• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you think sonic should be upgraded ?

Sonic has a few feats that put him stronger than what he is he beat eggrobo a mechanic that absorded all if not most of the planets life force

He harmed dark gaia in base a being that just by waking up in a very weaken state still destroyed the world and when it was in a more complete state still harmed it

He also beat ultimate emeral in base in 30 seconds who had all seven chaos emeralds and every move in the game plus his own moves and powers

Based on these i believe base sonic would be 5A

that could be considered an outliner but yeah i was wondeing about that feat as well and beating ultimate emerl might warrant High 4-C due to the chaos emeralds powered something that destroyed stars and also sonic did manage to bring back zones into existance after being erased with raw speed in generations but eh

I think that Unclechairman stated that upgrading his base form due to those feats would create a logical paradox with his super form, or something like that, but I don't remember well. He, Darkness552, and Davy0 used to handle Sonic, but now all of them appear to be gone.

well will try to fill in lol anyway about the speed though i talked with DLK about how fast would someone be if they can run through a destroyed space-time continnium he said probably immesurable and it was shown that sonic ran fast enough to bring the zones back to existance one by one in generations

Is this a game you are talking about, or the comicbook?

In either case, we need considerably more input, from more people, before making any changes.

Okay. If the feat happened in a game, we need to get more thorough input before upgrading his speed.

What specifically happened within it?

Also, we probably need a new separate thread from this that can be highlighted. This one is too poorly worded to make much sense of for most visitors.

Back