• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Adventure

If the Holy Beasts support the Digital World's space-time how did space-time exist when they were sealed by the Dark Masters? Did the Dark Masters take their place and if yes was it ever stated in the anime or novel?

Going by 25 anniversary artbook, it was due to Holy Stones which were placed by researchers to support digital world if holy beasts having trouble.

Which is pretty much why BlackWargreymon destroying those were such a big deal in 02, if nothing was done all the space-time would've collapse.

I already gave the answer in that other forum, but saying here as well

They eventually took their place after using Nanomon's program right after the sealing finished.

And they are one of the forces that maintain the shape, not the only one. Stuff like the Holy Stones or the very flow of information from the network still help maintaining a shape.

Going by 25 anniversary artbook, it was due to Holy Stones which were placed by researchers to support digital world if holy beasts having trouble.

Which is pretty much why BlackWargreymon destroying those were such a big deal in 02, if nothing was done all the space-time would've collapse.
Can you give the scans?

I don't have the scans because I still haven't scanned the novel I bought fully, only going to do that much later when I finish working on the Pendulum blog post. There are translated texts by Onkei, but no scans themselves.

I don't have the scans because I still haven't scanned the novel I bought fully, only going to do that much later when I finish working on the Pendulum blog post. There are translated texts by Onkei, but no scans themselves.
Will they be in a future blog??

Yes, everything related to the production of the original Digimon Adventure series regarding the worldview will be covered in a proper blog post about that. Right now I'm finishing the Digimon Pendulum post that covers the entire Digimon Pendulum history, Adventure is right after that.

Back