• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Corvus vs Superman (Post Crisis)

Hm, for now I'll say Corvus due to better hax, but since I don't know if his speed also applies to reactions I'm not completely sure

KazarianFahs said:
Wait that guy is a star? how does this work?? the stats are too vague to make any sort of judgement.
he can turn himself into a star and was able to cross the humdreds of light years across space where he became a star in seconds.

FanofRPGs said:
KazarianFahs said:
Wait that guy is a star? how does this work?? the stats are too vague to make any sort of judgement.
he can turn himself into a star and was able to cross the humdreds of light years across space where he became a star in seconds.

does it have any combat applications? how fast is the transformation? does he revert back?

does it have any combat applications? how fast is the transformation? does he revert back?

His transformation was more of an evoloved form that was only reverted when he was defeated.

I am not sure if it is applicable in combat, it probably is at least for durability, but remember he also has large range and magic

ok,then,i guess,that clears some stuff up.OK so i am assuming his "reaction speed" definitely is much lower than the MFTL travel speed that he only has while covering interstellar distances,so superman can blitz corvus.Also,superman has no resitance to magic,yes he can be hurt by magic,but isn't the "kryptonite" situation.coming to pure stats,PC supes can one shot corvus,while corvus can't one shot superman.As for corvus hax i have no idea and would like,if you show some hax feats since i can't find them.While i think corvus can maybe even kill superman with magic,it's hard to do especially with superman's superior reaction and flying speed.still will be very hard i'd say supes win 6/10 since he can rush and OHK corvus with an IMP,but corvus looks strong and even tho i have no idea about his magic prowess i am giving him 4 wins as a saftey measure(don't think i'll need to increase that)

KazarianFahs said:
ok,then,i guess,that clears some stuff up.OK so i am assuming his "reaction speed" definitely is much lower than the MFTL travel speed that he only has while covering interstellar distances,so superman can blitz corvus.Also,superman has no resitance to magic,yes he can be hurt by magic,but isn't the "kryptonite" situation.coming to pure stats,PC supes can one shot corvus,while corvus can't one shot superman.As for corvus hax i have no idea and would like,if you show some hax feats since i can't find them.While i think corvus can maybe even kill superman with magic,it's hard to do especially with superman's superior reaction and flying speed.still will be very hard i'd say supes win 6/10 since he can rush and OHK corvus with an IMP,but corvus looks strong and even tho i have no idea about his magic prowess i am giving him 4 wins as a saftey measure(don't think i'll need to increase that)
While shackled and tired out in a dungeon, he had the energy to smite the creator of the world down and critically injure him with his magic. The creator was in a different realm that normal teleportation cannot bring to.

Despite this, Corvus was able to get to the realm and rend it, it is unknown how big it is. But it should be huge.

His magic includes disruptive wave which disrupts and negates all added energy, transformations, or powerups the opponent has. Lullab-Eye which can fell an opponent to sleep. Magic burst which converts 100% of his stamina into pure magical energy and then regenerate all of his stamina back. And meditate to heal himself.

yea well,i guess i guessed right,he indeed can kill superman,but,he still needs to be able to react to something that can OHK can him and is faster than him,all that magic wouldn't be able to help if he doesn't get a chane to use it,still 4 wins is a pretty generous estimate for someone who can get OneHitKill blitzed by his opponent.i vote for supes.

Back