• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demi-Fiend revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems fine to me.

The only thing I find kinda redundant is that he has the same stuff in the "True Demon" and "Demon's powers", why not put it in the same tab or just put the stuff he insta gains as a demon in "True Demon" and leave the rest in the other tab?

I think High 7-C should have the old calculation listed as justification:

For Conceptual Manipulation, the Conceptual Type should be listed. It should be Type 2 since demons are concepts that don't just govern reality but transcend it since it was accepted demons are existence independent of the multiverse:

From this: Conceptual Destruction (Can completely destroy other demons down to their data and concepts which govern reality, which even be concepts such as nothingness):

• concepts which govern reality should be change to concepts which transcend reality

I don't think that qualifies as concep destruction as he isn't destroying their concepts but reducing them to such state, on the other hand I don't know much about that stuff so you can ignore me.

A question, isn't the star race exclusive to shin megami tensei devil survivor 2: Immortality Negation (1 and 3. Can kill Stars in their entirety through their physical form, which they exist independently and beyond from)

If so, I think it should removed

Yes. But It's cross scaling since DeSu 2 humans can kill them and they even need external power sources to do it, any other human should be capable of doing the same. Plus the stand demons can even kill Stars like Polaris.

Plus The White, the demons that are nothingness from SMT IV only ever appear in that game but it's not only the IV characters that have nonexistence erasure

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
y
I believe you can, but I thought MYHERO had to say something.
Not yet, because the update will make large changes like statistics updates, additional keys, and numerous other abilities additions, admins or discussion mods should accept it.

I don't mind waiting for MYHERO's inputs, also

I was going to make a fairly lengthy comment giving input on minor fixes you can make to make the profile more easier to digest, but I would need a laptop to do that, which I don't have on me for the moment.

But one thing I do suggest rn that should happen in the future is a smaller blog talking about some of the cosmology. Stuff like "Is on the same level as the infinite heads of Kagutsuchi who can manipulate Magatsuhi\Magnetite to create demons" being listed as the reason for conceptual, information, etc etc, would confuse people on why that would ever qualify for that. If we have a blog explaining the nature of demons, and how data is correlated with everything in the verse, including concepts and stuff, it can make our job a lot easier.

Tony di bugalu said:
I don't think that qualifies as concep destruction as he isn't destroying their concepts but reducing them to such state, on the other hand I don't know much about that stuff so you can ignore me.
Sadly, I agree with this.

Destroying type 2 abstracts shouldn't qualify as conceptual manip.

Finally for now, I think the type 9 immortality negation thing is alright if scaled to other characters, more so neutral really, but I will bring up that the nonexistence erasure is probably gonna get removed anyways as people agreed that's more so NPI rather then NONEE for some reason.

Yeah, a blog on explaining demon natures further might need to be a thing

Ideally, I want to tackle how the verse runs with the idea of data and information, and how it comprises everything in the verse, to the humans and concepts themselves.

I don't think it will be that hard though.

MYHERO has an explaination blog already. I guess that we need to go more in deep with the demon's abilities now: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MYHERO/Demon_Physiology_Page

new stuffs:

• Illusion Creation (All demons can destroy entities such as Shades, which are the dark ghost that are the materialization of a deep attachment to desire, and can absorb souls for power and use them to create illusions of entire cities), Sealing (All demons can seal one another), Possession (Demons are capable of possessing humans to various levels and can completely control the host), Empowerment (Demons can have their power immensely increased by belief or agreement in them/their ideals) Non-Physical Interaction (All demons can harm and kill ones such as The White who are formed from nothingness itself), Healing Negation (Wounds inflicted by demons can only be healed with spiritual power), Quantum Manipulation Spatial Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation and Invisibility (All Demons can create Decoherence Fields, which are quantum fluctuations in space that create a alternate dimension through which they become invisible), Resistance to Transmutation, Data Manipulation and Petrification ( All Demons are unaffected by the Cuvier Syndrome, which is caused by the sun releasing corrupt Data that instantly transformed anyone exposed to it into stone, and are capable of quickly breaking out of being turned into flies or other animals), Mind Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (Demons are naturally born in the Expanse, which is filled with the endless thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and faith across the multiverse, a mere jar of which can instantly overload a human. Demons also naturally consume this Magnetite formed in the Expanse. As such, they are also immune to lesser outputs of Zelenin's song, which wipes away free will), Fusionism and Absorption (Demons naturally exist in the Expanse, which swallows and consumes all that comes in contact with it. This includes things such as the multiverse itself)
  • God tier, characters like Morax and those scaling higher need their Conceptual Manipulation Type defined

I've been taking a break on that, but now I'm gonna come back and add more stuff, and probably get rid of the concept stuff for fodder tier since like I said destroying type 2 abstracts isnt really conceptual manip.

As for the conceptual manip, I do recall DeSu 2 scans saying that the reality is comprised of information which should include concepts.

Okay. Which staff members accepted that change?

Really? Several of them seem to have commented at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back