• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If we're on topic of Guts MUs, I kinda want Guts vs Conan to happen because it's just a sick MU in general and a Guts W (which is pretty rare)
It might not actually be a Guts win considering Conan has canonical scaling to certain marvel characters and has some real nutty stuff from the comics

Did anyone pre order Tears of Kingdom our already have it?
I preordered it once the option to do so was available, my copy comes in tomorrow morning just before I go to work. And on the topic of Tears of the Kingdom and power scaling (Spoilers ahead obviously, don't look if you wanna go in blind)

Ganon in this game pulls out a Large Planet level, arguably Dwarf Star level feat like it's nothing, moving the moon at sub-relativistic to possibly relativistic speeds is crazy like that. Think this might also be the strongest Ganon in the series (Not counting the time he had the full Triforce)

Or better yet "I'm the true black swordsman!"

That would be lemon juice on the wound.
I was thinking the exact same thing, something to the degree of "There's only one black swordsman and it's me" as he beaks dragon slayer and cuts Guts in half would create more salt than a salt mine, it would be beautiful.

If we're on topic of Guts MUs, I kinda want Guts vs Conan to happen because it's just a sick MU in general and a Guts W (which is pretty rare)
It might not actually be a Guts win considering Conan has canonical scaling to certain marvel characters and has some real nutty stuff from the comics
Shhhhhhhhhh, don't ruin my man's W
I told you.
It's- no- use! (cue Hedge of Tomorrow)

It seems that JttW Sun Wukong could be a major threat to the DC verse now.
Which is going to be downgraded if the deities are also downgraded.

(What makes Zatanna matching Scarlet Witch in AP back then was due to both being outerverse level)
It seems that the profiles still need major update in P&A section and other justifications despite the downgrade has been applied.

By the way, I'm preparing for Luz profile from The Owl House: Witch's Apprentice, but I need to know the effects of all five Unlockable Items, are there knowledgeable members?

so basically if you only care about Death Battle and was paying RT first for that, you are saving one dollar if you become a "planet" level champion instead and you can ditch RT first.

if you actually watch the other RT content, then this is not worth it unless you really want to listen to Ben and Chad talking some more and support DB via double tipping.
Do you just say RT First memberships now costs US$5.99 a month "only"?

Last edited:
We better update Luz's actual canon profile eventually tbh, because she's most likely winning her episode, even several Anne supporters on the official discord are conceding that. Unless Luz somehow fights Akko, which is LOL at this point. Or never update it and have the episode listed as dead wrong when it comes out, not like anybody buys the site stats anyways. Ping me when there's a CRT and I may help.

Do you just say RT First memberships now costs US$5.99 a month "only"?
Huh? I'm saying if you watch RT stuff other than Death Battle and want to keep seeing their content early, stick with RT first and don't waste money on the champion perks, unless you want to

Youtube "Planet Level" champion for $4.99: You get the early access just like RT first but only for DEATH BATTLE and the rest of the championship perks on youtube channel
RT First for $5.99: You get early access for every RT content, including Death Battle.

Your choice.

I still think that Anne wins because of Titan Form's scaling to The Collector's moon feat is not right as it is more like exploiting the weakness of Collector magic rather than overpowering it.

By the way, I heard that Amphibia would have new contents based on Matt's Twitter.

I still think that Anne wins because of Titan Form's scaling to The Collector's moon feat is not right as it is more like exploiting the weakness of Collector magic rather than overpowering it.

By the way, I heard that Amphibia would have new contents based on Matt's Twitter.
Oh... So it is "Collector scaling" Luz vs "Matt's Twitter" Anne

We better update Luz's actual canon profile eventually tbh, because she's most likely winning her episode, even several Anne supporters on the official discord are conceding that. Unless Luz somehow fights Akko, which is LOL at this point. Or never update it and have the episode listed as dead wrong when it comes out, not like anybody buys the site stats anyways. Ping me when there's a CRT and I may help.
Call me - I will come by if I am idle

Huh? I'm saying if you watch RT stuff other than Death Battle and want to keep seeing their content early, stick with RT first and don't waste money on the champion perks, unless you want to

Youtube "Planet Level" champion for $4.99: You get the early access just like RT first but only for DEATH BATTLE and the rest of the championship perks on youtube channel
RT First for $5.99: You get early access for every RT content, including Death Battle.

Your choice.
Thanks. (I am sticking to base form)

Back