive a Thanos Buster blast, and his intelligence was what let him craft the jerry rigged weapon that let him land the finishing blow. Like yeah he’s arsenal definitely went underutilized but those two things you named specifically did get played into lol

Popup: Overspace is a transcendental realm that's above the Superflow of Dreamtime, an informational space which demarcates infinite universes, timelines, and higher dimensions. Hank could briefly enter Overspace before showing side effects, but he should grow to immense short of that with fewer difficulties.
This looked like Low 1-C at first but it seems they imply even higher with that latter bolding. But its Low 1-C at minimum in DB I guess.

Seen more like High Universal to Universal+, they never directly stated that those dimensions where separated universes/space-times.
IIRC the bigger threats Stitch face are affecting space mostly, not quite about time. So no time huh no reality includes time.

Back