• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Q&A Thread 02

Agnimon and KendoGarurumon both debuted in Digimon World 3. In that game, you could get them temporarily by DNA Digivolving Digimon, for Agnimon you could DNA Digivolve either Dinohumon with Kyubimon or Hookmon with Greymon and for KendoGarurumon, Grizzmon with Growlmon. Since its temporary, literally for one attack, would they be able to inherit skills from the Digimon that are needed to get them?

Funnily enough, Agnimon is the only Human-Hybrid Digimon whose first game wasn't Digital Monsters: D-Project.

GohanoXD said:
Who is the Mysterious Stranger mentioned in Agumon (adventure) profile?
It maybe be a reference to Dark Gennai from Adventure TRI., Although I find it odd that this is there because there is not really a power relation between Dark Gennai and the other characters.

Executor N0 said:
GohanoXD said:
Who is the Mysterious Stranger mentioned in Agumon (adventure) profile?
It maybe be a reference to Dark Gennai from Adventure TRI., Although I find it odd that this is there because there is not really a power relation between Dark Gennai and the other characters.
At least Galaxy level, possibly far higher (Should be superior to the Mysterious Stranger, who was said to have created the "Digital Dimension", a world that was compared to the Digital World by Word of God, however did so through unknown means)

HenryWong122 said:
If Horsea is 8-A for learning Twister, why isn't Lopmon and by extension all Rookie-level Digimon 8-A?
Mmm... this calls my attention, perhaps it just isn't as big enought for that tier.

@HenryWong122 I am not sure how it will be after the revisions, a Composite of these characters should receive I believe.

About the tier, I find this strange, I thought that tornado feats would have to be calculated on a case by case basis. Although I think we might see an update using the animations of generic attack in Cyber Sleuth and ReArise.

@Nickballas I believe that Lucemon and other characters will be updated in their respective revisions. We just got one for the Royal Knights, then we'll have one for Apocalymon and Adventure villains and then one for the Seven Great Demon Lords (I think that way because Apocalymon would be important to understanding them), etc

The likes of Agunimon or Lobomon will stay composite so they would inherit those skills.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The likes of Agunimon or Lobomon will stay composite so they would inherit those skills.
Lobomon gets skills from Garurumon because his first game was Digital Monsters: D-Project. If what you say is true then Agnimon gets skills from Greymon, Hookmon, Dinohumon and Kyubimon and KendoGarurumon get skills from Grizzmon and Growlmon.

Wait Shouldn't Alphamon's Alpha Inforce and Time manip be stated to work on immesurables and those with Acausality Type 4 since Omegamon's Precog works on those with Acausality Type 4?

The point of view in the scene makes impossible to really know how long Shurimon need to move to destroy the Dark Spiral.

Nickballas said:
Wait Shouldn't Alphamon's Alpha Inforce and Time manip be stated to work on immesurables and those with Acausality Type 4 since Omegamon's Precog works on those with Acausality Type 4?
Soo shouldn't it?

Maybe, the problem would be that we never saw Alphamon using time manipulation in entities that are equal to him.

We could assume that, since Alphamon is fighting beings like himself all the time, but directly... we never saw that happening.

Alphamon never used time powers against Death-X-mon. Alphamon used the swords, energy beams, sealing, purification and power null. But nothing about time manipulation.

Alphamon's Powers should work on beings on his level seeing as for the most part, that's what he fights. Not to mention Alpha Inforce did work on Omegamon so his other time related abilities would more than likely work as well.

Does the quantum sea give birth to all multiverses in digimon verse? Or it only gives birth to adventure - tri multiverse?

On my country digimon wiki Some guy wrote that imperialdramon killed Ogudomon Is it real? And if it is real so where is this based off?

ZwartD said:
On my country digimon wiki
Some guy wrote that imperialdramon killed Ogudomon Is it real? And if it is real so where is this based off?
I doubt this is real, most likely Because Ogudo has shown up once in media and that was Digimon Collectors. In which the royal knights beat him.

@ZwartD Ogudomon appeared in an storyline two times. The first time was in Battle Terminal 02, Ogudomon was the last boss and he was defeated by Examon plus an army of tamers (Any details are unknown, since the game was an Arcade game with little to no info about any battle that occurred in any battle). Latter he appeared in Collectors and was defeated by BaoHackmon, Gankoomon and maybe Omegamon. But once again, we know little nothing about how this happened, all we know is that Ogumon was send to the outer space and started to be some form of "satellite" of the planet and since then he stopped to move... strange

So, both of the times we don't know exactly what really happened lol

Does anyone here know why the number of zone (in the xros wars) is 108? I heard that the number 108 was based on some religion

does a super appmon is as powerful as adult digimon and ultimate appmon as powerful as perfect digimon? or they are entirely different?

Appmon have an entirely different scaling system as of now. We haven't evaluated the games or manga for Appmon yet, but right now God Appmon sit at High 6-A.

The intention, apparently, is to be intermediate values. At least that's what it looked like in comparisons of similar materials from the two franchises, so a Standard would be between Child and Adult, Super would be between Adult and Perfect, Kiwami would be between Perfect and Ultimate and finally God would be above average Ultimate.

But Digimon feats for these levels far surpass Appmon's feats, so there's no scaling although this was their intent. There could possibly be bigger feats involving the Gods in the 3Ds game, unfortunately the game was never translated and there seems to be no one interested in translating the game.

It seems that at the end of the game Rebootmon restarts the timeline between the worlds (Real World, Ar Field, Net, etc.), so we could have a low 2-C/2-C feat for the Gods, but I can't check it now... I could go for it, but I already have many other Digimon revisions that will affect a lot more profiles than that, so I'll have to wait until the day I can do something. In the meantime it may be that someone goes after this game (Basically what I'm already doing while waiting for the Decode translation to be finalized).

How strong Whamon Ultimate is? Its databook describe it carries a lot of data that not even a normal computer could process, it remind me about the scene in xros war where Wizardmon stated that the human universe can't process all of the digital world data

I don't think that we could establish a power level for a feat like that. Scaling wise, I think that the profiles simply ignore feats like that for the same reason why they ignore Megadramon network/host computer destroying feat.

Executor N0 said:
I don't think that we could establish a power level for a feat like that. Scaling wise, I think that the profiles simply ignore feats like that for the same reason why they ignore Megadramon network/host computer destroying feat.
Even though Megadramon's feat isn't talking about the Digital World, that is the reason they're not using it.

Back