• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That they unironically do however, if Ben really meant that they would have cancelled Starscream vs Rainbow Dash had she lost back in S1 lmao

Yeah. No matter how twisted, and Bill-liking Death Battle Team's opinion in Bill VS Discord, their different opinions are still technically different opinions. I do hope that they won't do that in Rick VS Doctor as the OST's ending part suggests a Rick W, hand-drawn style is more of a Rick and Morty style.

Imagine Rick wins because of the Deterrant
What about Rick wins because "Downside being if a Time Lord dies during regeneration, that ends the process permanently"

The soundtrack ends in a loop that gets cut off. Sounds like it might end in time shenanigans. That's more Doctor stuff than Rick.
As a person who hears early,I can tell. The soundtrack's ending is more Doctor Who than Rick & Morty.

What are the detailed close connections between Frieren and Chihiro Rokuhira (aside from being "peak fiction")? I kind of want to sponsor for some 2D sprites and even an animated fight with a commissioned music.

While I am still checking out how many close connections they are, the fight dynamic may actually look interesting.

Plus they bought his NEP like the profile so I can see why he won
Bill's W is the reason people started to update the profile and if I saw revision's right, including NEP. You should know since you helped there didnt you lol

So if one were to disagree with DB theyd disagree with Bill's profile partially kinda too? Not like people here agree with all profiles as well.

Bill's W is the reason people started to update the profile and if I saw revision's right, including NEP. You should know since you helped there didnt you lol

So if one were to disagree with DB theyd disagree with Bill's profile partially kinda too? Not like people here agree with all profiles as well.
I mean, right now Bill wins on the wiki if we dont equalize the speed
If we equalize the speed then Discord wins iirc

I can feel that a Bill fan's passion, but Discord would become Low 1-C.

Unfortunately, Discord treated in this wiki is similar to how Discord is treated in his official works, while Bill treated in this wiki is similar to how Bill thinks about himself.

In hindsight yeah, its at best iffy. It doesnt matter that Bill is only "possibly 2-A", he just is 2-A in practice. They had given him better speed because immeasurable travel speed apparently doesnt count. And then somehow they gave him conceptual NPI too.

I need to update the accuracy thread eventually.

In hindsight yeah, its at best iffy. It doesnt matter that Bill is only "possibly 2-A", he just is 2-A in practice. They had given him better speed because immeasurable travel speed apparently doesnt count. And then somehow they gave him conceptual NPI too..
I mean Bill literally says he took a bite from the concept of life itself lol

lets not talk about how Bill is thousand time faster than Discord rn

The Bill upgrade in VS Battles Wiki becomes one of the reason why I feel that Death Battle's wrong verdict is harmful. I can see that Rick upgrade coming if Death Battle Team wanna give Rick W over the Doctor.

Actually, I feel that the current Tier 2 and Tier 1 popular characters such as Dragon Ball, Gravity Falls, Ben 10 are all somewhat questionable as Tier 2 and Tier 1 have been given easily.
In hindsight yeah, its at best iffy. It doesnt matter that Bill is only "possibly 2-A", he just is 2-A in practice. They had given him better speed because immeasurable travel speed apparently doesnt count. And then somehow they gave him conceptual NPI too.

I need to update the accuracy thread eventually.
Bill VS Discord is still Wrong Bad because Discord's Low 1-C.
I mean Bill literally says he took a bite from the concept of life itself lol
Typical Bill bragging and unreliable.

Discord's profile has no Low 1-C atm?

You could have helped me in Accuracy thread too, I somehow created drama there lmao
Currently Discord is not Low 1-C, but there is a widely-agreed CRT about this.
A Rick W would most likely come from DB downplaying the Doctor Who cosmology rather than Rick being High 1-B lol
Death Battle: Why don't we do both?

Currently Discord is not Low 1-C, but there is a widely-agreed CRT about this.

Death Battle: Why don't we do both?
We shall find out soon.

Back when you feared that Gojo vs Makima would pop out a bad verdict, the episode has come out pretty well.

But yeah very few could forgive what happened at Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha and Bill Cipher vs Discord.

For the Low 1-C Discord CRT:

For the newer Discord CRT:

Sounds like a salt issue on your part 🗿
Bill has the habit of bragging especially when he is in advantage, and Bill is not the character who would comment himself objectively. And I feel that VS Battles Wiki is not documenting Bill Cipher himself, but a Mary Sue OC created by Bill Cipher himself as many of his upgrades are based on Bill's own statements which can be concluded as "wow I'm badass".

I can feel that a Bill fan's passion, but Discord would become Low 1-C.

Unfortunately, Discord treated in this wiki is similar to how Discord is treated in his official works, while Bill treated in this wiki is similar to how Bill thinks about himself.
Tbf MFTL+ normal sized Bill is just baseless lol

Bill has the habit of bragging especially when he is in advantage, and Bill is not the character who would comment himself objectively. And I feel that VS Battles Wiki is not documenting Bill Cipher himself, but a Mary Sue OC created by Bill Cipher himself as many of his upgrades are based on Bill's own statements which can be concluded as "wow I'm badass".
Didnt someone report you for your Bill hate or smth? What was that about

I disagree with Bill winning but I can at least understand there arguments they made for why Bill could win, the matchup is also genuinely agreed upon from the community to be contestable and arguments in favour of either ones cosmology is possible.

With Rick vs The Doctor I just can't really see how Rick can win a majority against the Doctor.

I don’t really agree with bill vs discord being all that bad. I mean without super focusing on on both of them and picking them apart they are both similar in terms of stats and powers.

This isn’t like the current fight or Vader vs tobi where you would need to miss well over half a characters feats and stories in order to have the other win. And even then Star Wars is confusing in EU so I can understand not knowing a lot of stuff. However, obviously that doesn’t mean they can’t have objectively bad outcomes that make no sense. Raven scaling to DC’s cosmology in its totality makes zero sense from anyone that knows the character.

Back