• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my friends is what we call time dilation. It slows down in front of Chariot's eyes and he swings. AKA the method currently used is a freakin' lowball.

Why are you using the last two scenes? No movement happens there for Hanged Man nor is it depicted, he's just shown to be stuck there and then gets sliced to shit. So the distance you found out? It's wrong.

And just like that your entire thread falls flat on its face.

And from what I can tell, that isn't all that you have to worry about here, but @Chariot190 knows this better since he made the calc originally, which I then re-did. And oh boy is this gonna be one hell of a conversation you two are gonna be having now.

Lmao we just ******* recalced this feat.
We aint using M3X's anymore.

Also given the anime feat, is, well, using the anime, Hanged Man actually does stop moving and slows down?
As odd as it might be, you are literally arguing something that DID, in fact, happen. **** you could probably wank buff it due to the apparent slow down.

Wait, close this temporarily, you're right, but I still have something for it.

What?
Bro just admitted he wrong yet is trying to look for something to downgrade it anyway? If you had extra you shouldve included that to begin with instead of going "oh shit uh".

This seems less you wanna fix a calc, and more you wanna downgrade shit just to downgrade..

Wait, close this temporarily, you're right, but I still have something for it.
Then discuss it here and now instead of closing it. I've warned you already to make a bullet-proof case for the feat and cover it on all grounds, if you can't do even that then I am afraid I will have to discuss your eligibility of making half-assed CRTs like this with staff.

If it's about the movement, don't even bother, this is not one of those places where the "How much would he need to move to block" argument can ever feasibly work.

What?
Bro just admitted he wrong yet is trying to look for something to downgrade it anyway? If you gad extra you shouldve included that to begin with instead of going "oh shit uh".

This seems less you wanna fix a calc, and more you wanna downgrade shit just to downgrade..
Precisely my thoughts RN. Not to mention JoJo is in the process of undergoing major revisions anyway.

Bro just nuked his entire OP because I told him he was wrong 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back