• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord tries to solo your verse

I'm unsure if (as in Pre Magicant) Ness can take it but most likely he can if there's no counter to Fate hax, incon is viable tho. Post M can win tho. Giygas just erases. Dark Dragon conceptually erases and TOTU exist.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't think Discord can bypass the player. Yeah I think Pre can take it

Kingdom Hearts:Discord gets haxstomped to oblivion.

DB:solos

Bleach:Yhwah flexes

One Piece:solos

Jojo:Jotaro:so,its the same type of stand as Star Platinum.

Berserk:the biggest feat in the series is 7C and the god tiers are featless.

Yakuza(series):hahahahaha..no

Dnd:killed by a mage.

Courage the Cowardly Dog (Verse): Solos both rounds

Samurai Jack (Verse): Dies to the 4-A's but solos with IDW

The Simpsons: Gets soloed by tier 2's. But solos with IDW

Spongebob Squarepants (Universe): Solos both rounds

Invader Zim: 2-A Zim says no

Super Smash Bros: Loses round 1 but wins round 2

The Forest: Solos

Shovel Knight (verse): Solos both rounds (Unless Comp Shovel Knight)

He-Man and The Masters of The Universe: Gets one shotted in both rounds

Marvel Comics: Loses both rounds

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Dormammu (Marvel Cinematic Universe) says no. Although he might solo in round two

DC Comics: Loses both rounds

007: Solos

Katana ZERO: Solos

The Real World: Solos

SCP Foundation: Loses both rounds

Mario Bros: The Gentle Pull says no to both round

Pokémon: Loses both rounds

Kirby (Universe): Loses the first round but probably wins the 2nd round

Poeverse: Solos

Pac-Man (Verse): Solos

Xionic Madness: Solos

Shantae (Verse): Solos

Octopath Traveler: Solos

Call of Duty (Verse): Loses both rounds

Darkest Dungeon: Solos

World of Darkness: This is a hard nope both times, Caine stands there. The mages just poof him out of existence, that said he can at least make it to the mid tiers the second time round.

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg easily both times.

Castlevania: Imma say no? Dracula can probably take him, Chaos as well I guess.

Shin Megami Tensei: Both rounds lose to when the tier 2s show up. Worst case SMT Dante yells at him.

Jojo: Ooooof

Killer Instinct: First round is dependant on him being able to survive passive corruption from Gargos

Soul Calibur: Yells gg I guess? Unless Nightmare can tell him to Watch This!

STH:First Round he losee to the 4 A Super Forms, Second round to the God Tiers (Full Power Super Forms/Hyper Forms, Solaris,ETC)

TLH:...It's a normal verse, they get annihilated

STC:probably loses both rounds to God Robotnik, Super Sonic/Iblis and Perfect Chaos

The others have already been said by everyone else

Devil May Cry: I honestly don't know about this one chief. Abstracts are hard. They prolly take Cartoon Discord, but Comic Discord is an abstract so likely no.

Elder Scrolls: Vivec snaps him out of existence both times.

Cthulhu Mythos: Nyarla exists

Vampire Hunter D: Both Discords see D and immediately gets ******* scared and paralysed in an instant. Might also come to find themselves swooning over D as well.

The Dark Tower: Crimson King thinks

Berserk: Yeah they don't really stand a chance against either Discord

Persona: Cartoon is a no, comics I'm not sure about

Warhammer: Cartoon gets Kharn'd, comics gets further but would be stomped by tier 2s like Magnus

Bobobo: Cartoon lost to Bo iirc, comics gets to the top tiers defo but idk if he can clear.

Guilty Gear: R1 and R2 both can kill the tier 6s and possibly the tier 3s. But Sol with passive Info Manip should gg I guess

Elder Scrolls: Discord meets Vivec and gets thrusted gg

Regular Show: Anti-Pops says no to R1, low 1-C weapon says no to R2

Gravity Falls: Bill snaps and- oh yeah that's right

JoJo: kars understands

Kirby: Gets tossed a friend heart in R1

Pac-Man: solos

SCP Foundation:
Wazowski

inFAMOUS: To be fair, Beast Cole actually stands a decent chance sense he resists Discord's go to hax, has the regen to survive a few hits, and immediately starts with his best hax in-character. Round 2 however.... yeah, no. Cole be dead.

Well I'll take a look at it later, might think about Alucard instead.

As for my verses I don't think much changes, though he gets further in World of Darkness, Bobobo, Persona and SMT I guess.

SCP Foundation: Still loses

JoJo: kars still understands

Rick & Morty: Snaps rick's inventions away and turns him into a fish (or maybe this would turn out like one of the latest episodes where Morty gets a dragon because i wanna see that)

Pokemon: nope

Alucard tied with kirby. So he isn't the thunder mcqueen.

The REAL McQueen of tier 2 is Ness

Speaking of which,

Ness would summon reggie. Discord and the shitty ponies try to use FRIENDSHIP. But Reggie turns into regginator and blasts MLP to the bottom of the nintendo trashbin

Club Penguin: solos beyond belief (The top tier is like 6-C or something, which is from one of Herbert's inventions, so that gets snapped away)

DC: Darkseid gets angry

Marvel: the abstracts fart

Back