• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well that’s understandle. There is one thing that bothers me about it though.

I’ve been on the discord for quite a while and I’ve noticed that screenshotting messages to post elsewhere is seen as a no-no there. Fair enough. However, why is it then ok for the users of the discord to take screenshots of other forums and post them there for staff to call stupid?

It seems very hypocritical to forbid screenshots be taken of the discord yet be ok with people taking screenshots of other places to post there, ya know?
ay I mean that's fair enough, I did post that one guy's comment that we were talking about earlier, I think generally people do avoid such things and I typically do as well but that instance is my bad, went ahead and deleted it for what it's worth

i will mention though that posting screencaps from the discord isn't technically against the rules (it would be impossible to enforce) it's just discouraged and isn't appreciated

Last edited:
Eh, just wanna clear stuff up since I don't like it whenever staff is targeted for issues out of their control. There's enough going on as is.
I wasn't upset over the idea of cutting the budget (that shit happens sometimes, it's fine lol), I was criticizing the person whose comment I was speaking about for trying to definitively claim that all DB would need to do to survive is cut the budget and then making a lot of suggestions that either don't make sense or wouldn't actually solve anything or save much (if any) money. Which just made the person look really dumb lol. The point wasn't "don't suggest cutting the budget" it was "man don't act like you know more than you actually do about this stuff".
Anyways ya still can't really mention anything given the whole NDA stuff?

We lived long enough to see John Wick saying "Chaos Control"
I mean if John Wick can play a sage tumbleweed in a SpongeBob SquarePants movie, I can 100% accept hearing John Wick saying Chaos Control.

Speaking of SpongeBob, did you guys know that Sandy Cheeks spin off that was meant to come out this summer was leaked on Twitter in full? It's as dog shit as the screenshots of the movie, but thankfully no one will have to pay to see garbage.

@Tipper17 to be fair the idea of a company being rebranded while getting to continue their work isn’t far fetched. SNK around the early 2000s lost most of their rights for their IP due to their parent company and the staff created another studio which eventually got named SNK playmore and they bought all of their IPs back after a long time. Took a long ass time for that to work but it eventually payed off in the end given we got KOF 15 and the new Garou game coming out.

@Tipper17 to be fair the idea of a company being rebranded while getting to continue their work isn’t far fetched. SNK around the early 2000s lost most of their rights for their IP due to their parent company and the staff created another studio which eventually got named SNK playmore and they bought all of their IPs back after a long time. Took a long ass time for that to work but it eventually payed off in the end given we got KOF 15 and the new Garou game coming out.
I get that and its not impossible but if we're going thru a rebrand and such how do we approach it?

Do we turn the supposed season 11 into basically season 1? What would be a good name to go for that can capture attention like Death Battle did?

Unless the DB team wants to risk facing a lawsuit against Warner bros, they’re better off doing it back to season 1. As for the naming side, I severely doubt that the DB team or even the fandom itself is incapable of finding some substitute name for the show. Thats where the creativity can kick in.

Back