• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Plot Part 1

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser got mad as he used his magic to repair Nobe. "Hey, would you go bother someone ELSE!?"
Bowser found he was unable to repair Nobe because Skumkor had absorbed his powers. Skumkor then repeated the process with everyone else, nodding, satisfied, and proceeded to depart to absorb more powers.

Bowser then regained his power as he brought Nobe back, before then wishing Skumkor the **** away.

PublicMinority87 said:
Giorno just examines Daniel. "Hello, I am Giorno Giovanna." Giorno says

Giorno realizes he has a hole throigh his chest and Giorno has no idea how he is surviving. Giorno heals Daniel.

"Also, you see that shadowy, knight looking guy? Don't try to take his arrow. He has the range of Rome, and can switch peoples souls." I say.
"Okay, I won't take it." Daniel said.

Homer then started looking around as he saw multiple people, including monsters, girls, etc.. What caught his attention was a purple haired woman. He tried to sneak away from Yuri, with the stealth of a tractor.

Giorno swiftly takes the arrow and stabs himself with it, with the desire to defeat Skumkor. Light shines from it.

Gold Experience Requiem is awakened.
Download

"Also, watch out for the soul swap." Giorno says to Bowser.

"You can't outrange him, and I plan to focus on that thing." Giorno says, referring to Skumkor.

"As if swapping souls would work on me! The great koopa king!" He gloated, still sort of looking at Trish. It would seem he's in love.

Bowser then keeps looking at Trish. He was obviously in love, yet he knew she wouldn't love him.

Bowser then slowly stumbled towards Trish, before trying to get her up. "Aaaaaaaaagh! Why am I so addicted!?"

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then slowly stumbled towards Trish, before trying to get her up. "Aaaaaaaaagh! Why am I so addicted!?"
Two thunks were heard. What appears to be... two brown and green robots... stepped up behind Bowser.

"I suggest ya stop, Browser. She ain't gonna frickin' want you." The green one said.

"H-Huh!?" Homer said, as Godzilla was also confused. "Okay, enough!" Bowser then decided to swap everyone's souls back.

It failed for an unknown reason.

"Bowser, stop. It won't work. I will attempt to defeat that thing. We just have to deal with it for now. I will calm down Chariot Requiem later." Giorno says inside Daniels body.

"We all have to pitch in." Giorno says. "Even if you do attempt it, then that thing couuld just drain your control over souls as well as Chariot Requiem's." Giorno says

"As if!" Bowser said, still in his normal body. "That thing's pissing me off even more than I thought he would."

"I think this is what it wants us to do, so, we will beat it eventually, see that marble up there? If a stand destroys it, we win." Giorno explains. "Problem is, we can't yet, so we just gotta make due of this."

Christian Higdon said:
"H-Huh!?" Homer said, as Godzilla was also confused. "Okay, enough!" Bowser then decided to swap everyone's souls back.
"Yeah, 'nuff body swappin'!" The brown one, named Mudflap, yelled as he and Skids charged at Chariot Requiem and pummeled Chariot Requiem over and over and over.

It then shows something. A capsule, with the letter A on it. It seems the Avengers sent something to stop the mighty Godzilla.

Back