• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deja Vu Vs PSM

Well, that's an very interesting match.

The PSM is more skilled and physically superior, while Deja Vu is incredibly intelligent and she can access the memories of anybody. It is a very interesting battle, indeed...

However, frankly, what will Deja Vu do with the PSM memories? They aren't interesting, and PSM isn't the kind of guy that is haunted by his past. He may be surprised by her power, but that isn't the kind of thing that intimidates him (If she knew him, she could use that to beat him fairly easily, given his low intellect). She's smarter, of course, but in direct combat, skill > intelligence. You do not send a doctor or a scientist to a battlefield - at least, not in direct combat. You will send soldiers, no matter if they're intelligent or dumb. And that's the same thing on the match. She is much smarter than him, but the PSM is simply physically superior and more skilled than her.

I'd say that he takes this with mid-high diff.

True. When you first suggested the match, i never saw it for some reason, but when I did, I thought it was awesome.

Here are Deja Vu's possible plans of attack.

1: She could just creep him out by talking about his memories and being creepy, which she is good at. While he is distracted, she stabs him. But of corse, that strategey wouldn't work if he isn't scared by things like that.

2: She knows how fond he is of the potato sack, so she holds up a match and keeps him at bay (because he is afraid of her burning it) until she sees an opening and stabs him.

3: She psycologically attacks him. He may not be haunted by his past, but she could likely dig something up. Perhaps something in his early life, or something about his family, or whatever it was that made him snap in the first place. So she taunts him about it and uses the distraction as an opportunity to stab him.

That is all I can think of.

I actually agree that the PSM would kill her, but she does have a chance.

Agreed.

IDK if the 1 would work, but the number 2 would work perfectly. 3... Well... Let's just say that he had a weird past. He'd not be psychologically affected, but she could distract him. Distract him a lot.

Back