• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Liu Kang was the big one so we got him out of the way but now we have to talk about another character that gets requested a lot, Mileena.
Base form Mileena is pretty decent, likely Kitana level (Kitana is a jobber this time but should still be above Rain or Reiko). She defeats Ermac, Shang Tsung and Quan Chi so is fairly formidable. However, its when her Tarkat infection kicks in that she truely becomes strong as heck although its debilitating and she can only keep fighting as a feral Tarkatan for small amounts of time. She's able to overpower Kenshi, Johnny Cage and Kung Lao working together without much difficulty, blinds Kenshi and nearly kills Johnny. Later, Dark Sindel and Dark Raiden show up from MK11 and they start whooping everyone's ass, classic Sindel behaviour. Even Liu Kang (not at full power) and Geras get beat and incapacitated by Dark Sindel. Base Mileena tries to help out but gets knocked away from the fight immediately which causes her infection to relapse. After that she beats Dark Raiden and Dark Sindel before passing out. This is notable because Dark Raiden is still the God we know from MK11 and Sindel is repeatedly stated to have power rivalling the Elder Gods and she beat Cetrion in MK11.
All in all, this leads me to conclude that Tarkat Mileena would scale to Cetrion's planetary stuff from MK11 and Base Mileena scales above Rain's Tier 7/6 round the world kick.
Nothing as glamorous as what Liu Kang is going to get tier-wise, but should very handily beat Juri now.

Peach vs Dedede is my favorite MU for both but I honestly don't want DB to make that episode because Dedede already had a peak episode so probably would go with this one

I could see it working, though as someone who was there when DL was being added to the wiki, I can confirm this is a pretty big stomp for Zethia. Her arguments for Multiversal scaling are a bit more solid than Peach's (which comes from scaling her to her Paper Mario counterpart, which apparently has issues of its own).

Liu Kang was the big one so we got him out of the way but now we have to talk about another character that gets requested a lot, Mileena.
Base form Mileena is pretty decent, likely Kitana level (Kitana is a jobber this time but should still be above Rain or Reiko). She defeats Ermac, Shang Tsung and Quan Chi so is fairly formidable. However, its when her Tarkat infection kicks in that she truely becomes strong as heck although its debilitating and she can only keep fighting as a feral Tarkatan for small amounts of time. She's able to overpower Kenshi, Johnny Cage and Kung Lao working together without much difficulty, blinds Kenshi and nearly kills Johnny. Later, Dark Sindel and Dark Raiden show up from MK11 and they start whooping everyone's ass, classic Sindel behaviour. Even Liu Kang (not at full power) and Geras get beat and incapacitated by Dark Sindel. Base Mileena tries to help out but gets knocked away from the fight immediately which causes her infection to relapse. After that she beats Dark Raiden and Dark Sindel before passing out. This is notable because Dark Raiden is still the God we know from MK11 and Sindel is repeatedly stated to have power rivalling the Elder Gods and she beat Cetrion in MK11.
All in all, this leads me to conclude that Tarkat Mileena would scale to Cetrion's planetary stuff from MK11 and Base Mileena scales above Rain's Tier 7/6 round the world kick.
Nothing as glamorous as what Liu Kang is going to get tier-wise, but should very handily beat Juri now.
Mileena would be Tier 2 from beating the big characters, Death Battle will just slap what they gave Shao Kahn

So we're basically never getting Liu Kang vs Jago now, right? Finally knowing exactly how strong Liu Kang is post MK11 really shut down any argument that the matchup could've had.
Liu Kang was unfair for him even before MK11 existed, 11 and 1 just added more on that

People act like some series didnt already had good stuff before new ones got introduced later

S10 once again ups the quality of materials in fights and at least BillDiscord animation is kino contender.

...But a lot of verdicts have been disappointing. Even if I truthfully hate modern VS scaling and DB research has been ruined for a while now because of that, its been extra weird this season. And frankly relatively I feel like people are noticing it too.

Same, alot of the episodes feel kinda mid but when the episodes get good, they get fuсking good (Guts vs Demitri, Stitch vs Rocket, Bill vs Discord)
Well overall, not talking of those who were pretty great

Cuz S8 and S9 had more good episodes back to back or decent enough, S10 kinda fell down at certain fights

Heck a reaction channel pointed out how MMH and SS was for example short and all and they were like casual audience type

We havent had fight as bad as JasonMichael yet. And even S9 had quite a bit of mid-ness too.

Its literally all on research being worse this season. Hell, even as a Stitch supporter it is weird how they gave a million billion whatever x FTL for him for guiding spaceships... and not give Rocket any? Unless they deemed all instances shown by G1 to be bunk, what gives?

Also on Death Battle itself, is it just me or S10 is not as good as S9 and S8 were
depends
on the 2D
the Marvel vs Dc are kinda a hit n miss depending on preference, Killua vs Misaka reception is mixed,Stich vs Rocket and Bill vs Discord are solid

on the 3D side of things, it has been pretty damn solid
Vader vs Obito,Chosen Undead vs Dragon Born and Guts vs Dimitri been great

i only really judge by the end of it,depends what happens with Colex and afterwards to see where it holds up to s8 and s9 overall

depends
on the 2D
the Marvel vs Dc are kinda a hit n miss depending on preference, Killua vs Misaka reception is mixed,Stich vs Rocket and Bill vs Discord are solid

on the 3D side of things, it has been pretty damn solid
Vader vs Obito,Chosen Undead vs Dragon Born and Guts vs Dimitri been great

i only really judge by the end of it,depends what happens with Colex and afterwards to see where it holds up to s8 and s9 overall
Wasnt talking in the animation sense, more about overall

Naaaaah, no way you're implying that Lauren Faust isn't a talented creator. She's worked on Foster's Home, Powerpuff Girls, and Wander Over Yonder.
Yes I am. Nobody knows who that THING is and no one cares that they were a servant under BETTER creators. Get good taste.

I
We havent had fight as bad as JasonMichael yet. And even S9 had quite a bit of mid-ness too.

Its literally all on research being worse this season. Hell, even as a Stitch supporter it is weird how they gave a million billion whatever x FTL for him for guiding spaceships... and not give Rocket any? Unless they deemed all instances shown by G1 to be bunk, what gives?
I think this is the issue with the season for me as well. I don’t know why but the research and results there giving is just weird or bad for me.

I'm mildly surprised to see you say you like/say something positive about Gravity Falls, though I also remember you scaling the series a bit back in the day lol. That said, it was nice to have a Bill dub, even if I grew to appreciate Discord more with his analysis.
Yeah I did back when I was a HS. But I'm a man so I like shows that are more appealing to the male fantasy lol

I

I think this is the issue with the season for me as well. I don’t know why but the research and results there giving is just weird or bad for me.
Yeah that's the issue
Most of the reasoning to the results make you go "Huh what?" Instead of being convinced even if you disagree with the outcome
I feel if this keeps up shit like Asura vs Kratos would be a nightmare come next season

20230914_095146.jpg

Raoh may have his moment on Death Battle in the future

Back