• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you think Orrorverse should be an Independent verse or part of The Real World (Verse) like I intended

Part of The REal World (Verse): 2

Independent: 2

Same as Part of The real world verse: 0

A decision needs 5 votes

@Crabwhale

Why though? this was supposed to be a realm of the Real world but why it suppossed to be independent?

@ Error

Because it literally has nothing to do with the Real World, it's only (to my knowledge) including alliances that are completely unrelated.

@Crabwhale

Ok! It's Idea is to be an education center for The Real World (Verse) and to be a rival to the Youtube realm.

I will vote for the Orrorverse to become a part of The Real World (Verse) because the creator of the Orrorverse wants the Orrorverse to become part of The Real World (Verse).

Yellowpig10 said:
why would it ever be part of the real world verse
It was part of the verse since Orror SANESS (Exaggerated) aka me came as a profile in The Real World (Verse). It has also exploded since here.

Back