• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
does he do that in character tho?
Xiao's karma's effects are passive to the point where he makes an effort to avoid being in the presence of other people too long, so this isn't a matter of it being in-character for him.

Hold on, doesn't Beidou AP stomp 45%? Meaning if Deku didn’t start with Blackwhip he would have to either take a hit as 45% and die or tank it as 100% but end up with a broken limb or whatever idk how 100%’S downsides work

Danger sense is like spider sense where it will tell him that he will die if he doesn't dodge so he will dodge and since that 1 normal swing is enough for him to consider other range option instead, actually does the whip break when used against opponent far stronger than it durability (like if they struggle enough it just tear apart)? Not going to change the outcome since Beidou would only last a day max but a reference for future match.

Hold on, doesn't Beidou AP stomp 45%? Meaning if Deku didn’t start with Blackwhip he would have to either take a hit as 45% and die or tank it as 100% but end up with a broken limb or whatever idk how 100%’S downsides work
No, AP stomp is a 7.5x difference. The difference here is barely over 2x
Danger sense is like spider sense where it will tell him that he will die if he doesn't dodge so he will dodge and since that 1 normal swing is enough for him to consider other range option instead, actually does the whip break when used against opponent far stronger than it durability (like if they struggle enough it just tear apart)? Not going to change the outcome since Beidou would only last a day max but a reference for future match.
Yesn’t. We’ve seen the whips break when someone either A. Has more LS and overpowers it, or B. When Shigaraki just elbowed Deku in the gut hard enough for him to spit blood, they went away. They could be broken with higher AP, but higher LS is the likely metric needed

Xiao's karma's effects are passive to the point where he makes an effort to avoid being in the presence of other people too long, so this isn't a matter of it being in-character for him.
Lmao no Xiao radiates his accumulated karma, which in large quantities can break flesh, bone, and even the soul, inducing madness and fear into those around him
here it clearly says that it needs to accumulate large amount also i don't see anything that oneshot deku

Lmao no Xiao radiates his accumulated karma, which in large quantities can break flesh, bone, and even the soul, inducing madness and fear into those around him
here it clearly says that it needs to accumulate large amount also i don't see anything that oneshot deku
When have I ever implied that it doesn't need to accumulate? The point is that Xiao has no conscious control over the effects of his karma which means that the question of whether or not he will use the effect is irrelevant since he can't stop it from happening unless he deliberately keeps his distance from Izuku and is allowed to do that.

When have I ever implied that it doesn't need to accumulate? The point is that Xiao has no conscious control over the effects of his karma which means that the question of whether or not he will use the effect is irrelevant since he can't stop it from happening unless he deliberately keeps his distance from Izuku and is allowed to do that.
but even if it does, I see nothing that it can oneshot deku.and deku can win with blackflip

but even if it does, I see nothing that it can oneshot deku.and deku can win with blackflip
I never said anything about one-shotting and that sort of discussion would belong into a Versus Thread about that match up.

I mean, Xiao v Deku already happened, Xiao won cus it was 100% Deku and ofc he can’t last very long

Also, restraining is not half as good a win-con vs Xiao as it is here for a multitude of reasons, teleportation being one that immediately comes to mind

Also, restraining is not half as good a win-con vs Xiao as it is here for a multitude of reasons, teleportation being one that immediately comes to mind
deku could win I just don't see broken ability . but this is not the thread of Xiao Vs Deku
Can anyone add this in the profiles pls?

Actually that begs the question, if Xiao was being attacked, and thought grievous harm was to come to him, would he still hide away from fear of hurting others?

Couple things I'm not seeing. Beidou's stats page are only based on her pre-vision. Vision users notably get stronger after getting their vision. Sayu can't lift her claymore without it. I don't see Beidou's damage resistance or resistance to interruption (being knocked around) listed anywhere in her profile and that could reduce the effects and damage of Blackwhip. Beidou, at most, can hard reduce any incoming damage by 37% before considering her shield, her counter shield (yes, they're separate) or natural defenses.

Probably needs a separate discussion but Genshin feats might be considered at talent 1 (when they can go up to 10 or 13) because, canonically, you make them stronger. They have voice lines for you making them stronger and their voice lines are otherwise taken as evidence for feats.

Sorry I'm late but

What's stopping Beidou from turning into electricity and escaping anything Deku's blackwhip can do?

I don't know why this ability was removed from her page since every Catalyst user (including Klee and Barbara who aren't combatants and barely know how to use their visions), Razor (a fellow Electric Claymore) and Childe (literally does it on screen) have all been able to do it before.

Any damage Deku throws at her she can counter for 0 damage and hit back with her own, superior, AP

What can Deku do besides camp her out, which won't even work due to elemental intangibility?

Back