• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If both get Optional Equipment i think it´s a tie

8wR2xq0_d.webp

Everything is perfect outside of Walter getting mad at Light killing people, i mean.... He literally poisoned a kid
Walter always thinks himself as the righteous even when he's doing evil crime shit and doing it as a excuse to help his family.

FYI they are gonna release this ballot banters by each hour and schedule release them for the future. so we'll get them released after it's joever. so if we see uploads after the last cast, this explains it, it was scheduled before.

Hopefully they make these public, because they are telling folks not to buy memberships, but you need a membership to watch these.

Who y'all got winning in Wiz vs Boomstick?
G1 bloggers used to think Wiz wins for Wiz being more serious and being slightly more careful - and assuming both get exactly the same weapons and armors and skills... But for now... Actually Boomstick gets some exclusive moves and Wiz is actually more careless than expected.

... Wait Boomstick has a big family but are still individuals. However... Are each Wiz clones independent clones or a hive mind Wiz is controlling all the clones where the host cannot check out which clones are which?

Would he care about random criminals dying though? Maybe Light killed someone he was working with.
Nah I doubt Walter would even suspect a Japanese teenager being somehow capable of killing
I'm confused as to how they even knew each other's identities let alone how they even met. I'd rather have them figure out their identities at throughout the fight before eventually fighting upon figuring out their identities, as an an intellect battle.
Thing is Walter vs Light really doesn't unless you can actually craft an organic scenario of light giving a **** about some small time dude in new Mexico and Walter giving a shit about some Japanese kid.

Light hyperfixating on a small-time criminal from New Mexico is very out of character and frankly beneath him

And Walt seeking out someone he has 0 information about makes him look like an idiot

So with things looking like they're at an end, I wanted to ask what I feel is a fun question: What's your M I N O R gripe with an episode?

Something that bugs you, but wasn't a deal breaker. Doesn't change your score for an episode or maybe only drops it a point? The episode didn't need this change, but you feel is should have.

I'll start: Scooby Vs. Courage, it's always bugged me that Eustace didn't blend the catchphrases at the end. I would've greatly preferred something along the lines of: "I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you stupid dogs, you made me look bad!"

Scooby-Doo has a lot of running catch-phrases, but Scooby himself doesn't say most of them in his series so it makes sense why he got less, so it would've been a nice addition since Courage managed to squeeze in a bunch of the classic catch-phrases since he does say a bunch of them. Plus, thematically, it would have been cool to blend the catch-phrases given they 'Won' the episode together.

Still a fantastic episode, wouldn't even knock a point for it. I just personally like it a little better.

So with things looking like they're at an end, I wanted to ask what I feel is a fun question: What's your M I N O R gripe with an episode?

Something that bugs you, but wasn't a deal breaker. Doesn't change your score for an episode or maybe only drops it a point? The episode didn't need this change, but you feel is should have.
Goro vs Machamp

The episode is really cool and all but I fuсking hate Goro's cringy line: "You're not a champ! I am! The champion of Mortal Kombat!", I hate this line so fuсking much, it sounds so cringy, probably the worst line in death battle, that being said that quote isn't bad enough for me to dislike the episode at all lmao

Last edited:
Goro vs Machamp

The episode is really cool and all but I ******* hate Goro's cringy line: "You're not a champ! I am! The champion of Mortal Kombat!", I hate this line so ******* much, it sounds so cringy, probably the worst line in death battle, that being said that quote isn't bad enough for me to dislike the episode at all lmao
Absolutely fair. Still love the episode, but that was such a stilted line...

Goro vs Machamp

The episode is really cool and all but I ******* hate Goro's cringy line: "You're not a champ! I am! The champion of Mortal Kombat!", I hate this line so ******* much, it sounds so cringy, probably the worst line in death battle, that being said that quote isn't bad enough for me to dislike the episode at all lmao
Eh I can never agree on it being the worst line In DB considering they have been far worse in the past n modern

I'll start: Scooby Vs. Courage, it's always bugged me that Eustace didn't blend the catchphrases at the end. I would've greatly preferred something along the lines of: "I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you stupid dogs, you made me look bad!"

Scooby-Doo has a lot of running catch-phrases, but Scooby himself doesn't say most of them in his series so it makes sense why he got less, so it would've been a nice addition since Courage managed to squeeze in a bunch of the classic catch-phrases since he does say a bunch of them. Plus, thematically, it would have been cool to blend the catch-phrases given they 'Won' the episode together.

Still a fantastic episode, wouldn't even knock a point for it. I just personally like it a little better.
Bill Cipher Vs Discord.

The music, the banter, the animations and voicing acting are all top notch but I kinda wished the battle animation didn't cut out some of the vocals from the Brandon Yates ost which only cemented the fact both characters can alter and affect their mediums at anytime (like how they went from 3D to monochrome classic to puppets plus the 4th wall breaking too) which only further hammers in both characters can not only do everything but literally nothing is impossible for either character (funny enough I believe Saitama Vs Popeye convey this just as well despite the former not being known as a reality warper) however between budget constraints and YT being unfriendly to long animations, the DB team did the absolutely best within the confines of the limits imposed upon them and it shows (even making a self aware joke about it when Discord popped in on Wiz and Boomstick).

Bill vs Discord is the absolute best DB between nigh-omnipotent reality warpers we've gotten (likely the best battle animation in its genre I've seen) while doing an excellent job of showing why both characters are entertaining despite being absurdly "OP". From Dr Fate Vs Dr Strange to the evil dorito Vs the chaos chimera (honourable mentions to The Doctor Vs Rick and Scooby Doo Vs Courage) that episode really did show how far the DB team had progressed when displaying the power level of characters that can basically do anything.

Ofc Discordant Decipher is still among the best DB tracks (Bill and Discord dissing each other in the song only further adds to the mutual premise that no medium is inescapable for either them), again still a little sad some of the vocals had to be cut out from the animation but it is what it is.

Like what?
Esdeath Line after she stabbed Gray
What's your M I N O R gripe with an episode?

I feel Frieza vs Megatron panic bubble scene should've been longer like in the storyboard to further sell the size difference there

Theres prolly more but for FriezaMegatron...

Megatron only punches once in his bubble, he should have punched 3 times at least.

Frieza should not notice the tank and instead should have reacted to Megatron after he fired his gun.

Throwing 3 Death Slicer at end doesnt quite work since they only show 1 hitting him, so maybe fire just one.

Nitpicks yay

Eh, guess it's cringe but not nearly as much as Goro's line
Eh goro line is just whatever nothing really out there and works for the moment it was going for and at worst just mid and the his VA more or less mitigated it
Esdeath Line just felt like a crappy parody of her character and it doesn't help that her VA of the fight was not good

Eh goro line is just whatever nothing really out there and works for the moment it was going for and at worst just mid and the his VA more or less mitigated it
Esdeath Line just felt like a crappy parody of her character and it doesn't help that her VA of the fight was not good
I don't know, Goro's line to me is literally equivalent of saying "it's morbing time", except it's done seriously

Minor gripes?

Mechagodzilla vs dragonzord, in the episode they called kiryu the strongest Mechagodzilla, then on the Q&A cast they said they chose Kiryu because dragonzord stood the best chance against him compared to the other two.

It’s discrepancies between the casts and the episodes that always stump me.

Back