• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man these retrospectives do show that some of them kinda are self-inflected wounds because they kept allowing all the wank and they cant backdown from them now.

I wonder could Multiversal Venom glamoring have been avoided if they didnt go crazy in stats.

Who knows

Hulk vs Broly practically shattered the community minds ever since and now we got folks arguing outerversal heralds and whatever nonsense

Death Battle should've taken a stronger stance instead of letting the community demand x,y or z Everytime thru felt they didn't do x stats right

Last edited:
Unless a company buys DB there no future. They can’t do indie with the amount of money they spend and they very likely can’t even use the DB name

Idk man we need a Hail Mary
So bout the same as I have it

Being real I don't see how DB gets thru this

The idea of some hail Mary Happening seems possible but we have been given literally 0 reasons to feel optimistic

If only there was a company interested in Death Battle to fund them, you would think after 13 years they would have a few at least showing a hint of it

I have been spreading liberty and managed democracy across the galaxy.

Makes me wish we could have gotten helldivers vs EDF. In a squad vs squad fight the EDF would slaughter on the ground, but I think the Helldiver’s massive amount of destroyers would eventually win.
What does EDF stand for?

I have been spreading liberty and managed democracy across the galaxy.

Makes me wish we could have gotten helldivers vs EDF. In a squad vs squad fight the EDF would slaughter on the ground, but I think the Helldiver’s massive amount of destroyers would eventually win.
It’d be funny if there was massive amounts of friendly fire
(Basically my experience with both games)

himtadori-receives-batgos-scaling-how-does-this-affect-jjk-v0-87atlvdjixuc1.jpeg

So, I've heard the next Ballot Banter is tomorrow where they will go through the remaining 400 matchups at once.

I hope they like the match I submitted there. Even if Death Battle ends, at least I want to hear what they think of my match.

So, I've heard the next Ballot Banter is tomorrow where they will go through the remaining 400 matchups at once.

I hope they like the match I submitted there. Even if Death Battle ends, at least I want to hear what they think of my match.
Wish I had found a way to submit a match. Mash vs Asta, would have liked to hear the opinions on it.

Back