• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord tries to solo your verse

I'm curious

(assume speed is = for both rounds, and every single character in any verse you pick is bloodlusted and willing to work together to stop Discord no matter if they're enemies or don't know each other)

Round 1: Cartoon Discord

R2: IDW Discord

Marvel: The abstracts think

DC: he pisses off darkseid and that doesn't go well

Zelda: I think he may beat full triforce ganon in R2 but he loses to the golden gods

Mario: Considering he stalemated with somebody like dimentio I feel like he would get stomped by the 2-B's

Dmc: void mundus passive + nonexistent physiology collapses it in both.

DC: it is likely to stop in the emosional spectrum or darkseid pre crisis with the ALE.

CW: there are not many What could you sometimes want the Speed force or mobius with a wave of antimatter

Marvel: I don't think it happens from onslaught or thanos.

mcu: you wanted dormammun.

DB: mind hax

Crono cross: lavos absorbs gg

Jojo: kars understand

I have more but I will say that

Bleach: Yhwach and Soul King lolnope

Jojo's: Kars n' stuff

Grappler Baki: ƒÿ¼

Nasuverse: Discord gets yeeted by a 12 year old girl with a hole in her forehead

Dragon Ball: Beats most of DBZ and a bit of early Super. Beerus and anyone on that level just hakai or nuke the universe if all else fails. Could possibly get further but I'm not too familiar with this character.

Cthulhu Mythos: Beats a lesser Great Old One or two and can deal with most of the aliens pretty handily. Anything remotely strong annihilates him.

Warhammer 40,000: Despite the verse being weaker than the Mythos as a whole, Discord fares far worse here funnily enough. Any psyker of note wrecks him across infinite levels of existence.

Mob Psycho 100: Clears pretty easily.

One-Punch Ma: Same as above (Man, ONE's works cannot get a break can they?).

Harry Potter: Demolishes even more easily than the previous two.

Well, he's omnipresent in that he lives inside you if you want chaos. His omnipresence is dependent on living beings wanting his concept. He'll probably soul crush the Discord in him (Or not since I don't know if he can actually do that), but the Discord 4 km away? That's another story I presume.

As said above, Ness can incon, altough Idk about Giygas

Mega Man: Discord goes through most low tiers but dies against the high tiers like Archie Mega Man and MegaMan.EXE

Back