• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Q&A Thread 02

Where does that from the power of darkness come to Wargreymon (Adventure) and Metalgarurumon (Adventure) to make them 1-C?

humans in cyber sleuht have sent their souls and minds to digital world or only minds? and what about appli monsters

Jayro2345 said:
Where does that from the power of darkness come to Wargreymon (Adventure) and Metalgarurumon (Adventure) to make them 1-C?
The Digimon Adventure Novel

Remember people, make sure you only post lore or important question. Fun stuff goes on the discussion thread.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Jayro2345 said:
The Digimon Adventure Novel
Is there a thread of that or could you tell me the number of the novel?

@Infera28 In Cyber Sleuth human minds/souls are digitized and sent to Cyberspace, the network that exists between digital and real worlds. The physical body continues in the real world. In Appmon the whole existence of the human is converted into data, both the material body, the soul and the mind.

The consequence is that if any human has his body destroyed in Appmon, his entire existence would be destroyed. While in Cyber Sleuth it is possible for the physical body to continue to exist, since only the mind / soul has been converted into data.

@Jayro2345 It was in the third novel. It is said after Pinochimon defeat that the protagonists' Digimon were feeding on the hatred of the chosen ones for having their friends killed. It was because of this power boost that Metal Garurumon was able to easily defeat Pinochimon. While the defeat of Mugendramon was due to "The power of God that strengthened WarGreymon for a moment".

Executor N0 said:
@Infera28 In Cyber Sleuth human minds/souls are digitized and sent to Cyberspace, the network that exists between digital and real worlds. The physical body continues in the real world. In Appmon the whole existence of the human is converted into data, both the material body, the soul and the mind.
The consequence is that if any human has his body destroyed in Appmon, his entire existence would be destroyed. While in Cyber Sleuth it is possible for the physical body to continue to exist, since only the mind / soul has been converted into data.
thanks for answer. i can ask how many instances there are for digimon controlling minds of humans? (beside Vegiemon and Vamdemon instances. i already know them).

@Infera28 There was Growmon in CS who controlled his Tamer, Metal Fantomon in D-Cyber who controlled two humans, Cherubimon in Frontier who controlled Koichi, Demon in V-Tamer who controlled Neo, Matadrmon in HaMe that controlled Yu and I believe that maybe there are more in CS/HaMe, but I can't remember for sure.

BlackMetalGreymon and MetalGreymon's DRB profile states that they have the power of a single nuclear warhead, how powerful would that be?

On my sandbox I have a page for Guardromon, Andromon and HiAndromon, could I request that it be combined with the Hagurumon page when it is finished? Also, it would replace the current HiAndromon profile.

ZwartD said:
Is Susanoomon sword Zero Arm, the strongest weapon in digimon verse?
Its called the ZERO-ARMS: Orochi and its a cannon, the sword he uses is EmperorGreymon's Ryugonken. Also, no it is not.

While you are right about the cannon part. Where does it state that the sword is KaiserGreymon's Ryugonken? The Reference Book simply calls the sword that comes from ZA:O is simply a sword of light.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
While you are right about the cannon part. Where does it state that the sword is KaiserGreymon's Ryugonken? The Reference Book simply calls the sword that comes from ZA:O is simply a sword of light.
This and this.

I am hesitant to say that the blade is Ryugonken as it's is still a different weapon. ZERO ARMS: Orochi is a fusion between Ryugonken and MagnaGarurumon's machine gun. So actually, the sword would still be ZERO ARMS: Orochi, just the blade function.

@ZwartD Hudiemon did not have many appearances, we could possibly consider its power level as scaling from other Adults, but with a powerful Hax capable of affecting much higher beings. Or we could even consider some Keisuke scaling, but I think that might be too much for some.

There's no profile for her because nobody thought about creating one, I would love to create a profile for everything in the franchise, but I'm unable to do that. There's other people here for that, but I have no control about them

@Jayro2345 Digital World = Conceptual World of Ideas, Concepts and Souls. Yggdrasil created the Digital World and every Digimon, so since this is a conceptual world (From neoplatonic theories), then Yggdrasil has Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

OS Generics: Jesmon performs overwrites himself and in this way he can transcends the laws of the Digital World. We don't know much about its usefulness beyond what the profiles say "Jesmon can beat anyone and not suffer any damage" since we have never seen the skill in practice. The closest thing we got was in CS where another ability possibly uses OS Generics as an add-on because using it Jesmon becomes "immune to all damage", but this is purely speculative.

Alpha Inforce: Alphamon turns time back, Alphamon then always makes a new attack after turning time back and does so indefinitely until the enemy is defeated. That is, it is a bit of Temporal Manipulation with Acausality (Since Alphamon and its attacks are not affected by time going backwards)

Miracles: There is no explanation other than "It happens," it's a miracle anyway.

tfw Alphamon's Alpha Inforce is basically Kenshiro's ability, but time based and more trollish.

There is no strongest Tier 5 Digimon as there are no Tier 5 Digimon. Digimon upon evolution from Champion/Adult to Ultimate/Perfect jump from Tier 6 to Tier 4.

I don't even know who that is.

@ZwartD Maybe, outside the knowledge that Homeros is the Host Computer of Iliad, we know nothing about Homeros.

I have just debated with a guy in facebook, he said that Shakamon could even equal to Susanoomon in terms of power and feats Is it true ?

We don't know because there's nothing to know about Shakamon power level, Shakamon is featless.

All there's to know about Shakamon is "Rumored to be the being closest to Yggdrasill in the Digital World" from the DRB and "The being closest to Yggdrasill" from Jintrix, and both don't say anything about Shakamon power level.

Both Seraphimon and the Royal Knight are said to be "the closest to Yggdrasil" and no one is going to scale them to Yggdrasil, I don't know why this would be different with Shakamon.

I know there's a lot of big references to Buddhism and so there may be a clearer explanation of what Shakamon's proximity to Yggdrasil would be like, yet it is only theoretical and without much basis within the franchise itself.

My own headcanon is that: Since there's a lot of levels of existence in Digimon, with Yggdrasil's Realm (Kernel) being the highest, then Shakamon would be the one that exists in the last level of existence before Yggdrasil's level. Again, this is simply my own headcanon.

I played the game years ago, but sadly I don't know Japanese (just some basic stuff). Zeed Millenniumon's data was seemly needed for the revival (or creation) of Armamon. That's why Barbamon snatched away Zeed Millenniumon's data after his defeat from Xros Heart.

I have a bunch of screenshots of the game if anyone wants to try to translate anything. Sadly, most of it is out of order...

https://imgur.com/a/1VrvD
https://imgur.com/a/VakzS
https://imgur.com/a/Xviz5
https://imgur.com/a/Bneqy
https://imgur.com/a/xBlVf
https://imgur.com/a/pABMM
https://imgur.com/a/1K9Fu

That's not it. (iirc doesn't give the exact value)

There are 8.14 FOE via Dimension with a planet and Star feats. Those are all just support.

I forgot the calc with the exact value for those types of feats actually....

I have just reread the special chapter of manga xros wars UltraVdramon from V tamer is a member of RK(he trained and joined the Rk after he parted from Taichi) And the most surprising part is Dynasmon and Lordknightmon are the two subordinates of Lucemon from Frontier So Omegamon(he didn't appear but was hinted in the manga) from Xros wars is probably Omegamon from the X movie?

Back