• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
the fight taking place in London UK at night time

Dio:
Makima:
Icon:

fight ost:

b11ca1dcda4c095064cf0ed04cc3dd8f.jpg
dezr0do-8523b433-60fb-473a-9901-7e5076a0e52a.jpg

Last edited:
DIO massively up scales from 7.83 Tons.
Makima also massively up scales from 7.45 Tons
Yet one of these guys are 8-B

Following

Can you expand on that for me
Here, I'll list scaling and highlight justifications

DIO,
Red Hot Chilli Pepper(7.83 Tons feat) (Was afraid of P4 Jotaro still and Star Platinum was still touted as the strongest in the part ) < Part 4 Star Platinum Weaker than his Part 3 self due to lack of use and age, and out of his 18 Year old Prime < Part 3 Star Platinum < Angry Part 3 Star Platinum (gets stronger with anger and was pissed from witnessing Joseph get stabbed in the throat) < The World (DIO proclaimed an angry Star Platinum still weaker and slower than The World after their Stand rush clash) <<< Angrier Star Platinum (Oneshot and Blew a Hole through The World's torso) < High The World (Became much stronger after drinking Joseph's blood) <<< Even Angrier Star Platinum ( Matched and broke High The World's hand in their stand rush) < Max Power The World ( Stated he was going to use his full power, broke through Star Platinum's guard) <<< Peak Rage Star Platinum (Pulverized The World from leg to half of it's body in a cross counter kick to punch Clash).

In summary 7.83 Tons < x < x < x < x <<< x < this match's DIO <<< x

From my Memory of Chainsaw man and the profiles, Makima would be

Bat Devil (7.45 Tons) = Chainsaw Denji ( Denji was grievously harmed but he's relative to the Bat Devil could knock him about and wasn't being put down easily, his chainsaws gave him the edge, they can pretty much slash the verse with some exceptions like needle devil and iirc Katana man's blades) > Chainsaw Doppelganger Denji ( Weaker than before as he was no longer feared) <<< Makima ( Was blowing holes in Doppelganger Denji with her fists in their fight)

Maybe someone with fresher knowledge can give a better Makima chain

Last edited:
Makima can't see ZA WARUDO, but she could possibly hurt it with the Angle Devil weapons. Makima greatly outrange with TK so she could play the range game if she feels threatend( she's smart enough for that). She has Memory manip but i don't remember if she uses it in combat. DIO has a better regen since Makima needs blood for hers, though they are in an urban area so she could just grab some poor souls out of their house and drink their blood if she wants. Assumming she has her army of controlled devil, she could surround DIO with them, who are just as fast as her with Quanxi being even faster, and they are not so much weaker than her that DIO can one-shot them. On her profile it said she has access to the Curse Devil ability so she could use it against DIO if she gets a curse nail in him, also the Stone Devil petrification could lead to an instant KO. Of course DIO has time stop and an AP advantage so he's not helpless but given the sheer number of foes and abilities that he has to go against at once and the fact that Makima can resurrect as long there are Japanese citizen, I'd say Makima take this with extreme difficulty, worst case scenario she send Dio into space to hang out with Kars via TK (like she did Denji) since he lost Flight from Phantom blood or she zone him out until sunrise, notices he's burning and avoiding the sun, track him via her senses and destroy any structure he tries to hide in. Also ZA WARUDO may be durable but DIO himself is not as tough, according to his profile he's only At least Large Building level, while Makima herself is at least City Block level, higher with TK. So my vote on Makima for the following reason.

Last edited:
Angle Devil's weapons can attack the Ghost Devil who is intangible, so does that count ?

since he lost Flight from Phantom blood or she zone him out until sunrise
DIO's flight is from Part 3? Stand Powah just let's him kinda fly without elaboration.
DIO himself is not as tough, according to his profile he's only At least Large Building level, while Makima herself is at least City Block level, higher with TK.
He can tank hits from those as strong as his Stand, it just breaks his bones and stuff, but Regen invalidates the damage.
Does Makima resist biological mind control? He has flesh buds which he uses it surprisingly often when confronted (not against joestars tho, he wanted to eat and kill them, not recruit).
Angle Devil's weapons can attack the Ghost Devil who is intangible, so does that count ?
Stands > Ghosts like Yoshiro, Reimi, Kira, etc.

Though, isn't Makima tier 7 now? This is a stomp if she is.

Does Makima resist biological mind control? He has flesh buds which he uses it surprisingly often when confronted
She doesn't though she's not dumb enough to let it happen and can always TK them
Though, isn't Makima tier 7 now? This is a stomp if she is.
Idk, i'm not even an experienced CSM supporter. Though i do know that through her combination attack she was able to effect/defeat/incapacitate(?) the at least 7-C Gun Devil who's also massively faster than she is (MHS to SS+) so take that as you will

I don't see Flight on any of his P3 profile, ZW can only fly in its effective range
"All previous abilities" brother.
She doesn't though she's not dumb enough to let it happen and can always TK them
Then he just stops time and implants it? She doesn't have to be dumb if he has a free hit button, a free hit button that gets longer and longer every time he uses it at that. And she isn't TK'ing them if they're already implanted, they take effect basically instantly.

Idk, i'm not even an experienced CSM supporter. Though i do know that through her combination attack she was able to effect/defeat/incapacitate(?) the at least 7-C Gun Devil who's also massively faster than she is (MHS to SS+) so take that as you will
That's what I mean, pretty sure she's tier 7.

Idk I guess I'm just gonna vote pre-emptively, Dio wins casually if she's upscaling off the bat devil. If she's tier 7, he can't do much and gets one shot eventually.

Then why didn't he implant the flesh bud in Polnaref when he was in the famous staircase scene.

Then why didn't he implant the flesh bud in Polnaref when he was in the famous staircase scene.
Because he was being an asshole and ******* with polnareff
Contrary to popular belief, DIO usually tries to make any worth a damn into a slave, it's his actual go to, if someone can serve a purpose, it's better to make them serve said purpose than to try and kill. In particular Dio likes criminals or the corrupt as they usually have the strongest wills.
Also he literally did that already against Pol
Also against Kak (If you take CDDH it's pretty fast, though that's noncanon)
And almost against Abdul but Abdul lucked out
And against Enya, kinda, but not really
Against Nijimura's father and probably hundreds of others too

OP needs to recruit more knowledgable CSM supporters to help out since i'm basically a newbie here and it's sleepy time over where i'm at. Still my vote is on Makima for TK range spam, resurrection, Petrification and whatever the hell she used against the 7-C Gun Devil who massively blitz her, also forget to mention the Cosmos Devil Information Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Types 1 and 3) incapacitating and Halloween-ing Dio to death

Still my vote is on Makima for TK range spam,
Time Stop.
resurrection,
Mindhax. Also he could unironically kill her enough times.
Petrification
Time Stop.
and whatever the hell she used against the 7-C Gun Devil who massively blitz her,
Time Stop.
also forget to mention the Cosmos Devil Information Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Types 1 and 3) incapacitating and Halloween-ing Dio to death
Time Stop.

DIO's going to be getting his winconditions off first literally every time.
They only stop working if she's way beyond his AP as flesh buds need to pierce the flesh.

Actually this is a valid argument cuz it’s actually pretty bad… but then Chariot’s here so…
What about me? He isn't wrong. He was just ******* with Pol because he's an asshole and knew he could, and best case scenario he spooks Pol so bad he submits to him. Was a win-win.

Yall.

Makima's rating is incorrect. Your not listening.

This match does not work. Chainsaw Man profiles are big booty.
This is also true, idk why nobody's calced feats like CSM punting a dude through 5-7 or whatever skyscrapers.

What about me? He isn't wrong. He was just ******* with Pol because he's an asshole and knew he could, and best case scenario he spooks Pol so bad he submits to him. Was a win-win.
I mean DIO is so so much an asshole that he likely won’t get off his wincon first all the time.

Voting Dio btw.

I mean DIO is so so much an asshole that he likely won’t get off his wincon first all the time.

Voting Dio btw.
He's an asshole when he knows he can be, he's actually extremely genre sauvy. In his and Pol's first encounter he actually lured Pol toward him and then surprised attacked him with a flesh bud.
At the end Pol was such a whatever threat to him he almost forgot his name.

U talking about this?

Ye.

Yeah naw these profiles are big booty.

Getting on my reread rn because ain't no way CSM gets this treatment tbh.

Yeah I wonder where that scaled to this match would probably get invalidated so
It already is, one of the first things mentioned was how pretty sure she's 7-C.
Like if she was just upscaling to 8-B then yeah, time stop go brrr, but if she's 7-C that's all but one win condition gone, and it's a win condition Dio never uses so it's not gonna happen. Stomps if 7-C.

Also eyeballing it, 8-B, I'd bet around 40+ tons.

It already is, one of the first things mentioned was how pretty sure she's 7-C.
Like if she was just upscaling to 8-B then yeah, time stop go brrr, but if she's 7-C that's all but one win condition gone, and it's a win condition Dio never uses so it's not gonna happen. Stomps if 7-C.

Also eyeballing it, 8-B, I'd bet around 40+ tons.
I was going to do Johnny vs Makima, but that'd be a massive stomp.

even if makima is 7-C dio should still outstat dio still has regular mind hax that works through eye contact, and iirc it works better the more evil someone is, also flash freeze but then shed just resurrect so

I know this match is about to be invalidated, but is there any justification to scale the AP of Dio's fleshbud to ZW or even Dio himself, like what is the most durable thing those thing has manage to pierce. Cuz physically Dio is not harming Makima even if she stays 8-B, so how powerful even is a handful of his cells and could they even pierce Makima to begin with

Disagree because you were mean.
even if makima is 7-C dio should still outstat dio still has regular mind hax that works through eye contact, and iirc it works better the more evil someone is, also flash freeze but then shed just resurrect so
Yeah but he never uses that.
I know this match is about to be invalidated, but is there any justification to scale the AP of Dio's fleshbud to ZW or even Dio himself, like what is the most durable thing those thing has manage to pierce. Cuz physically Dio is not harming Makima even if she stays 8-B, so how powerful even is a handful of his cells and could they even pierce Makima to begin with
?????
Flesh buds are literally just pieces of Dio himself, and he stabs them into someone?
The only way they wouldn't scale is if we said Dio stabbing something under his own power isn't scaling to his own AP. (Also we're using High Dio pretty sure so it's not THAT big a gap. Base Dio is way the **** weaker tho and would be a fair complaint).

Also piercing damage, something CSM characters themselves abuse the **** out of. He doesn't need to be equal with her durability to pierce, he just has to be close enough.

Back