• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, it could be that one MU they mentioned would be controversial (or whatever it was they said).

Oh no, now I'm worried it's Gohan vs Invincible...
They literally mentioned asking for alts for Invincible at the start of the season
And given how the community reacted to three DB episodes last season they ain't doing anymore than frieza

Screenshot_20231118-182840_YouTube.jpg

Not sure how many in here care for game awards anymore or anything, but anticipated titles are between those

I'm starting to get more excited for Rick vs doctor than like any deathbattle ever
It's really a crazy match that's unpredictable

Y'know what I realized, the recycling image in the cipher might not indicate a literal enviromentalist but that symbol might be a motion, something spinning, rotating, a spiral. And they mentioned that they'll have a controversial match this season... Oh no...
tnc4jj0co0i71.jpg
♻️ looks like a green lantern creating a spiral tbh

Y'know what I realized, the recycling image in the cipher might not indicate a literal enviromentalist but that symbol might be a motion, something spinning, rotating, a spiral. And they mentioned that they'll have a controversial match this season... Oh no...
tnc4jj0co0i71.jpg
Hmmmm

tnc4jj0co0i71.jpg
I wish, but BillCord won the previous Ballot, if anything the Recycling sigil could be Colex with the way they treated the MU.

GojoKima literally had peeps worry over the outcome due to the track sounding like a CSM theme and look wut happened

What is worse? Even after I posted my interpretation peeps still worry over the outcome due to the track sounding like a CSM theme back then.

Speedy recently said in September he has Giorno winning and given how NDA works yeah lol
Specifically, how their NDA with Death Battle works.

Now, how you would feel of it is a DC vs non-Marvel episode?

Remember: we have yet to see a DC vs non-Marvel episode for Season 10.

tnc4jj0co0i71.jpg
But this kind of defeats the purpose of Champion Poll 2022 as the Champion Poll 2022 did specifically mention the winners of the poll would have their episodes on Season 10.

If SimonKyle is planned to be on Season 10 anyway, what is the point of putting it on the poll.

Unless it means another DC vs TTGL matchup... Say Starfire vs Nia Teppelin? Or even... just a DC vs non-Marvel matchup eg Zoom vs Homura?

Last edited:
I'd like it, If it is my guess is either 682Day (both Vaderito and Killska were on a BB before they were announced this season I'm not coping I swear :()
or Kyle vs Simon

Back