• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh I don't even care if this is a mismatch, or Vader solos the Narutoverse, or this is a Star vs Planet moment.

I'm just excited to see Space Wizards vs Magic Ninja's again p2 unironically, have hopes that this'll be a banger episode and a step up from previous big final boss villain episodes like Madara vs Aizen.

Tbh I don't even care if this is a mismatch, or Vader solos the Narutoverse, or this is a Star vs Planet moment.

I'm just excited to see Space Wizards vs Magic Ninja's again p2 unironically, have hopes that this'll be a banger episode and a step up from previous big final boss villain episodes like Madara vs Aizen.
I say a bigger comparison that makes sense is Obi Wan vs Kakashi given it led to this and was a banger MU

It's ok, if you compare it to macho man vs kool aids.. with two extremely well known and relatively popular characters being what it is now in visit.. killua va misaka is pretty good for a niche series and a shonen that doesn't put out much content nowadays.
It gets to 1 million is likely to stay there, but I'm glad it went for the niche option against the popular one.

I say a bigger comparison that makes sense is Obi Wan vs Kakashi given it led to this and was a banger MU
yeah this is fair though it was a simpler comparison but you're right, whilst Vader and Obito are indisputably major OP villains they do have deep tragedy baked into the quality of there characters whereas Madara and Aizen are basically just evil Wuhaha laughing like hysterical hyena's

yeah this is fair though it was a simpler comparison but you're right, whilst Vader and Obito are indisputably major OP villains they do have deep tragedy baked into the quality of there characters whereas Madara and Aizen are basically just evil Wuhaha laughing like hysterical hyena's

Unrelated to anything, but what site do you use to embed stuff like this?

What are vader’s wincons
nj70bpfz7g371.jpg

Like they're using Legends for Star Wars now, so unless they ignore basically everything for Vader they're going to be bringing up shit like Grandmaster Luke outright comparing Vader to peak Krayt in power (Peak Krayt having contributed half the effort of subduing Abeloth), The Father outright stating that Anakin was fully capable of replacing him as the embodiment of the Light Side of the Force, and stuff like Vader being directly stated as being 8/10s as strong as Palpatine with full potential to surpass him.

Vader holds basically every advantage to a massive degree and even has counters for Kamui and ways to work around his weakness of his breathing unit being damaged. Itd be the biggest asspull in DB history if they somehow make Obito win.
Well, there are ways to low ball Vader to Obito level (Like Vader not scaling Palapatine post rebirth or GM Luke, Removing scaling from The Father is easy as that scaling only apply if Anakin managed to unleash his full potential which he can no longer do during his time as Vader, limit DB to using the planetary feats of the Sith and not those that are related to Sith alchemy to make suns explode)

What are Vader answer to kamui and soul rip
Dimension Shift, a Force power that lets the user shift any amount of matter into or out of an alternate dimension, and Force Resistance, which grants a blanket resistance to powers granted to Force Users including soul removal via Dwomutsiqsa, as well as Vader having enough control over his own soul to become a Force Ghost

I'm pretty sure the only thing Vader doesn't have an outright resistance to is getting EE'd by the TSO.
Eeeeeeh he might depending on how they treat Dark Side Tendrils

'''Dark Side Tendrils:''' Pure manifestations of malevolent Force energy summoned through Sith magic, these tendrils take the form of serpentine tentacles which swarm their victim and attack with the power of the pure dark side. Exceptionally powerful and difficult to conjure, this Force power requires complete mental concentration. When conjured by a seasoned Sith sorcerer, dark side tendrils can instantly annihilate any kind of matter they come in contact with, as well as subject the individual injured to the full scope of the void of the dark side.

Rocket Raccoon is voiced by Jeff Machine and Stitch is voiced by Delton Engle-Sorell.

Vader holds basically every advantage to a massive degree and even has counters for Kamui and ways to work around his weakness of his breathing unit being damaged. Itd be the biggest asspull in DB history if they somehow make Obito win.

Until they update the blog, check last year's out.
Well it would be ironically AP (from Obito) vs hax (from Vader)
And it would boil down to speed (relativistic vs low FTL)

Back