• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO vs Blake Belladonna (JOJO VS RWBY)

Blake has nothing to smash his head with so why youre still arguing this makes no sense whatsoever.

And why youre acting like he would let her do so as well makes even less sense.

Her leg? Her fist? Any brick or sufficiently heavy object? The hilt of her whip?

Whether or not he would let her do so is irrelevant, we're arguing whether or not she has a win condition, not whether or not DIO will let her win. How do you not know the difference?

Nico-v11 said:
There aren't people around. Pretty sure that's been established already
There are, there have been a LOT of threads about it. If you think it should be different then i suggest a CRT because a lot of current threads use it.

None of which would be able to smash his head in as she cant smash the heads of things weaker than Dio in.

No, she has no win condition. How do you not know the difference between a blatant stomp and a fair match.

DIO's had his head smashed in by things weaker than Blake. Your argument of Grimm not being able to be damaged by something vastly stronger is PIS, not my argument of DIO being hurt by someone weaker than Blake.

She has a win condition, smash his head in with a kick and freeze.

Your argument is an wrong and therefore irrelevant. Feats > Your opinion. Blake consistently cant smash in the heads of things weaker than Dio, therefore she cant smash in Dio's head.

She has no win condition.

You're using PIS as a feat is the problem - not being able to just damage someone who is vastly weaker than you is not indicitive of the truth my guy.

Its not PIS my dude, RWBY characters in general are consistently unable to smash in the heads of or take chunks out of the bodies of fodder human soldiers or fodder Grimm that they oneshot with blunt attacks, not even Nora or Yang have smashed in a sukll.

That's the reality of RWBY characters, they are never torn to pieces and aren't treated with realistic physics and interactions.

It's not the reality of Jojo characters like DIO, his head and body is consistently mangled by sufficiently strong attacks - attacks weaker than Blake mind you.

So if Blake were to kick DIO in the head he'd interact as per normal. He wouldn't shake off his head injury like "man that attack was definitely stronger than Star Platinum yet my head has suffered seemingly no physical trauma!"

No? Youre blatantly ignoring feats for no reason other than to try to push a false, imaginary scenario to try to spite RWBY

>They dont crush grimm skulls because RWBY characters dont get torn apart

>RWBY characters do get torn apart

>lol then stop arguing with me

wtf kind of logic is this?

You just acknowledged that mangling and whatnot happens in RWBY.

If it happens, then it's capable of happening to DIO, who can be mangled by much less AP then what Blake has demonstrated. She can kick him and smash his head in whilst freezing him over. Now he can't regenerate or use his stand.

I'll quote my other statement again if you can't understand it very well.

HierophantDeluxe said:
That's the reality of RWBY characters, they are rarely torn to pieces and aren't treated with realistic physics and interactions.
It's not the reality of Jojo characters like DIO, his head and body is consistently mangled by sufficiently strong attacks - attacks weaker than Blake mind you.

So if Blake were to kick DIO in the head he'd interact as per normal. He wouldn't shake off his head injury like "man that attack was definitely stronger than Star Platinum yet my head has suffered seemingly no physical trauma!"

Yeah mangling happens in RWBY so therefore you are wrong. At the same time, no character has shown the capacity to crush skulls even against fodder monsters so again youre wrong.

It doesnt happen. Ever. blake has never mangled a fodder character with blunt attacks, no RWBY character has, stop pretending like they have just to fit your imaginary scenario.

Grimm not getting mangled is RWBY physics, not JoJo physics.

DIO can be mangled by weaker attacks than Grimm. They can not be mangled even against people vastly stronger than them. The same does NOT apply to DIO.

That's as clear as I can make it for you buddy.

Physics being equalized means we follow real world precedent. Getting kicked in the head by someone even of equal strength to you can still cause brain damage.

It doesn't mean we now follow RWBY physics so that Weekly can have his favorite verse not lose against another.

Blake is stronger than DIO here. If she kicked him in the head it would mangle him.

Stomp?

Stomp

Not Stomp

The poll was created at 09:39 on March 2, 2019, and so far 13 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

It's a win condition. Stopping time is DIO actively preventing her from reaching said win condition. It makes it really unlikely but no, it does not remove that win condition from being achievable.

Just because a character will likely lose (based on your analysis) does not mean it's a stomp. A stomp is where a character physically lacks the ability to beat the other. Blake can physically beat DIO by smashing his head in and freezing him over. Therefore this is not a stomp.

Its not a win condition because there is no scenario in which she would be able to pull it off

Yes, Blake lacks the ability to beat him in any way, shape, or form.

Dio timestops once, has the world punch her a few hundred times, her aura breaks instantly, he timestops again and does the same thing, killing her. Even if he's frozen solid he can still use The World, while she has no way past his regen.

Its a stomp no matter how you look at it

My dude, everyone but you thinks this is a stomp

The fact that you have to try to jump through so many hoops just to make up an infinitely impossible scenario makes that even better

Also for someone who would apparently be mangled, he sure did take a few dozen punches from Star Platinum with little issue

That and timestop + drinking the blood of the civilians in the area means that even if Blake DOES hit his head, he'll be fine in a few seconds

His timestop would be interupted by a significant blow to the head. DIO literally said this to Polnareff who unfortunately, couldn't damage it to such a degree in time.

He said that because he wasn't even fighting Polnareff and Pol snuck up on him and got a hit in. He even says "No one can assasinate DIO" after he fails showing this

Cool, Blake doesnt resist time manip so she has no way to interrupt it

And he was still able to stop time after taking a haymaker to the head

Back