• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro what are these feats?

I already knew a lot about Ant-Man but had had to look up Atom's feats and they are both busted af. The episode won't realistically be half as creative as their shrinking and growing feats but I hope they don't spend more than 10 seconds punching each other and instead go absolutely bonkers with hax.

I already knew a lot about Ant-Man but had had to look up Atom's feats and they are both busted af. The episode won't realistically be half as creative as their shrinking and growing feats but I hope they don't spend more than 10 seconds punching each other and instead go absolutely bonkers with hax.

Hax is fun to use

o boi new thread, time to follow

TBH, there's a match that I would love to see, even though I know it's a stomp: Game Sonic vs Next Purple (Neptune).

Some similarities are shared between them:
  • Both of them are tied to SEGA somehow (Sonic is the company mascot, whilst Neptune is the personification of the company in-verse)
  • Both of them have rather lax and carefree natures that immediately turn to serious and determined when need be
  • Both of them have one specific favorite food; chili dogs and pudding respectively
  • Both of them use sharpness in some form; quills and swords
  • And lastly, both of them make way too many god damn friends over the course of their series
Have you thought of pitting Neptunia against Laharl (https://disgaea.fandom.com/wiki/Laharl) instead? Both games have similar vibes and both characters have similar vibes too, I don't know how else I can explain it. Their vibes are similar.

Have you thought of pitting Neptunia against Laharl (https://disgaea.fandom.com/wiki/Laharl) instead?
Not really, but I guess it could make sense given that Nisa was a character originating from Neptunia that ended up in a Disgaea game at some point :thonk:
Both games have similar vibes and both characters have similar vibes too, I don't know how else I can explain it. Their vibes are similar.
Yeah that's understandable, they're both chaotic beans

Although, I ain't really caught up on Disgaea lately so ion know what kinda feats they have (the verse is super outdated as it is given only one guy is actively doing stuff for it)

Mfw Hank has an insta-win
IMG_8812.jpg

I love how hungolomghnonoloughhongously bonkers comic characters can be.

Go for it man, did you believe this should have been the actual battle instead of sauron.
to answer that question yes, yes i would have loved that, unfortunately it's VERY unlikely Arthas will have a run back

wrath_of_the_lich_king.jpg

Archaon-Gains-Significant-Buffs-in-the-Aye-Aye-Patch.jpg

7a0f9b02.jpg

4521-World_of_Warcraft-Arthas-Sylvanas_Windrunner.jpg

This is basically my dream match up for both, it's by far their most thematic match up, a legacy match, introduces two new franchises, stylistically perfect for an entertaining fight, versatile in terms of being a 1v1 or an army battle and has great dialogue and story potential and their powers and abilities play very well with each other.

-Both are former paladins turned towards the side of the very evil that they had sworn to purge from the world through said evil force's manipulations (Chaos and Scourge)
-Both initially took on their darker, evil deeds in a method of fighting fire with fire, leading them towards darker sources of power until it was too late
-Both after becoming their true selves eventually betrayed and defeated the initial evil force that manipulated them in the first place (Mal'Ganis/Bel'akor)
-Both before on their path to becoming all powerful went on a world spanning adventure (Arthas chasing Mal'Ganis/ Archaon seeking the six treasures)
-Both are taking up the title from another, in a line of dark lords (Ner'zhul and Bolvar/the other Everchosen)
-Both are master combatants and powerful magic users, specifically mostly using a corrupt and evil form of magic (Necromancy/Chaos Sorcery)
-Both have a evil sentient magic swords that devour souls and corrupt their wielders.
-Both initially gained their powers from a higher source (Ner'zhul/Chaos Gods)
-Both are associated with rival elements (ice and fire)
-Both wear a "Helm/Crown of Domination" that is the symbol and source of most of their powers
-Both are first and foremost tacticians, masterminds dozens of crazy strategies to destroy their enemies, usually even starting subtly with disease and sabotage.
-Both utilize powerful plagues
-Both are aided by cults that worship them and seek to undermine their enemies from within
-Both can summon aid (Undead and Daemons)
-Both can manipulate the minds of others and scry across the planet
-Both have a steed or monster companion to aid in their conquests (Invincible and Sindragossa vs Dorghar who plays both roles)
-Both wear nearly indestructible suits of armour forged by demons/daemons
-Both desire nothing but to destroy the world and are the enemies of order, while believing they are in the right (Arthas because he believed the only way to protect Azeroth was under one banner under the Scourge, while Archaon wishes to starve and destroy all gods so that humanity can finally rule itself freely)
-Both lead virtually inexhaustible legions that have the potential to flood over all other factions if uncontrolled.
-Both armies are composed of not only a vast variety of infantry, but a veritable menagerie of grotesque monsters, flying beasts, giants and siege weaponry.
-Both of their headquarters are the northern most continent of their respective worlds.
-Both have magical gems set into the forehead of their helmet
-Both factions leave behind a form of corruption that despoils the lands they travel while further aiding their forces.
-They are such great threats to their world, that when they set out on the warpath, the rest of the world sets aside their differences and joins forces to attempt to stop them.
-They spend a great deal of their time fighting against a similar threat like this fight (Arthas opposing the Burning legion and Archaon opposing the undead legions of Nagash)
-Both are the viscous enemies of a holy divine force (the Light/Sigmar)
-Both had their swords destroyed by said holy divine force
-A classic battle scenario of the original vs the one it inspired
-This would also all tie into the old Warcraft vs Warhammer debates of old too.

The cruelest irony though is that years ago I wrote a little fight thing between them and it is VERY similar to how the Sauron vs Lich King fight went LMFAO

to answer that question yes, yes i would have loved that, unfortunately it's VERY unlikely Arthas will have a run back

wrath_of_the_lich_king.jpg

Archaon-Gains-Significant-Buffs-in-the-Aye-Aye-Patch.jpg

7a0f9b02.jpg

4521-World_of_Warcraft-Arthas-Sylvanas_Windrunner.jpg

This is basically my dream match up for both, it's by far their most thematic match up, a legacy match, introduces two new franchises, stylistically perfect for an entertaining fight, versatile in terms of being a 1v1 or an army battle and has great dialogue and story potential and their powers and abilities play very well with each other.

-Both are former paladins turned towards the side of the very evil that they had sworn to purge from the world through said evil force's manipulations (Chaos and Scourge)
-Both initially took on their darker, evil deeds in a method of fighting fire with fire, leading them towards darker sources of power until it was too late
-Both after becoming their true selves eventually betrayed and defeated the initial evil force that manipulated them in the first place (Mal'Ganis/Bel'akor)
-Both before on their path to becoming all powerful went on a world spanning adventure (Arthas chasing Mal'Ganis/ Archaon seeking the six treasures)
-Both are taking up the title from another, in a line of dark lords (Ner'zhul and Bolvar/the other Everchosen)
-Both are master combatants and powerful magic users, specifically mostly using a corrupt and evil form of magic (Necromancy/Chaos Sorcery)
-Both have a evil sentient magic swords that devour souls and corrupt their wielders.
-Both initially gained their powers from a higher source (Ner'zhul/Chaos Gods)
-Both are associated with rival elements (ice and fire)
-Both wear a "Helm/Crown of Domination" that is the symbol and source of most of their powers
-Both are first and foremost tacticians, masterminds dozens of crazy strategies to destroy their enemies, usually even starting subtly with disease and sabotage.
-Both utilize powerful plagues
-Both are aided by cults that worship them and seek to undermine their enemies from within
-Both can summon aid (Undead and Daemons)
-Both can manipulate the minds of others and scry across the planet
-Both have a steed or monster companion to aid in their conquests (Invincible and Sindragossa vs Dorghar who plays both roles)
-Both wear nearly indestructible suits of armour forged by demons/daemons
-Both desire nothing but to destroy the world and are the enemies of order, while believing they are in the right (Arthas because he believed the only way to protect Azeroth was under one banner under the Scourge, while Archaon wishes to starve and destroy all gods so that humanity can finally rule itself freely)
-Both lead virtually inexhaustible legions that have the potential to flood over all other factions if uncontrolled.
-Both armies are composed of not only a vast variety of infantry, but a veritable menagerie of grotesque monsters, flying beasts, giants and siege weaponry.
-Both of their headquarters are the northern most continent of their respective worlds.
-Both have magical gems set into the forehead of their helmet
-Both factions leave behind a form of corruption that despoils the lands they travel while further aiding their forces.
-They are such great threats to their world, that when they set out on the warpath, the rest of the world sets aside their differences and joins forces to attempt to stop them.
-They spend a great deal of their time fighting against a similar threat like this fight (Arthas opposing the Burning legion and Archaon opposing the undead legions of Nagash)
-Both are the viscous enemies of a holy divine force (the Light/Sigmar)
-Both had their swords destroyed by said holy divine force
-A classic battle scenario of the original vs the one it inspired
-This would also all tie into the old Warcraft vs Warhammer debates of old too.

The cruelest irony though is that years ago I wrote a little fight thing between them and it is VERY similar to how the Sauron vs Lich King fight went LMFAO
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Scott had Travis as the legacy MU... and they ****** it up by waiting too long lmao

At least Scott's getting new stuff so maybe it isnt impossible?
Who knows Travis shit stomps Scott hard these

Like I said there's no guarantee winner

Oh hey Ultraguy's issue recommendations are up for AntAtom. If anyone knows those issue you can know what feats are being used.

Can DB even bring a Warhammer rep in? Especially since Games Workshop is so air tight with their product.
They can, a lot of people misunderstand how the Games Workshop copyright thing works thinking it's like Nintendo but it's more like if you make specifically warhammer animations, they can contact you and try to hire you and add your stuff to Warhammer+, that's how they got the Helsreach and Astartes guys into their fold and if you don't they go over your stuff and have final say on if it can be released or not, but usually they let you keep going on your own
TTS ended was a specific choice by Brava, and is now making a semi-spin off series

Y'know, for as much as I thought SMT V kinda sucks, I guess having more Xeno VS ideas can't hurt:

Commander_Margulis_vs_Master_Abdiel.png

Commander Margulis (Xenosaga) vs Archangel Abdiel (SMT V)
OST: Fatal Devotion
  • Both are religious leaders (Ormus and Bethel respectively) with unwavering devotion to interpretations of 'our lord on high' from their respective verses (Margulis believing in Saga's version of Jesus Christ due to 'his holy land', and Abdiel believing that YHVH (?) never lost to Lucifer, and following the condemnation to the latter despite protag Nahobino having precluded it).​
  • Both have convinced 'the weak and feeble' to their side in the past (Margulis having offered Andrew Cherenkov 'a legacy' before the events of the Miltian Conflict, and Abdiel allowing Ichiro Dazai several chances to better himself, even becoming Nahobino thanks to him). Outside of the organisations in question, Margulis also has Pellegri as an assistant, though, whilst Abdiel kinda prefers to fly alone, which is one such contrast.​
  • As a Corollary to that last bit, both were tricked by some form of end-game villain, revealing the lie they believed as exactly that, and changing their means and ends in time for the end of the game (Margulis being played for a fool by Wilhelm, who he believed was Heinlein (despite never showing his face, hilariously), and Abdiel, having been defeated by the Nahobino, ended up being pressured by Lucifer into becoming Nahobino, committing what she thought was sin in the name of her lord, and becoming a 'Fallen' species).​
  • Both can either become or pilot 'bigger' forms, Margulis having E.S Levi, and Abdiel having her Fallen and Nahobino forms.​
  • Both touch on 'what if you were an actual ally?' style-villain tropes, with Margulis being defeated by Jin Uzuki one final time within Michtam, and quite literally falling on his own sword after having 'settled his score' (+ prior hints that he had undeserved respect for Jin), and Abdiel (even if you side with her and Dazai on law)... basically dies in some way in all 3(/4?) routes of the endgame of SMT V. Only upholding God's Law can she be considered an 'ally'.​

Last edited:
Back