• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What would Rick and Doctor's preview title be if they kept the "DEATH BATTLE" format?
Rick and Morty portal into Death Battle!

The TARDIS of Doctor Who materializes into Death Battle!

They have these in the preview's descriptions :V
Scott survived an explosion caused by Todd losing his mind
Iirc Todd was forbidden to go all out so arguably wouldnt fully scale, but its been long while since I read it.

I'm not sold on Scott remotely scaling to Todd in the comics butt if the TV show made it valid sure
Barely changes much of his MU anyways

i hope we get some fighting game episodes next season i get why DB didn't do them last season given they didn't do all too hot in views in s8 but we can't go another season without em

F_UhKuhWAAAZZ-2

Iirc in the comics no one should scale to Todd in Scott Pilgrim. But if they can in new show, ok.
Scott could hurt Older Scott who could take an attack from Todd and also beat him...Unless you want to make an argument that Todd was weakened due to breaking his vegan streak and only eating a single enhanced piece of broccoli to get his powers back

i hope we get some fighting game episodes next season i get why DB didn't do them last season given they didn't do all too hot in views in s8 but we can't go another season without em
Traditional fighting game has become "less common" and more and more people are shifting towards mobile games.

Which makes me surprised we wait until Season 9 to have Harley Quinn vs Jinx

Traditional fighting game has become "less common" and more and more people are shifting towards mobile games.

Which makes me surprised we wait until Season 9 to have Harley Quinn vs Jinx
What mobile games....plus fighting games nowadays and better then ever and more praised then ever, let alone there are still many characters that have yet to debut or didnt habe enough reps to this day

Didnt someone report you for your Bill hate or smth? What was that about
Bill's profile are mainly based on his own statements, and Bill is not an honest person and is a manipulative and arrogant person, meaning that Bill's statement is typically not reliable enough as justifications. Bill hate? No.
The fact that people are still butthurted by BillCord is amusing.
It is not hurted by the verdict. It is more of disagreement of the fact that the wrong result successfully influenced VS Battles Wiki to accept their wrong verdict.
This isn’t like the current fight or Vader vs tobi where you would need to miss well over half a characters feats and stories in order to have the other win. And even then Star Wars is confusing in EU so I can understand not knowing a lot of stuff.
Then I'm thinking that Death Battle Team would give Rick a W because Doctor Who simply has so many works that Death Battle Team can ignore some of them.
What mobile games....plus fighting games nowadays and better then ever and more praised then ever, let alone there are still many characters that have yet to debut or didnt habe enough reps to this day
Skullgirls has a mobile game too.

Speaking of mobile games, beside FGO and MHY games (Genshin (blegh) and HSR (yes)), there's not much of an big push for the rest of mobile games MU
There's at least some of Azur Lane MU who are popular (Akagi/Kaga mirror match against their Kancolle counterpart for example) but beside that nothing has pushed

Tho right now Nikke: Goddess of Victory is on fire right now so this game popularity rise can attract some of new MU for this verse

Speaking of mobile games, beside FGO and MHY games (Genshin (blegh) and HSR (yes)), there's not much of an big push for the rest of mobile games MU
There's at least some of Azur Lane MU who are popular (Akagi/Kaga mirror match against their Kancolle counterpart for example) but beside that nothing has pushed

Tho right now Nikke: Goddess of Victory is on fire right now so this game popularity rise can attract some of new MU for this verse
I’m still pushing for Peashooter vs Dart Monkey or general plantz vs monkeyz

You just confirmed by point though.
They are still different things. Bill has his arguments, but Death Battle's verdict disregarded Discord's and highlighted Bill and Bill's verdict, to the extent that abilities Bill never has or dubiously has are made by Death Battle to ensure a Bill's W. It becomes not only a wrong verdict, but also an influential wrong verdict since Bill's profile is heavily upgraded based on Death Battle's verdict and people starts to believe Bill W. A wrong verdict being enshrined and regarded as truth is something much worse than a simple wrong verdict. The main focus is Death Battle's influence on casual and versus debaters now, and therefore I said "They are still different things".

They are still different things. Bill has his arguments, but Death Battle's verdict disregarded Discord's and highlighted Bill and Bill's verdict, to the extent that abilities Bill never has or dubiously has are made by Death Battle to ensure a Bill's W. It becomes not only a wrong verdict, but also an influential wrong verdict since Bill's profile is heavily upgraded based on Death Battle's verdict and people starts to believe Bill W. A wrong verdict being enshrined and regarded as truth is something much worse than a simple wrong verdict. The main focus is Death Battle's influence on casual and versus debaters now, and therefore I said "They are still different things".
Pretty sure Bill showcased or is implied to have everything that they've shown to him, and this being a wrong result in your mind doesn't impacts in the veracity of the information of Bill's profile in this wiki, which still is a universal truth about battleboarding. People have their own thoughts, arguments and choices, I personally would be fine just as fine as Discord winning because I have both at similar levels, but if you and others think otherwise, who am I to change? I'm just ironizing the fact that people are still butthurted by that episode, and this is undeniably funny.

Gachashit isn't popular on powerscaling circles outside of Hoyoverse characters.

Azure lane, Kancolle, Nikke, Girls frontline wouldn't happen because they're unpopular, I'd get zero views and the Death Battle team seems to be scared of ecchishit. They haven't done episodes with fanservice in a long time.

Genshit impact is the only hope for you gachabros.

Gachashit isn't popular on powerscaling circles outside of Hoyoverse characters.

Azure lane, Kancolle, Nikke, Girls frontline wouldn't happen because they're unpopular, I'd get zero views and the Death Battle team seems to be scared of ecchishit. They haven't done episodes with fanservice in a long time.

Genshit impact is the only hope for you gachabros.
Let's not forget FGO and Fire Emblem Heroes.

Back