• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO vs Blake Belladonna (JOJO VS RWBY)

I saw this suggested in a thread, have mercy.

DIO vs Blake Belladonna (Volume 4-5)

Blake is given an understanding of DIO's abilities, speed equalied, SBA

One has really good hax, the other has good hax and a good strength advantage. Hopefully this is a relatively balanced fight.

DIO:

Blake:

Inconclusive:

I mean she does have shadow clone jitsu. I'd say that and her dust abilities are pretty decent hax. What's Blake's AP in this?

Her clones last all of a second and other than a stun she doesnt have anything that could be classified as hax

DIO is >>> 0.7 tons here, Blake is 2 tons.

This DIO doesn't use vaporizing freeze in-character though, and at least Blake can actually incap him with the ice dust unlike Yang. I might change it to normal DIO if this is too in favor for DIO.

8-B Blake is equal to Qrow who is equal to Raven who is stronger than Vernal who is stronger than the Arma Gigas which killed the Queen Lancer which can withstand an 18 ton attack with little issue

Yeah but this Dio spams timestop like crazy and even if he's frozen he can still timestop and use the World

Dio timestops once, has the world punch her a few hundred times, her aura breaks instantly, he timestops again and does the same thing, killing her. Even if he's frozen solid he can still use The World, while she has no way past his regen.

If he's frozen solid then he can't move, meaning he can't effectively get close to hit her. Sure he can hit her at the outskirts of his range, but it isn't nearly as strong and even Kakyoin can tank such an attack.

She has her fire bomb which says "violent explosions", sounds like it can get past DIO's regen and she can incap him with ice dust. If she can reduce him to large pieces, she can just freeze them over and that's basically a wrap for DIO - incap for an hour is enough for a win.

So clearly she does have win conditions.

He can have the World carry him like in his fight with Jotaro

It cant, theyre small explosions, and ice dust wont incap him as The World can still work independent of Dio. Blake has nothing in her arsenal that can reduce him to pieces.

RWBY characters canonically had immense trouble fighting Hazel Rainart, a character with inferior Regenerationn, even while working as a group they never beat him. She's not getting past his regen ever. She has no win con here.

I changed the OP so that she has knowledge of his abilities if that matters.

DIO can't use his stand if his brain is sufficiently damaged. If she smashes his head in and then freezes him over he's done - he can't regenerate and he can't use The World. That's a win condition.

That's a bad comparison, Hazel is much stronger than the majority of RWBY and JNPR. Of course they are going to have trouble taking him down, regardless if he had Regenerationn or not. DIO here is weaker than Blake.

Jotaro literally made him paralysed and he still used Za Warudo to stop time and crawl to a car and escape. Then all he had to do is suck the blood of someone in a timestop and he's fine and since the fight is under SBA (so Central Park) there are heaps of people around

Great she now knows that he can timestop on a universal scale, has regen she cant bypass, and has an invisible summon, that helps so much.

Blake doesnt even have a weapon capable of smashing my dude.

No actually they were 8-B when they fought him, he is only slightly stronger than them.

Jotaro paralyzed him and he crawled away. He didn't stop time until a while later, and even then it was momentarily and only used to grab onto an object. Beyond that he could not manifest his stand into any physical form, even when Jotaro was right in front of him.

Blake is a weapon capable of smashing, she can kick his head off with her leg. And not only that but the lash of her whip cutting through his brain meets the criteria of sufficient brain damage, he will not be able to use his stand.

Hazel 1v1ing RWBY and JNPR whilst quickly swapping opponents depending on who's charging him and not is not equivalent to all of them attacking at the same time. He's still stronger than any one of them (except for maybe empowered Nora), DIO here is not.

Blake has a sword with a gun in it, what part of that implies smashing? Considering she's never shown the capacity to tear fodder grimm that she can oneshot apart with her physical attacks despite hitting them with kicks regularly, her taking off Dio's head with a kick isnt happening. Her whip isnt bladed either, its a piece of elastic ribbon.

He didnt, he 1v4ed them and they still lost

WeeklyBattles said:
@Nico Nope, End of Volume 5 is the start of them being 8-B as per the upgrade to 8-B thread
Well the profile still says 8-B for Volume 6 so it should be clarified if that's the case

Gotta love people giving character abilities, weapons, feats, and fighting styles theyve never displayed in order to try to make a fake scenario where they could potentially win just to try to make a stomp match viable

DIO has had his head destroyed by someone weaker than Blake. If she kicks him in the head, he's going to suffer some brain damage and that's a clear logical conclusion. Arguing otherwise is ridiculous.

This argument is not whether or not Blake WILL win (which for some reason, a character likely not winning is defined as a stomp in your book), this is an argument as to whether or not Blake CAN win. Regardless if she would never inact this fighting style due to preference or personality, she has a scenario in which she can overcome DIO's Regenerationn and render him incapacitated.

Blake has a win condition, her choosing not to pursue it is not a stomp.

But it will never come to that because DIO is always going to deflect and block a kick with The World or timestop before it gets there. So I don't see that ever happening

@Weekly still haven't been able to watch the last 3 chapters of Volume 6 so I still can't go through the thread. I might catch up tomorrow

@TheArsenal1212 thank you, that is exactly what I was saying. He had to crawl away until he regenerated enough that he could stop time, though it's important to note that he could still not bring out The World to defend himself from Jotaro.

I don't know if we assume people are around according to SBA or not.

TheArsenal1212 said:
But it will never come to that because DIO is always going to deflect and block a kick with The World or timestop before it gets there. So I don't see that ever happening
It not being likely to occur doesn't mean it is physically impossible for her to get a kick off on DIO. I don't even agree with that first sentiment - I think her shadow clones (the enhanced ones that last longer) can provide enough of a diversion for her to get it off.

She still has the win condition. This is not a character having an impossible fight, like DIO vs TOA.

Where does it say that? I'm fairly certain we don't take it into consideration, as a lot of characters like All Might or even Son Goku would not be able to go full power in a crowded area for fear of injuring innocent bystanders. That's a severe restriction.

HierophantDeluxe said:
@TheArsenal1212 thank you, that is exactly what I was saying. He had to crawl away until he regenerated enough that he could stop time, though it's important to note that he could still not bring out The World to defend himself from Jotaro.

I don't know if we assume people are around according to SBA or not.
He literally stops time, then crawls to the car. Even paralysed he stopped time

Blake cant destroy the heads of things weaker than Dio, if she kicks him he will at best be knocked out, and this is assuming she ever gets to land any hit on him before he stops time. Feats > your assumptions.

No, she CANNOT win. There is not a single scenario in which she can overcome his regen or render him incapacitated. She has no blunt weapon to smash Dio with, she cannot destroy Dio's body with her physical attacks, her ribbon cannot cut things, and he can still attack and timestop while frozen.

This is a stomp no matter how you look at it.

If you can't damage things weaker than DIO despite being much stronger than that's PIS, and not indicitive of an actual fight. Grimm must have a property making them stick together or something.

The fact is DIO can have his head smashed in by things weaker than Blake. She can definitely smash his head in. Arguing this is ridiculous.

That's your opinion and not the truth, so I understand but you're still wrong. Blake smashing his head in and freezing him over is a way for her to win.

Back