• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (With Prep.) VS Janemba (Shin Budokai)

i feel Janemba's got this as he is nigh-omnipresense with better durability while Demigra is still only MFTL+ and has only universal durability though the rest is more or less even

ehhh, I think this is a Stomp, Demigra with prep only got 2C due to destroying the time nest which destroyed multiple timelines, as in it's a chain reaction thing. This is basically a 3A vs a 2C. Should stick Demigra with 3A or high end 3B characters really.

What if Demigra use the mind control ...?

Wathever, maybe this is really a stomp. :v

My bad, then.

Back