• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Scaling Revision Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Now that the Data and Network Revisions are done, we can do this. All info discussed here will be put in here. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ise:_Digimon_Scaling_Chains_and_Scaling_Feats

We need to revise the scaling chains of the Digimon. Right now it's all over the place. I know people mainly want to get into the 2-A/High 2-A scaling but we will discuss one section until it is finished.

What is done

• In-Training level Digimon/9-B
What needs to be done

• Scaling chain for the Rookies and Tamers.
  • Scaling Chains for the Champion Digimon
  • Scaling Chain for the Ultimate Digimon
  • Scaling Chain for the Megas and the Adventure cast.
  • 2-A scaling
  • High 2--A scaling
  • Low 1-C scaling
Current Topic

• 2-A scaling
This will likely result in both Downgrades and Upgrades. But as long as we get everything correct and accurate, we shouldn't really care.

Low 2-C only has Apocalymon, some X-Antibody Digimons And faction Digimons. 2-C is basically all the Databook Digimon Factions like the SGDL and RK.

I feel like it would be a good idea to make a section of that blog be a "Conclusion" bit where we list every Digimon in every tier.

I would try to compile it right now, but my PC hates wikia now so I can't.

Okay so we actually need to get started here. This is important. So I decided that we will begin with the 2-A scaling.

The first order of business is the removal of High 2-A from the Re Digitize and Saga X cast. While we know they are 2-A by nature. They are indeed the same characters. But the High 2-A feats really don't show up until Cyber Sleuth iirc.The High 2-A stats should be reserved for;

-Cyber Sleuth cast

-Digimon NEXT cast

-True Demon Lords

-True Yggdrasil

-Homeostasis

-ENIAC

Well he's been High 2-A for the longest. I am assuming he needs to be downgraded. I know nothing about him sooo.

The only thing that put an interesting level on ENIAC was to be "the creator and beginning of all networks", but in the same game ENIAC reveals that this is a lie being that there were beings even older than him. ENIAC only acted as a protection of the networks, if it failed still there would be beings like ABC.

ENIAC can be 2-A by being able, with some difficulty, to prevent Zeed from destroying all networks immediately. But just that, and it only spread a lot because Ryo's presence helped keep Zeed away.

Well we could put him at Unknown if push comes to shove.

I assume you agree with everything else? Or does one group not need to be downgraded?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The first order of business is the removal of High 2-A from the Re Digitize and Saga X cast. While we know they are 2-A by nature. They are indeed the same characters. But the High 2-A feats really don't show up until Cyber Sleuth iirc.The High 2-A stats should be reserved for;

-Cyber Sleuth cast

-Digimon NEXT cast

-True Demon Lords

-True Yggdrasil

-Homeostasis
I agree.

Tfw people want to know the 2-A scaling chain, but no one else contributes.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tfw people want to know the 2-A scaling chain, but no one else contributes.
To build a chain you must start somewhere.

Who's the weakest?

Warrior ten are comparable to each other?

Warrior Ten < Ophanimon <=Seraphimon <= Cherubimon ?

Also it'd be nice to have a list of everyone in the 2-A tier so that we dont miss anyone.

Well Ophanimon is almost never a Jobber. She usually manages to do something. Unlike Seraphimon.

Either way.

List of 2-As:

Warrior Ten

Susanoomon

Valdurmon (Maybe Downgraded)

Chronomon

Mille line

Royal Knights

Olympos Xll

Sovereigns

4 Great Dragons

3 Great Angels

SGDL

Diaboromon and Armageddemon

Wargreymon, BlackWarGreymon and MetalGarurumon X (Maybe downgraded)

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Ouryumon

Dorugoramon

Death-X-Dorugoramon and Dexmon

Yggdrasil

Cyber Sleuth Cast

Re-Digitize Cast

Next 0rder Cast

Digimon World DS/Dusk/Dawn Cast'

Clockmon

Apocalymon

Tamers Cast

Savers Cast

MaloMyotismon

Shoutmon

Bagramon

Quartzmon

Gumdramon

Minomon

Kuramon

Frontier Cast

V-Tamer Cast

Hacker's Memory Cast

Mastemon

Titamon

Plutomon

Mephistomon/Gulfmon

BANTYO

Darkdramon

........................................We got a lot of work to do....

True. Now let's work them out first. So to start, we have the Royal Knights. They are much stronger than the Warrior Ten and Angels. This is shown when Gallantmon and Omegamon can casually one shot Cherubimon Vice and DarkSeraphimon. Let's not forget Cherubimon Vice can one shot Ophanimon casually.

The most important lesson here about Digimon, it's better to become a demon cause angels are complete fodder. ovo

Okay, might suggest a coding to simplify the wording we use during the scaling?

For example:

X > y = Is superior to.

X > Y = can oneshot

X >> = fodderizes

Ex and Mugen will likely correct me here cuz I know I am likely wrong a multiple parts here.

Warrior Ten = Ophanimon < Seraphimon = Cherubimon Virtue < Cherubimon Vice < KaiserGreymon = MagnaGarurumon < Powered up Cherubimon Vice << Most Royal Knights = Lilithmon = BANTYO = Darkdramon < Stronger KaiserGreymon = Stronger MagnaGarurumon < Alphamon = Beelzemon = Belphemon = Barbamon = Chaosmon < Examon << Daemon << Lucemon Falldown Mode << Incomplete Susanoomon << Lucemon Satan Mode < Complete Susanoomon = Valdurmon << Chronomon = Digimon World: DS Protag = Grimmon = GAIA Origin = Digimon World: DS SGDL < Dusk/Dawn Chronomon < Sayo/Koh < Yggdrasil

Kid Lucemon fits in there somewhere. Of course I left out things like certain Modes for some Digimon. Actually...I don't know what I did here. This is Frontier, DS games and part of Saga X apparently...

I'm unsure about mixing Chronomon and the DS games into the scaling like this, I more saw the scaling chain for them to start at chief julia's ChaosGallantmon.

I added Chronomon as they still fit within the scaling of Susanoomon who can erase and rework entire Networks. Not only that. The Frontier Susa is the same kind of Susa mentioned in the Databook. Same for Lucemon. So Chronomon does still fit well within this scaling. Of course nothing outside his games and Cyber Sleuth scale to him.

But is Susa treated as an actual previous evolution for him? I'm just unsure about scaling him beyond Susanoomon just because he's as I recall in gameplay is a jogress between it and Valdurmon once.

We accepted it as a canon evolution just as we do with the other bird as before then, Susa and Valdurmon were the only canon evolutions for him.

Read my edited comment. And then read the Inherited Skills Guidelines as well as the thread that sparked the inherited skills guidelines. Chronomon is a special case seeing as how his natural evolutions were distributed across the series.

I have no issue about him inheriting the skills, but I still have doubt on putting him superior to Susanoomon because of that.

Why when all other fusions are superior to the two base forms? By this logic, Chaosmon shouldn't be above Darkdramon or BanchoLeomon despite being a fusion. It's the same deal, only Chronomon has another canon evolution. Even then like I said, before Butenmon, Susanoomon and Valdurmon were Chronomon's only natural evolutions. Not to mention both can destroy the entire Network. I am not seeing the issue. However, if Ex disagrees with me, I can change that part in the scaling.

My issue is that Valdurmon may need to be downgraded. I will give a reason why later.

I don't find Chaosmon to be a good example given that it's outright stated and visually clearly a fusion of Darkdramon or Valdurmon with BanchLeomon, it should very far above them.

It is a perfect example as like I keep saying, Butenmon did not appears until Lost Evolution. This meant that Susanoomon + Valdurmon was Chronomon's natural evolution and only evolution for 2 years. And was tied for the main evolution with Butenmon for 2 more years until 2011.

How is that a perfect example when Susanoomon + Valdurmon I don't think it was ever mentioned to be Chronomon's natural evolution?

where's Darkdramon or Valdurmon + BanchouLeomon is outright stated in the databook to be Chaosmon's natural evolution.

Back