• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King Daimao Discussion Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
There were jokes about this happening for a while and now is the time. Yeah, I'm proposing a discussion rule for Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao.

The specific debate I would like to not repeat are arguments regarding the reality-fiction hierarchies of the verse and the rating of characters scaling to them.

We had numerous debates about it (here, here, here, here, here & here. I think there might have been one or two more, but things are badly tagged) and as we see in the title of that last thread, there being lots of attempts has basically become a joke by now.
Many of those threads had really long debates. Between them they had 1250 posts of debate. That's quite a lot for a relatively obscure verse like this.

Recent debates had less posts, as I try to keep things repeat free and, quite frankly, my patience to have this debate again and again is running thin.
I would like to avoid just one day getting so frustrated with this that I just wave the debate through for the sake of not having to have it anymore (sadly, that has happened before...).
Hence I propose the discussion rule.

As for the specific formulation:

I agree with this. I myself didn't even want to participate in the latest thread besides agreeing with DT and moving on. It has gotten really tiresome with the same repeated arguments. In fact, I would suggest having solid ratings considering hierarchies, in general, have failed to be downgraded in this verse (and, the same arguments are used anyway) but I'm guessing that would be off-topic here.

old-man-how-many-times-do-we-have-to-teach-you.gif

Agree, i have causally observed this same topic many times, ridiculous at this point.

I know little about the verse in question but the incessant downgrade CRTs perpetuated by misinformation and repeated circular arguments isn't helpful nor constructive for the wiki.

So consider me agreeing to the discussion rule. In a way there's kinda a hidden general discussion rule when a verse reaches a certain threshold of upgrade/downgrade CRTs that use the same or similar repeated arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back