• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't really think the match would be invalidated just yet, sure Makima would do him like power with a Bang, but he can time stop Regen, and avoid getting hit by it again whenever she does the gesture to perform it

So did everyone just forget that Dio instantly becomes Makima's slave the moment the fight starts because she doesn't see him as superior to her?

Also Makima would still be 8-B physically. She only scales to Chainsaw Man Denji, not Chainsaw Devil. Her telekinesis would be 7-C.

I mean besides that, Dio would just instantly lose because he would just get mindhaxed at the start.

Huh, i forgot she has that since the only devils she fought seriously against are the Chainsaw and Darkness both of whom she know for sure to be superior or at least comparable to her. And considering she can't see ZW and therefore can't gauge its strength and can only judge Dio, someone who's weaker than her physically (she casually punch a hole through and blow limbs off Denji who's 7,45 tons with her bare fists) and massively weaker than her 7-C TK, holy shit not having Extrasensory Perception might just give Makima the dub here

Last edited:
I mean her mindhax is only limited to how she views her opponent. If she's never met you, even if you are physically leagues above her in AP, she would still mindhax you. There's a reason why the only people she didn't mindhax were Chainsaw Devil (Because she admires him) and Darkness Devil (Because all Hell Devils are literal gods in comparison to Earth Devils)

Have we ever actually, at any point, at all, seen her instantly go with that mindset and mind hax instantly? Because from what I recall, that never actually happened.

Pretty sure she has to have actual reason to assume such a thing first off, whether they're above or below her.

She did so the moment she met Angel Devil. She did so with Aki the moment it was convenient for her to do so. After killing Power, she resurrected her and immediately added her to her army of mindhaxed slaves. It is entirely in-character for her.

Her profile also said the ability is passive, and Dio is indeed weaker than her in all aspect except his Stand which she can't see and therefore not judge

She did so the moment she met Angel Devil. She did so with Aki the moment it was convenient for her to do so. After killing Power, she resurrected her and immediately added her to her army of mindhaxed slaves. It is entirely in-character for her.
Did she though?
Last I checked when she actually mind haxed them it was long after she knew their abilities, capabilities and basically everything about them?

Or was that the first time she met the Angel Devil and she didn't know anything about him prior? Because I don't recall. Because everyone else you mentioned she was well aware of what they could do and that she was, in fact, superior.

The first time she met Angel Devil she knew nothing about him and wanted him to show her his abilities. He refused but then her mindhax kicked in and he murdered his adoptive family.

You're right, I checked.
But it's also not really some completely unavoidable thing, every single time she did so, she issued vocal commands.

There's also the fact Dio has fear manip, which while I doubt she'd be afraid of him given the Darkness Devil had that shit too, it's also something that could very much sway her initial opinion of him from being 100% inferior, to a potential threat as she'd know he isn't just some normal dude from the vomit inducing paralyzing aura he exudes for everything within a few hundred meter radius

Though, why are we arguing this? There's not even a match to be had? She's 7-C?

You're right, I checked.
But it's also not really some completely unavoidable thing, every single time she did so, she issued vocal commands.

There's also the fact Dio has fear manip, which while I doubt she'd be afraid of him given the Darkness Devil had that shit too, it's also something that could very much sway her initial opinion of him from being 100% inferior, to a potential threat as she'd know he isn't just some normal dude from the vomit inducing paralyzing aura he exudes for everything within a few hundred meter radius

Though, why are we arguing this? There's not even a match to be had? She's 7-C?
Only with her finger blasts. She's physically High 8-C.

Ngl, if she's 7-C, which she is. I'd vote Makima.
But not really for any reasons given here.

Mostly because Dio at that point can't win with anything in character and Makima's mind hax shit actually would kick in once she realizes the dude who's teleporting around can't hurt her and attacking her via idk tk, is, in fact, inferior to her.
I'd also argue Dio's big dick aura is enough of a red flag or innate quality he exudes to her that she, at the very least, might be intrigued and cautious and not going to instantly assume Dio is some rat, as the only thing in CSM that has an ability like that is something above her. But that's just a matter of time, and while Dio is def savvy enough to dodge the blatant finger gesture attacks, especially in a world where he knows people can attack like that, he can only do it for so long till morning ***** him, or she gets a lucky hit in.

Any other win condition Dio has he won't use in character in Part 3, like his own mindhax.

Only with her finger blasts. She's physically High 8-C.
Then I stand by my point of Dio's own fear manip, while not crippling her (even though she doesn't have any res to it, but the CSM profiles kinda bad so shrug), is going to at the very least have her be cautious enough of him for her to not instantly assume he's some harmless bug.

Edit: It's late, will check back in morning.

Last edited:
She stood in Hell, which instilled Devils and Fiends with such overwhelming dread that they want to off themselves, and fought the Darkness Devil whose Fear Manipulation eclipsed even that and shown no sign of fear or distress whatsoever. It's not on her profile, but these things are rarely if ever perfect, if we based everything on the profile when there're proofs suggesting otherwise then Za Warudo will still be High 8-C cuz that's what we have on his profile despite the long defining scaling chain suggesting that he should really be 8-B, honestly Makima should've still stay 8-B physically, she punched a hole through and blow Denji limbs off with her bare hands despite Denji being only less than 1,5× from baseline 8-B

It's large enough to cover Power's entire body and create a massive crater in a wall, so, I doubt she'll need to shoot him more than twice.
The moment she does it and DIO gets hit he can Time Stop, move around with his via flight or tendrils etc and regenerate from the damage, and become wary and avoid getting hit by that attack again, he has been shown to be this sort of wary with multiple preventive measures

She stood in Hell, which instilled Devils and Fiends with such overwhelming dread that they want to off themselves, and fought the Darkness Devil whose Fear Manipulation eclipsed even that and shown no sign of fear or distress whatsoever. It's not on her profile, but these things are rarely if ever perfect, if we based everything on the profile when there're proofs suggesting otherwise then Za Warudo will still be High 8-C cuz that's what we have on his profile despite the long defining scaling chain suggesting that he should really be 8-B, honestly Makima should've still stay 8-B physically, she punched a hole through and blow Denji limbs off with her bare hands despite Denji being only less than 1,5× from baseline 8-B
Iirc upscaling is only allowed if they're 1.25x away from the next tier, no matter the length of the chain, which is why Jojo isn't 8-B and why Zillerthebucko and Chariot are at each other's throats on the Discussion Thread

The moment she does it and DIO gets hit he can Time Stop, move around with his via flight or tendrils etc and regenerate from the damage, and become wary and avoid getting hit by that attack again, he has been shown to be this sort of wary with multiple preventive measures
Makima can just hold two fingers up and destroy his entire body instantly lol, she doesn't have to do it one-after-the-other and give Dio time to stop time.

Iirc upscaling is only allowed if they're 1.25x away from the next tier, no matter the length of the chain, which is why Jojo isn't 8-B and why Zillerthebucko and Chariot are at each other's throats on the Discussion Thread
unknown.png

Makima can just hold two fingers up and destroy his entire body instantly lol, she doesn't have to do it one-after-the-other and give Dio time to stop time.
I'm pretty sure her "bang" isn't large enough in Aoe to completely splatter a 195m guy in one go, and she wouldn't know to even do that in the first place

I'm pretty sure her "bang" isn't large enough in Aoe to completely splatter a 195m guy in one go, and she wouldn't know to even do that in the first place
Dude did you see the crater it made in a wall...??

This is its AOE , and she only need to aim for his head to kill him like Jotaro did and even if she did aim for the torso, it would take a damn long time to regenerate such huge amount of bodymass. Also iirc it's completely in character for her to rapid fire this shit, like she spam this shit a lot

This is its AOE , and she only need to aim for his head to kill him like Jotaro did and even if she did aim for the torso, it would take a damn long time to regenerate such huge amount of bodymass.
I did already say he can Time Stop and get himself enough time to regenerate, Straizo another Vampire could regenerate from getting splattered in what wasn't too long for Joseph to , also blood would would speed up this process, this is the streets of UK so civilians are a factor.

He would've healed up and be wary of her ever going Bang on him again.
Also iirc it's completely in character for her to rapid fire this shit, like she spam this shit a lot
Evading getting hit by it ever again wouldn't be an issue considering his Time Stop.

This is all assuming Dio doesn't fold the moment Makima says "Bark for me".
Chariot already made a point about his Fear Manip which would work to atleast make her realize he isn't just fodder she would perceive beneath him as she knows high ranking devils are the ones who possess this

Let us not forget that Makima is just resistant to Cosmos Devil, who has the combined knowledge of the entire universe and Makima clapped her.

If she is not scared of literally everything, why would she be scared of Dio?

@Shey, it's a telekinetic attack. Dio can't see it to dodge. He's not gonna know what's going on before he's already a blood splatter, because Makima instantly spams telekinetic attacks if she isn't engaging in physical combat, which she doesn't do IC unless she's actively ******* with someone like she did Denji.

Let us not forget that Makima is just resistant to Cosmos Devil, who has the combined knowledge of the entire universe and Makima clapped her.

Makima isn't resistant to the Cosmos devil's abilities.

@Shey, it's a telekinetic attack. Dio can't see it to dodge. He's not gonna know what's going on before he's already a blood splatter, because Makima instantly spams telekinetic attacks if she isn't engaging in physical combat, which she doesn't do IC unless she's actively ******* with someone like she did Denji.
I know it's telekinetic, it does require a gesture to perform, with her outstretched arm and finger gun gesture, he would know to avoid it after getting hit once

Isn't that Info Manip?, fear Manip is different and Halloween didn't use her ability on Makima iirc

I also didn't say she would be scared but the fear Manip would send a message that he isn't fodder due to her experience with devils of that caliber that give off fear manip

Back