• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I recall, I don't think they really scaled Alduin (and hence Dragonborn) to anything beyond what the Overspace should be tbh
They said “multiple infinities” but don’t specify much beyond that
It could either be taken as multiple infinite universes, or a few layers into higher dimensional tiers… or higher. We don’t know for certain.

Overspace would probably be higher though considering it’s outside of an infinite dimensional constructs

People seem to be ignoring the fact Misaka is literally a glass cannon. One the main appeal of the Toaru series, is that most of the characters are just normal humans behind their powers.

Accelerator who is superior to Misaka, got his ass handed by wall level characters for more than 3 times lol.

So it's a battle between two people who can one-shot the other.

Should point out the writers of TES scrolls have repeatedly stated the games are inaccurate to the story and lore is all that matters. So it’s always hilarious that people never care and focus on gameplay.
Any vs debater who gets shocked to hear a series is whatever tier they may be and ask how when they played online or with friends only, not even looking up any story

Speedy stated Misaka won't be getting Level 6 due to it being blatantly non standard
So a fatter chance Killua may actually kill it (and kill her)? Great.

No "lore > presentation" this time

Update:

BTW I just got to commission quite a bunch of projects so I am afraid my direct financial subsidies may need to wait for another month.

People seem to be ignoring the fact Misaka is literally a glass cannon. One the main appeal of the Toaru series, is that most of the characters are just normal humans behind their powers.

Accelerator who is superior to Misaka, got his ass handed by wall level characters for more than 3 times lol.

So it's a battle between two people who can one-shot the other.
Speedy stated Misaka won't be getting Level 6 due to it being blatantly non standard
I'M TELLING YOU GUYS, OUR BOY WILL WIN, THE POWER OF TOGASHI'S WRITING IS UNSTOPPABLE!

I'M TELLING YOU GUYS, OUR BOY WILL WIN, THE POWER OF TOGASHI'S WRITING IS UNSTOPPABLE!
But can anyone defeat the symbol of Jinkela?!

Ask Mariogoods for what dovah Jinkela is.

And anyone can tell who "dovah" is voicing for the "vahkiin" Dragonborn?

Last edited:
Tbf the studio who did toaru s3 i think or one of them done a bad job adapting even their most well known project at that point lately to be of better standards, others falling victim were OPM s2, DAL s3 and i suppose several others

Which is a shame cuz they did excellent works like toradora series which is a classic

Misaka: Only My Raligun.

Isn't Killua faster than Misaka?

I don't remember Misaka being physically faster, the only thing fast about her are her attacks.

Killua should be able to speedblitz her and one shot her.

Watched the series a couple of years back. Index started off well, but III was where it fell off. Railgun stayed consistent throughout, and I think Accelerator is underrated.
Yeah Index 3 is just terrible. Even worse when it contained some of the greatest arcs from the novel

That shouldn't be an issue as long it's not something she can't do on her own
Depends, honestly. The thing Doggo mentioned, the A.A.A, is just a transforming battlesuit that has a shit-ton of weapons and flies at a stated speed of mach 6 which Mikoto had... Keyword, had. It got destroyed back in the 2020 times irl and is something Mikoto had chosen to abandon since she believed it led her down the wrong road of power and she kinda ran out of parts to replace/repair it so it'll probably be tossed into the pile of non-standard stuff, plus, Mikoto only used it for a limited time, so more pointing to it being 100% discarded.
Misaka should have Sub-Rela reactions via her radar
Yep, although, remember the sub-rela stuff comes from a calc from here so it might be possible Mikoto's radar will have a much lower speed in DB - granted, Mikoto does technically have her SoL lightning (although I doubt it'll be used), her dodging Mugino's particle beams, and her possibly scaling to Junko dodging Iruka's lasers (that were fired from a flashlight), so Mikoto may or may not have speed down.
20230606_101447.jpg

Source: https://twitter. com/KallMeKoto/status/1665814693980823552?t=men9w3Z-3KYGeXq-6vZqbw&s=19

I wonder, is this meme accurate? Are Killua and Misaka homosexuals?
Can't say anything about Killua but... Mikoto, though... Eh. She isn't interested in her female roommate that is upfront of her affection towards her and quiet frequently rejects her advances - and she is extremely tsundere towards Raildex's Main Protag, Kamijou Touma, and eventually noted that she has feelings for him. Granted, there is Misaki, but she is pretty weird outliner since she has a number of yuri ships

Can't say anything about Killua but... Mikoto, though... Eh. She isn't interested in her female roommate that is upfront of her affection towards her and quiet frequently rejects her advances - and she is extremely tsundere towards Raildex's Main Protag, Kamijou Touma, and eventually noted that she has feelings for him. Granted, there is Misaki, but she is pretty weird outliner since she has a number of yuri ships
True, Mikoto isn't interested in the teleporting sexual predator. But is she really attracted in any way towards Misaki? They hated each other a lot if I remember well.

True, Mikoto isn't interested in the teleporting sexual predator. But is she really attracted in any way towards Misaki? They hated each other a lot if I remember well.
Their relationship seemingly got slightly better around NT18 and then got significantly better in GT2, plus, they do tend to hang out with each other fairly often in slice of life stuff and tease each other. So they can be described as "friends", at the very least.

I do have to admit though... A lot of Mikoto's best feats are in her manga spinoff and its anime adaptation since Mikoto was relatively unimportant in the novels for a long-ass time and by the time she became important well... She is useless. Literally. She has never once harmed a named antag or even regarded by them as a threat - this hasn't changed even up to now despite the newest Index novel coming out last month.

Like the only thing in the Index Novels that can be used for AP-scaling for Mikoto is her being regarded by a mountain level person as an opponent worthy of being spoken to and having her power regarded as impressive by a person who had a power that was regarded as equal to another mountain level person.

Back