• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It probably have worked out better for him if he didn’t just immediately start saying the EXACT same shit he was saying before lmao.
True. From personal experience I can say that ban evading Discord servers is easy as long as you have multiple gmail accounts and a good VPN (Or another phone/computer)

Unless that server has protection against ban evading such as the need for phone number verification or bots that detect alts and VPNs but those things are very intrusive to the average non-ban-evading user and prevents normal people from joining a server so people don't use it a lot.

The rest is up to you. People can probably recognize who you are based on your voice, likes, dislikes, personality, mannerisms and way of being so I suggest acting like a different person. Cuz people are gonna recognize you quick if you're dumb and obvious haha.

-In Minecraft -In Roblox -In GTA -Allegedly -I heard these rumors from a friend -A higher dimensional being possessed me to say these things

Doomslayer returns to Death Battle but it is the Mini Slayer, say your options for a fun Death Battle (Not need a lot of connections)

IMG-20230331-102304.jpg

Is it true we need to wait till late May for the first battle of this year? Last year it came out in March.
Somehow the crew wanted to test if a nonstop 16-episode Death Battle episode rundown is better in sustaining view clicks than having breaks in between 2 halves with 8 each.

Then they decide to make Death Battle go into super hiatus for nearly half a year.

Doomslayer returns to Death Battle but it is the Mini Slayer, say your options for a fun Death Battle (Not need a lot of connections)

IMG-20230331-102304.jpg
Any Chibi / Super Deformed version character will actually fit the list.

Somehow the crew wanted to test if a nonstop 16-episode Death Battle episode rundown is better in sustaining view clicks than having breaks in between 2 halves with 8 each.

Then they decide to make Death Battle go into super hiatus for nearly half a year.
I guess they wanted to experiment, and hopefully quality stays the same or even improves. And I hope half of the year isn't anime. And Eddie vs Vic is what I crave.

2.99 each membership

so $209.30 in total
Wow, that guy is very obsessed. Paying 209 dollars just to try to get unbanned? That only makes you look more unhinged. He could probably have used that money to gain a membership in another account and used that to join the server with another account. But he doesn't sound like a smart person, just as someone obsessed.

With the recent huge development of AI-generated contents, I'm not sure how it would affect Death Battle.
Are you able to make drafts on this site?
You can make a sandbox in your user page. For example: User:XXXXXX/sandbox

IMG-20230331-102304.jpg
Mini Slayer? Where did the Mini Slayer come from?

Back