• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon vs Fairy Tail Round 3: Queen of Fairies vs Virus Hunting Dragon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Wendy lived and Laxus died. Let's see if Erza can make it out alive when she encounters a peculiar dragon.

-Speed Equal
-Strikedramon has Inherited Skills
-Erza starts in her Armadura Fairy Armor

FIGHT!!!

Erza Scarlet: 0

Strikedramon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

The_seventh_guild_master.png
Strikedramon_collectors_card.jpg

Last edited:
I would recommend a different starting armor for Erza as Purgatory Armor is featless and she hasn't used is since the beginning of the series

You guys should probably remove that from her strongest armors then. Anyway, swapped to Armadura Fairy.

Technically Laxus can still win, as the match isn't over yet.

Anyway, this time I think Erza can win (unless the following arguments get confuted).

First, I think a huge if not the deciding point is about skill.
I have no knowledge on Strikedramon, so forgive potential errors. For how good of a fighter Strikedramon can be, without going too much over or under an "average" level of being a good fighter, and with unknown skill and experience for this specific one, it shouldn't be better than Erza.

She is incredibly skilled on her own, versatile and has a ton of combat experience, even against monsters that attack with tackles, bites and claw slashes, which I think is the way Strikedramon fights. Swords and skill in blocking and dodging would also give her a good way to keep up and avoid Strikedramon's attacks.

She would be rather limited with versatility, as most of her armors can't withstand Strikedramon's attacks and she would likely notice this once she blocks the first attack, although the armors which have resistances should still be useful, and the fact that she can use swords even without the related armor could help her to counter projectiles.

Also, she would also approach Strikedramon in melee combat and would try to not let it make distance between them, making it difficult for it to use efficiently its projectiles.

Overall, for how nasty some things as stats manip, dura neg bites and several projectiles are, I don't see Strikedramon winning this more times than Erza does.

Some things to consider.

• Strikedramon as a Virus Hunter would fight Digimon like Kuwagamon (who is comparable to Kabuterimon), Devimon and Musyamon as well as other Digimon which as you know, gives it a large plethora of varied opponents ranging from berserkers and talented warriors and swordsmen. These are the type of opponents Strikedramon would hunt and kill. Also as a Champion Digimon who evolved from Monodramon in particular whose whole deal is fighting strong opponents and coming out alive, I would say it has very high combat skill.
  • Both should be equal in offensive power, but remember that outside of het strongest armors, she has a power disadvantage.
  • Both probably have an equal skill range with both having high melee skill and decent ranged options on top of having ways to bypass each other's durability.

Last edited:
Some things to consider.

• Strikedramon as a Virus Hunter would fight Digimon like Kuwagamon (who is comparable to Kabuterimon), Devimon and Musyamon as well as other Digimon which as you know, gives it a large plethora of varied opponents ranging from berserkers and talented warriors and swordsmen.
  • Both should be equal in offensive power, but remember that outside of het strongest armors, she has a power disadvantage.
  • Both probably have an equal skill range with both having high melee skill and decent ranged options on top of having ways to bypass each other's durability.
Erza should defiantly take the skill advantage here, unless Strikedramon can compete with a level of skill that can block attacks faster than they can see, effortless deflect danmaku, combat passive mindreading with skill alone, maintain proper fighting posture and dodge incoming attacks without the use of her senses, etc.

Erza also has Belserion, and Natsu's DSM swords to land dura neg attacks on strikedramon as well.

I'm rather iffy on placing both in the same skill range. Don't get me wrong, but as a member of the species we can't really know who, how and how many times it has fought other Digimon, nor the skill they had. I now agree that it should be experienced with a variety of opponents, but I think that saying it is equal to Erza with just these little and variable info is too much.

Yes, Erza has a limite variety of options, I took it into account and only considered other equipment for defense purposes, as some armors can grant elemental resistances and some weapons could counter projectiles with their own elements and quirks, which hovewer would be less effective.

I also totally forgot Erza is plain 6-C even in 100Q, so the enchanted and super-effective-on-dragons swords are available.
It's actually pretty in character for her to use the Clear Heart Clothing.

Even though considering what Monodramon alone canonically as a Digimon and how Digimon naturally evolve without tamers. I'd rather not get into a skill debate as those are a pain in the ass, so I'll move on from that as it would require going too in depth on how evolution and combat in Digimon works and how it tailors to skill.

Hopefully this fight isn't considered super one sided for Erza considering I am trying to get opponents who are extremely even to each other. I feel like Airdramon (the fact that the Dragons are the ones loses is kinda ironic considering Fairy Tail lol) was too easy for Wendy and Laxus had too big a disadvantage against Kabuterimon. So is this one closer than those two? I still have Gray and Natsu to do so I wanna know if this was a pretty fair fight for both.

Last edited:
It wasn't a stomp for Laxus, btw, he has his winconcs.

I think this is rather even too, Erza has limited options, Strikedramon has more projectiles and some stuff like stat amps, so I believe you when you say it is skilled a lot. I definitely misjugded it, but imho I don't have enough to put him equal or above Erza in terms of fighting skill, but it can compensate anyway, although not the point of winning most of the times, I think.

This match isn't unfair as both are comparable in AP, have versatility, and have dura neg.

Also what can Strikedramon do against Erza's perception manip, if Erza pulls out wing blade armor?

If her Perception Manipulation is a mental thing, Strikedramon resists it.

The best explanation we have for is is from Erza saying that its because her blade cuts so swiftly and smoothly its undetectable, which doesn't tell us much.

Not totally, she still needs to land hits with her sword, which can be dodged, blocked, is still visible and everything. It can be useful to mislead them, though, but it goes so far.

Well the issue is determining whether it is mind based or not considering if it is, then it won't work. Perception Manipulation does overlap with Mind Manipulation so we need to know how this works.

It shouldn't be mind based, but she just used it one single time against a fodder, it's very in-character for her to use it. I still think she needs to hit you, we don't see the slashes but it doesn't mean she can just cut opponents without having to touch them.

Back