• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete Spaceflight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Spaceflight is just Flight, we even have on the Flight page "Flying with the use of technical devices" and "Flight due to other abilities" which covers all the Spaceflight types

As can be seen here there are only 122 users of this power so it should rather easy to come through them all and remove it from there and replace with Flight

I did find this ability quite redundant seeing how we already have a flight ability to begin with, agreed

I am also perfectly fine with turning this page into a redirect link.

So what, if any, information needs to be moved from the Spaceflight page to the Flight page before we turn the former into a redirect link?

I'd move the examples in it to the Flight page
Besides that I don't believe there's any info you need to move from Spaceflight to Flight

So what, if any, information needs to be moved from the Spaceflight page to the Flight page before we turn the former into a redirect link?
I'd move the examples in it to the Flight page
Besides that I don't believe there's any info you need to move from Spaceflight to Flight
Okay. Is that fine with the rest of you?
@Confluctor @Antoniofer @SamanPatou @AbaddonTheDisappointment @LordTracer @Armorchompy @Damage3245 @Psychomaster35 @Emirp sumitpo @Abstractions @KLOL506

Just move the main stuff to flight page - just merge the current info into a small few sentences and it should solve the problem. Oh, and leave redirect for the time being.

I have limited time available, as I am spending time with my family. Would somebody else here be willing to handle it please?

Spaceflight

Flight

Well, I can just unlock both of the pages to you. If you tell us here when you are done, I will then turn Spaceflight into a redirect page (if you do not know how to do so), and then lock both of the pages again.

Thank you. I turned Spaceflight into a redirect page, and locked both that and our Flight page.

Should we close this thread now?

Should we keep the following category, or mass-convert it into the "Flight Users" category instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back